Photo

High Levels Ruining The Game?

36 replies to this topic
KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by KillaVolt, 15 October 2013 - 02:28 AM.

I just started playing online today and am so far level 9, generally not doing too badly and having managed to slaughter repeatedly every griefer idiot who has come my way it's generally been a good day.

But I read a thread earlier where someone was complaining that soon the game will be over because all the high level characters will just destroy everything and everyone....This may be true, but not if you know how to play :)

However in my game I happened across a guy (EduDj1) who is level 53 and was flying around in a buzzard slaughtering everyone around and in the air.....until he crossed my path.

Sure I died a few times, but let me recount the story. After attacking me multiple times it started a bit of a grudge and being that I only have a shotgun, I'm not much match for a military chopper and flying the mavrick was doing no good, that is until I realized missles are terrible up close so I began trying to suicide him in my chopper and got him badly damaged enough that his chopper failed.

a bit of running from his partners missles and I managed to locate him atop the pillbox hill medical center where lo and behold were 3 buzzards... one he parked and two more, so I shot him in the back and took a chopper.

He promptly shot me down minutes later but as he did my chopper crashed and took out the other buzzards and him as well.

I find him a short time later at an LS customs so I wait until he drives out and shotgun him to death as he drives away then lay waste to his really expensive car.

by now he's pissed so he sends out mercenaries TWICE, both times I dispatch them and continue hunting him down and waiting for him, he pulls out of his house and I blast him again.

He managed to kill me a few times but I know by this point I've pissed him off royally and cost him many thousands of dollars in car bills, hospital bills, and mercenaries.

Now he is currently in passive mode or something because he is just plain hiding from me. No one else is on the server anymore due to his griefing, and I'm a lowly level 9 hunting his dumb ass level 53 down with a shotgun and nothing more.

Grief the griefers!!!

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Sorry OP I'm missing something. How does this story relate to high-level players ruining the game?

Just as a side note, we're not all griefing assholes (I'm level 59 at the time of this post)

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

Lv103 am I ruining your game?

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

uhh....guess I did miss the point a little, it was more about the thread I read where someone was complaining where all these high level players just go griefing everyone. not every player does, but those who do tend to make that particular session no fun.

This is especially true when I saw how many people quit because of this douche killing everyone mercilessly.

I guess the title was misleading, sorry guys..... there is no complaint here.

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

uhh....guess I did miss the point a little, it was more about the thread I read where someone was complaining where all these high level players just go griefing everyone. not every player does, but those who do tend to make that particular session no fun.

This is especially true when I saw how many people quit because of this douche killing everyone mercilessly.

I guess the title was misleading, sorry guys..... there is no complaint here.

Ah, I see your point. Whenever I see some douchebag just killing people for no reason other than to be a douchebag I usually just wave around my MG until they take the hint and leave.

It does get annoying though...

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

the title has a question mark so he is asking how they are ruining the game if he can rape a level 53 over and over again..

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Only idiots say they are harmful. 

Josh_
  • Josh_

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

I can assure you most the mugs who have tried to kill me and others in sessions have been the lower levels with no money to lose.

I normally invite the whole lobby to missions if my friends are offline, so they miss out on my high paying ones (level 63) and if they blow up my car I kill them until they quit

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

I'm a high level but I don't use OP sh*t like helis, I just drive around in a lambo, with good aim, killing people like that/

Deliosa
  • Deliosa

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

I just started playing online today and am so far level 9, generally not doing too badly and having managed to slaughter repeatedly every griefer idiot who has come my way it's generally been a good day.

But I read a thread earlier where someone was complaining that soon the game will be over because all the high level characters will just destroy everything and everyone....This may be true, but not if you know how to play :)

However in my game I happened across a guy (EduDj1) who is level 53 and was flying around in a buzzard slaughtering everyone around and in the air.....until he crossed my path.

Sure I died a few times, but let me recount the story. After attacking me multiple times it started a bit of a grudge and being that I only have a shotgun, I'm not much match for a military chopper and flying the mavrick was doing no good, that is until I realized missles are terrible up close so I began trying to suicide him in my chopper and got him badly damaged enough that his chopper failed.

a bit of running from his partners missles and I managed to locate him atop the pillbox hill medical center where lo and behold were 3 buzzards... one he parked and two more, so I shot him in the back and took a chopper.

He promptly shot me down minutes later but as he did my chopper crashed and took out the other buzzards and him as well.

I find him a short time later at an LS customs so I wait until he drives out and shotgun him to death as he drives away then lay waste to his really expensive car.

by now he's pissed so he sends out mercenaries TWICE, both times I dispatch them and continue hunting him down and waiting for him, he pulls out of his house and I blast him again.

He managed to kill me a few times but I know by this point I've pissed him off royally and cost him many thousands of dollars in car bills, hospital bills, and mercenaries.

Now he is currently in passive mode or something because he is just plain hiding from me. No one else is on the server anymore due to his griefing, and I'm a lowly level 9 hunting his dumb ass level 53 down with a shotgun and nothing more.

Grief the griefers!!!

Fake story, way too easy to tell.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Just play in a closed lobby/with friends.

not sure how most people can even deal with playing in public lobbies lol.

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

idk why people think level matters in this game. i'm a level 50 something. i primarily race. i tried a deathmatch lobby earlier and people were bitching about me being a level 53. the f*ck? i die just the same as a level 10 guy.

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

i really wish i cared enough.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

i really wish i cared enough.

You cared enough to open the thread and post so, not really sure where you're going with this.

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

Grief the griefers!!!

Fake story, way too easy to tell.

ummm.... ok?? I just spent hours hunting this guy...... you can believe what you like but I had a blast putting him in his place. Plus you could just go talk to him, but I'm sure you would get a different side of the story since he did send me a message indicating that he thought his mercenaries were tough sh*t even though I wiped the floor with them.

BSRK
  • BSRK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Well, I don't kill anyone for no reason unless they want to kill me(or my friend want to kill them then i will help).

I'm level 61 with a bit of grind by the way(just violent duct in one minute from rank 20 to 30)

If i want to get some bounty i will grab the Buzzard and go for it. It's a bit challenging because you can't lockon player with it unless they are flying... when i go with my friend I let him help co-pilot and guide the rocket too. Still challenging if they are on the car. I just like flying in this game. it's fun.

and of course if i have a bounty on my head. I will slaughter anyone that come near me.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

It really depends who is actually playing the high level, I was in a game with 118 and I automatically thought he was going to be a nob, but he turned out to be cool just in passive mode jumping in and out of everyone's cars randomly :p

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

I'd like to ruin your game. PS3?

PringlesMan
  • PringlesMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:24 AM Edited by PringlesMan, 15 October 2013 - 04:26 AM.

I sniped a guy from a heli that was spawn killing 6 people, then after I sniped him, his 2 friends himself and mercs came after me, threw a sticky bomb killed all his mercs and friend 1, then killed friend 2, then I killed the main one with a baseball bat. Good Times, then I left. Also typing on a phone makes me seem like I'm retarded(Hence bad grammar and spelling.)

IbarakiBen
  • IbarakiBen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

I am level 42 and I do not attack players, I only retaliate with force, usually in a Buzzard or a P-996 Lazer. I prefer teamwork or death match to PVP. But if some idiot decided to randomly attack me. I come back in something they cannot defend themselves and I keep killing them until they leave.

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

I play on passive mode all the time. Idiots just kill people out of no where. If you purposely run me over or mess up my car then yes I will spray you with my Assault Shotgun and then hop to a mission and leave you with hate that I left.

RuiRuichi
  • RuiRuichi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

Cool story bro, is that with auto-aim too?

• A1iiiiii likes this

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

I'm level 150, and I proceed to shoot everyone in the face with a tank an spawn kill the sh*t out of them. Do I ruin your game?

PS. Two more days till I get into the good-sport rooms (went to bad-sport room to join a friend) and blast OP in the face some.

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

More like fag op's ruining this forum

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

Cool story op

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

it's easy to tell who the assholes are here.....

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

It's not high levels that will ruin the game. It's the high level players who just get in their tanks and roll around blowing everything up.

I've gotten into two different street fights with high level playerss and after killing them over and over, they went to their tanks.

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Griefers are both low and high level players. High level griefers do it out of boredom perhaps. I'm level 52 and I haven't even flown a buzzer yet.

RaNdAll959613
  • RaNdAll959613

Swift PIlot, STSQ leader....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Level 39 I stick to myself and my dad (my only friend on gta v) and we figured we'd sit up in a heli to watch people to see what's up right well a level 78 was just killing people with a buzzard .... Then outta nowhere a fully packed cargobob full of expert gunners shot him down..... I was relieved but then they went after all the other people tooo....

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Im 116, And I dont bother anybody. I dont use tanks or Heli's to annoy people, I just do my own thing.

Its actually lower levels that bother me most and I'm forced to kill them repeatedly. 

• bloodXguts likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users