Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar, you just turned a Legit player into a Glitcher.

114 replies to this topic
BlackEdge
  • BlackEdge

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Shouldn't have even made a thread, bro. Should have just did and been done with it.

Nah, I want Rockstar to know their sh*tty coding is causing this.  They owe me my time spent, and I'm taking it back via glitching.   They better not get any ideas of banning me.

This is hilarious. Rockstar can do whatever they want. Online gameplay is a privilege and they can ban whoever they want for whatever they want. They don't owe you anything.

That said, no one is getting banned for glitching.

I agree. If anything they may just put all the glitchers in a special lobby pool like the bad sport/dunce hat people. Hell they may even just dunce hat the glitchers.

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Didn't save the game....gets mad.

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by BioVirus, 15 October 2013 - 02:42 AM.

I saved correctly like I always do.  Everything else saved, but my car is gone.

Stop defending R.

Anyway, I'm off to glitch my Entity XF back and a little spending money for my trouble.  R* owes me, cause I earned my Entity legitimately.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

If he didn't save, the money he spent would be back in his account from before he spent it, from his last safe ... It shouldn't just randomly erase things. This is more than just a save issue

• RedChuCKz_ likes this

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

Sorry to hear yet another game save loss story. It really does suck and time wasted cannot be gained back or properly compensated.

You won't be placed in this make believe glitch lobby. Even if you were, who cares?

Go TAKE get your money back from R*!

BlackEdge
  • BlackEdge

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

You're a f*cking idiot and assuming sh*t. My buddy lost a f*cking entity because of a glitch and he never even logged out. We were racing, were starting up another race, game starts to load for him, freezes at an orange/whiteish screen. He waits it out. It finally unfreezes and pops him into free roam. Lost all his cars. He had the cars for a few days too. Lost a near full upgraded entity, near full upgraded elegy and some others. Not impounded. Can't restore with insurance. Not in his garage. NOTHING. GONE. And he never logged out.

He relogs after his sh*t was gone, a few times, and they never came back.

This game is a glitchy pos. People losing sh*t through absolutely no fault of their own and they're trying to get back what they lost through the fastest means possible.

If rockstar doesn't like it, then f*ck them, they should of tested the f*cking game more before releasing this glitchy pos to ensure people wouldn't lose their progress/cars.

So f*ck Rockstar and f*ck you

• BioVirus, MaizeG and el_bloom like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

You're a f*cking idiot and assuming sh*t. My buddy lost a f*cking entity because of a glitch and he never even logged out. We were racing, were starting up another race, game starts to load for him, freezes at an orange/whiteish screen. He waits it out. It finally unfreezes and pops him into free roam. Lost all his cars. He had the cars for a few days too. Lost a near full upgraded entity, near full upgraded elegy and some others. Not impounded. Can't restore with insurance. Not in his garage. NOTHING. GONE. And he never logged out.

He relogs after his sh*t was gone, a few times, and they never came back.

This game is a glitchy pos. People losing sh*t through absolutely no fault of their own and they're trying to get back what they lost through the fastest means possible.

If rockstar doesn't like it, then f*ck them, they should of tested the f*cking game more before releasing this glitchy pos to ensure people wouldn't lose their progress/cars.

So f*ck Rockstar and f*ck you

So much f words I couldn't read it

Stank_Ranch
  • Stank_Ranch

RIP Walter White

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

f*ck GTA Online.

diehard2222
  • diehard2222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Cheaters Pool for you like me. I think ill make you my bitch. ;)

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Don't go down this road because of what happened man, it is not worth it. It will ruin your enjoyment of the game and decrease it's shelf life for you... Ive lost 3 characters and a whole garage and it upset me tremendously ... But its not worth going down the cheat road.

Keep your honour intact even if you are frustrated, you'll feel better about it it in a couple of days.

He will feel better when gets the money he lost back in like 10 minutes

He wont when he gets bored in 2 days and quits playing or when he gets banned or put in a cheater server
1. Did the glitch to get a mil(and stopped) 2 days ago and I'm still having fun.
2. No one is getting banned.
3. No one is getting put in a cheat server for doing it once

Lets revisit this in a couple weeks when we are sure.

Lets stfu.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

Don't go down this road because of what happened man, it is not worth it. It will ruin your enjoyment of the game and decrease it's shelf life for you... Ive lost 3 characters and a whole garage and it upset me tremendously ... But its not worth going down the cheat road.

Keep your honour intact even if you are frustrated, you'll feel better about it it in a couple of days.

He wont when he gets bored in 2 days and quits playing or when he gets banned or put in a cheater server
1. Did the glitch to get a mil(and stopped) 2 days ago and I'm still having fun.
2. No one is getting banned.
3. No one is getting put in a cheat server for doing it once

Lets revisit this in a couple weeks when we are sure.

Lets stfu.

You are more than welcome to if you want, but I do not take orders from you.

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

How are you glitching to make more money?

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Wowz so many 'we todds' defending 'wockstaw'

• Akinhenwa likes this

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

Never had a problem so far. (Been playing GTAO for almost two weeks, same character)

What I do is launch GTAO from the character wheel and when I'm done with online I switch to story mode via the character wheel again. Then I save my game in singleplayer through the phone. And that's it.

Are you sure you're following R*'s precautions regarding character loss?

bread
  • bread

Nutrition Facts not needed

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

I saved correctly like I always do.  Everything else saved, but my car is gone.

Stop defending R.

Anyway, I'm off to glitch my Entity XF back and a little spending money for my trouble.  R* owes me, cause I earned my Entity legitimately.

Boo hoo, cry me a river. If you're that agitated about the situation then you should actually inform Rockstar about it rather than hop on your high horse and flip the bird at a company that put years worth of work to project an open-world MMO environment.

The game was just realized. Millions of people are playing it. You really can't see sheer stability at the moment where the magnitude of glitches and players extends to quite a high degree.

This was all inevitable anyhow. This is GTA, I think that alone establishes the fact that its self-explanatory Online is a mess.

Lester Crest
  • Lester Crest

The Big One!

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:10 AM Edited by Lester Crest, 15 October 2013 - 04:15 AM.

I can't believe all of these melodramatic comments like "OMG BRO DON'T JOIN THE DARK SIDE! GLITCHING IS EVIL!" lol you sound like some serious f*cking nerds. It's a video game, not real life. If people want to glitch virtual money so they don't have to spend 3 months earning it, then who gives a sh*t? Someone taking the easy route to buy a virtual car shouldn't bother you this much. Lol anyone who is bothered by this, is pathetic.

• firebolt059 likes this

GTAVMichael
  • GTAVMichael

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Has NOONE heard about rockstar giving us the stimulus package of half a million for our problems!? Like seriously I understand your position happened to me but has no one heard of this?

diehard2222
  • diehard2222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by diehard2222, 15 October 2013 - 04:39 AM.

I can't believe all of these melodramatic comments like "OMG BRO DON'T JOIN THE DARK SIDE! GLITCHING IS EVIL!" lol you sound like some serious f*cking nerds. It's a video game, not real life. If people want to glitch virtual money so they don't have to spend 3 months earning it, then who gives a sh*t? Someone taking the easy route to buy a virtual car shouldn't bother you this much. Lol anyone who is bothered by this, is pathetic.

You seem pretty bothered by people saying dont join the dark side and glitch so im going to say you are pathetic as well. ;)

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

OP soon as I read your post, it sounded like you glitched the game and now making this story up to cover your own @$$. Clever, yawn ..desperate glitcher

high247
  • high247

@HighOnBeats

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

The game is about lying, cheating, and stealing.... just sayin'

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-

• Dahpie likes this

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

Has NOONE heard about rockstar giving us the stimulus package of half a million for our problems!? Like seriously I understand your position happened to me but has no one heard of this?

500k wow big f*cking deal.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

I still think it's entertaining when people get so upset over losing things that took 3 days to obtain.. Imagine what you could do in a week.. or a month..

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Imagine trying to save for real life retirement

** head explode **

Gamers are such ADD gimmie gimmie now now tards it's disgusting.

Lester Crest
  • Lester Crest

The Big One!

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:57 AM Edited by Lester Crest, 15 October 2013 - 05:58 AM.

Imagine trying to save for real life retirement

** head explode **

Gamers are such ADD gimmie gimmie now now tards it's disgusting.

Are you comparing a video game to real life? This nerdy forum seems to do that a lot to justify the pathetic amount of time they put into playing "legit"... Just because someone doesn't want to put 100 hours into a video game for a virtual car, that doesn't mean anything in the real world, doesn't mean they are impatient when it comes to sh*t that actually matters like a real life savings. Are you a child?

Carnotaurus
  • Carnotaurus

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

How exactly do you grind in this game?

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Same happened to me, except the car wasn't $750,000. i lost a few nice cars from cars getting deleted, so muh. Glitched about $1mil for compensation. 

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

This is probably the reason why R* haven't banned/punished people for glitching. They know the game is still buggy as hell and they won't do anything to glitchers until they completely iron everything out. Mind you this could take some time...

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

UPDATE :  I feel a lot better now.

I was basically broke after buying my Entity XF earlier today, I only had $11,000 cash left.   But now after the Entity vanished, I glitched $2 million.   That's all I need.

1) I bought another Entity XF.   -$800,000

2)  I want another $800,000 in my bank in case this second Entity also disappears.  In which case, I will not buy another super car until Rockstar fixes it, but my time will not be wasted because I have the $800,000 that I lost earlier,  it will be waiting for me, just in case.  

3) and the other $400,000 is for pain and suffering, wasting my time.    I spent about $200,000 in car upgrades right off the bat for my Entity XF.  Looks beautiful, I'm in love with it. 

All is good.  We are square now, Rockstar.  We are even.  Glitch taketh away, and so Glitch will giveth back.   It's only fair.

Same happened to me, except the car wasn't $750,000. i lost a few nice cars from cars getting deleted, so muh. Glitched about $1mil for compensation. 

Exactly.  If a Glitch can take my LEGIT stuff from me, then a Glitch can give me my stuff back.  I won't glitch everything, just what I think is fair.

If I wanted to, I could glitch all the things i want, like the Buzzard helicopter, which I -really- want, but I didn't.  I got my $2mil, and I stopped.  $800k for another Entity, another $800k for a future Entity (after R* fixes issues) in case this one deletes again, and $400k for upgrades for my trouble.

The Glitch Taketh Away, But The Glitch Also Giveth.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

My $795,000 entity XF that I bought 3 hours ago, is gone.  When I logged out, I exited through the Pause menu, like always.

My first character mysteriously vanished, and it NEVER came back, as I still have not touched it's slot.  I moved on.

So I made another character, and he is now level 50.  I saved up to buy a Supercar, and I spent -3- real life days grinding for it when I could play GTA V.  I would say I spent about 30 hours on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday combined grinding for the Entity XF.   I earned it LEGITIMATELY through playing Martin and Lester missions, hustling Simeon car sales from other players, selling cars, etc...

Now, I bought my Entity XF about 3 hours ago.  I drove it around for a while, and took a break.  Turned on my PS3, logged in, and poof. It's gone.  Not in my garage, not at Mors Mutual, can't call for insurance, can't call Mechanic to bring it, it's gone.  But I did have -2- of my modded Elegy though.   Thanks rockstar?  I spent 800k and 30+ hours of my life, and my reward is 2 of a car I already own.

By the way, I have a 10 car garage and I only have TWO cars in it.  (1) Mammoth Patriot, and the free Elegy.   With the Entity XF, I had 3 cars.

So, I'd like to say, f*ck THIS.  I'm glitching like everyone else.  Rockstar owes me 800k and 30+hours of my life back.  So, I will say, I am going to glitch about 2 million.  The 800k for another Entity, and leftover money in case it happens again, plus leftover cash to have fun with for my time and trouble.

Loss 3 cars due to bugs, I feel ya man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users