Photo

you have to pay the full insurance!

7 replies to this topic
Nokaon
  • Nokaon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Just recently bought the Adder and i can tell you people have a real joy blowing it up since i have to pay the insurance

anyway is there any information about if it will be fixed or not?

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

HIS NAME WAS PAUL COMBETTA

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

'if it will be fixed'? There's nothing wrong with you needing to pay a large sum of money to get your million dollar car replaced. Don't drive expensive cars in public, especially when there are 15 other lunatics in the same city as you. It's just not a good idea. I can't believe you joined a forum to whine about this. 

• RPhilMan1 likes this

Nokaon
  • Nokaon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

i asked ;)

the one whining is you no offense but thats a fact

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

I thought, that the one who destroys your car, has to pay the insurance? I had that one time.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

I thought, that the one who destroys your car, has to pay the insurance? I had that one time.

Only if he has enough money on his hand. Somehow the mkney in the bank doesn't matter.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

The one destroying the vehicle should pay for the insurance, wether they have it on their hand or in the bank. Bullsh*t that we should be afraid to show off our hot cars because of this. "Don't drive your supercar in public then", whats the fun in that?! Why buy it if you can't drive it? And WHY shouldn't the person destroying the car pay for it? If you want to blow up someones car, fine just do it, but you should have to pay. If you want to blow up each others cars, find random cars thats not anyones personal vehicle, or maybe that's not so funny because nobody except the police gets pissed? 

NewReno
  • NewReno

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

I understand the frustration with having to pay insurance or hospital bills due to other players being tools, but really this isn't the Sims, it's GTA. If hooligans are running amuck, I usually just try and find another game or go solo. I know, it's annoying but what other choice is there?

I'm curious, how much is the replacement for the Adder?

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Rockstar isn't going to "fix" anything where you have to pay an absurd amount of money to correct an inconvenience or wrong done upon you by some asshole in Online.

Anything they can do to drain your bank account and make you want to buy cash cards (whenever they bring them back up), they WILL do it. Rockstar is the new EA and/or Craptivision. Welcome to GTA:O

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users