Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar, you just turned a Legit player into a Glitcher.

114 replies to this topic
R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

Congrats on showing restraint OP.

Very rare to see in any online experience.

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

I'm kinda glad I didn't lose a super car. 

All I lost was the offroad mesa, which took sometime to get, but meh. I really hate the fact I put $60kish into it. 

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

I doubt I would have touched the glitches if they hadn't removed my ability to replay Violent Duct (full clear) and Base Invaders.

Now I glitch to my heart's content for the cash. I don't attack other players though, and I have no interest in Bawsaq. I wouldn't mind if they locked me out of me.

I only want to be able to afford the stuff that would otherwise take me weeks or months of grinding for chump change so I can start having fun with my friends immediately. Tank rampages against the cops and such. What I've done does not affect anyone but myself.

Why is it viewed that glitching your cash gives you an unfair advantage but buying straight from Rockstar it does not? It should depend on how you use it. Not how you obtain it.

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

Why not the adder? Op?

a1958r
  • a1958r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Happened to me also. My brother & I played about a week of just missions and side missions so we cold both get the Entity. I had mine for about a day, I left it for one of Simons cars and when I delivered it, my Entity was gone :/

It has also happened to on of my friends, his disappeared after a different mission.

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

Why not the adder? Op?

Entity XF is the best overall car in the game

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Why not the adder? Op?

Entity XF is the best overall car in the game

No it's not...,adder is faster

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

NUU5XmN.jpg?1

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

NUU5XmN.jpg?1

What's with the mask? Car looks like an FBI car all black corny

The real coast guard
  • The real coast guard

Gangrene Gangster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

This is the EXACT reason I glitched 1.5 mil, except I lost my whole garage of 4 modded cars. I wish I didn't have to do it because the feeling of earning everything is what it's all about but I was just too pissed off to start again, I'm now back to where I was and won't be using the glitch again.

Shakengandulf
  • Shakengandulf

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

My $795,000 entity XF that I bought 3 hours ago, is gone.  When I logged out, I exited through the Pause menu, like always.

My first character mysteriously vanished, and it NEVER came back, as I still have not touched it's slot.  I moved on.

So I made another character, and he is now level 50.  I saved up to buy a Supercar, and I spent -3- real life days grinding for it when I could play GTA V.  I would say I spent about 30 hours on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday combined grinding for the Entity XF.   I earned it LEGITIMATELY through playing Martin and Lester missions, hustling Simeon car sales from other players, selling cars, etc...

Now, I bought my Entity XF about 3 hours ago.  I drove it around for a while, and took a break.  Turned on my PS3, logged in, and poof. It's gone.  Not in my garage, not at Mors Mutual, can't call for insurance, can't call Mechanic to bring it, it's gone.  But I did have -2- of my modded Elegy though.   Thanks rockstar?  I spent 800k and 30+ hours of my life, and my reward is 2 of a car I already own.

So, I'd like to say, f*ck THIS.  I'm glitching like everyone else.  Rockstar owes me 800k and 30+hours of my life back.  So, I will say, I am going to glitch about 3 million.  The 800k for another Entity, and leftover money in case it happens again, plus leftover cash to have fun with for my time and trouble.

ftdl.jpg
1st of all... Nice ass.
2nd of all.. .... I forgot what i was going to say????

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

This is the EXACT reason I glitched 1.5 mil, except I lost my whole garage of 4 modded cars. I wish I didn't have to do it because the feeling of earning everything is what it's all about but I was just too pissed off to start again, I'm now back to where I was and won't be using the glitch again.

Yup.  If a glitch can take our hard earned stuff away, a glitch can give it back.

We already know Rockstar can't restore our stuff, via their announcement

• LeAristocrat likes this

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

patch comes today hurry up

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I dont blame you... I love Entity XF.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

0_0.jpg

How do you leave the car lights on while getting out of the car? :O

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

3) and the other $400,000 is for pain and suffering, wasting my time.    I spent about $200,000 in car upgrades right off the bat for my Entity XF.  Looks beautiful, I'm in love with it. 

All is good.  We are square now, Rockstar.  We are even.  Glitch taketh away, and so Glitch will giveth back.   It's only fair.

I love this part Lol

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

0_0.jpg

You can do it if you exit the car while driving and it wont turn off.

However in that particular pic, I called mechanic for a delivery and when he gets out of the car the car is still turned on with lights on and all.

• Saint. likes this

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by BioVirus, 15 October 2013 - 04:47 PM.

0_0.jpg

You can do it if you exit the car while driving and it wont turn off.

However in that particular pic, I called mechanic for a delivery and when he gets out of the car the car is still turned on with lights on and all.

Ah cool.  I seem to recall in GTA 4, that you could press a button, or hold a button, and it would let you exit the car while the engine was still running.  I don't think that feature is in V

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Imagine trying to save for real life retirement

** head explode **

Gamers are such ADD gimmie gimmie now now tards it's disgusting.

Are you comparing a video game to real life? This nerdy forum seems to do that a lot to justify the pathetic amount of time they put into playing "legit"... Just because someone doesn't want to put 100 hours into a video game for a virtual car, that doesn't mean anything in the real world, doesn't mean they are impatient when it comes to sh*t that actually matters like a real life savings. Are you a child?

But getting a virtual car now vs a month from now really matters to you that much?

You sound like you are obsessed with games and need everything now rather then casually playing and gradually unlocking things. What's wrong with that? You sound like the kid

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by Lagful, 15 October 2013 - 04:53 PM.

Thread full of casual gamers who still don't know a damn thing about Glitchs, Bugs, Exploits, Farming, Grinding

Is casual gamers supposed to be an insult? You're so hardcore, bro.

wat r u? casul?

tumblr_mkuc3xTyGL1sn8ji0o1_500.gif

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

I don't blame you at all OP, some people merely glitched because of the tard hospital bills. Can't even have a little bit of fun without losing money, so I don't blame those people either.

Play the game how you want, don't listen to Rockstar or any of these control freaks on this forum. You paid $60 just like everyone else, and in the end it is just a video game. Worrying about being banned in a video game is worthless, and worrying about a bunch of jackasses' opinions isn't worth your time either.

• BioVirus likes this

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

My $795,000 entity XF that I bought 3 hours ago, is gone.  When I logged out, I exited through the Pause menu, like always.

My first character mysteriously vanished, and it NEVER came back, as I still have not touched it's slot.  I moved on.

So I made another character, and he is now level 50.  I saved up to buy a Supercar, and I spent -3- real life days grinding for it when I could play GTA V.  I would say I spent about 30 hours on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday combined grinding for the Entity XF.   I earned it LEGITIMATELY through playing Martin and Lester missions, hustling Simeon car sales from other players, selling cars, etc...

Now, I bought my Entity XF about 3 hours ago.  I drove it around for a while, and took a break.  Turned on my PS3, logged in, and poof. It's gone.  Not in my garage, not at Mors Mutual, can't call for insurance, can't call Mechanic to bring it, it's gone.  But I did have -2- of my modded Elegy though.   Thanks rockstar?  I spent 800k and 30+ hours of my life, and my reward is 2 of a car I already own.

So, I'd like to say, f*ck THIS.  I'm glitching like everyone else.  Rockstar owes me 800k and 30+hours of my life back.  So, I will say, I am going to glitch about 3 million.  The 800k for another Entity, and leftover money in case it happens again, plus leftover cash to have fun with for my time and trouble.

ftdl.jpg

Hahahaha.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Thread full of casual gamers who still don't know a damn thing about Glitchs, Bugs, Exploits, Farming, Grinding

I have to agree ... Since when is being a casual gamer a bad thing? If you want to farm and grind go play world of warcraft

Oh but you cant, see the casual gamers ruined that game as well ...

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

I have to agree ... Since when is being a casual gamer a bad thing? If you want to farm and grind go play world of warcraft

WoW isn't ruined though...... it's just a very old game with few things left to keep it fresh.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:25 PM Edited by Kromix, 15 October 2013 - 06:27 PM.

WoW isn't ruined though...... it's just a very old game with few things left to keep it fresh.

Guess you werent there back in the days ... Every game is getting dumbed Down to accomodate the 'casual gamer', to the point where 'hard core gamers' have to look real hard to find anything interesting ... And when we do, after a while the casual gamers also wants to get in - but they find the setting to hard so they cry for nerfs and carebear safety measures, effectively ruining it for the ppl who where playing to begin with ... We will then move on to something harder, and the circle repeats it self ...

Its not being casual that is the problem, its the mentality that they must have everything handed to them on a platter - and crying and whining because they find opposition in an online game ...

edit: typo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users