Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar, you just turned a Legit player into a Glitcher.

114 replies to this topic
Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

That's cute.

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Shouldn't have even made a thread, bro. Should have just did and been done with it.

They better not get any ideas of banning me.

Lol.

• ViolentRumble likes this

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:11 AM Edited by ViolentRumble, 15 October 2013 - 02:12 AM.

Don't go down this road because of what happened man, it is not worth it. It will ruin your enjoyment of the game and decrease it's shelf life for you... Ive lost 3 characters and a whole garage and it upset me tremendously ... But its not worth going down the cheat road.

Keep your honour intact even if you are frustrated, you'll feel better about it it in a couple of days.

He will feel better when gets the money he lost back in like 10 minutes

He wont when he gets bored in 2 days and quits playing or when he gets banned or put in a cheater server
1. Did the glitch to get a mil(and stopped) 2 days ago and I'm still having fun.
2. No one is getting banned.
3. No one is getting put in a cheat server for doing it once

Lets revisit this in a couple weeks when we are sure.
>_<

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

I hope you get banned for being a try hard.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 15 October 2013 - 02:14 AM.

Thread full of casual gamers who still don't know a damn thing about Glitchs, Bugs, Exploits, Farming, Grinding

Is casual gamers supposed to be an insult? You're so hardcore, bro.
I have to agree ... Since when is being a casual gamer a bad thing? If you want to farm and grind go play world of warcraft
it has always been a bad thing you guys complain and us hardcore gamers have to suffer because you don't wanna press a damn button

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Thread full of casual gamers who still don't know a damn thing about Glitchs, Bugs, Exploits, Farming, Grinding

Is casual gamers supposed to be an insult? You're so hardcore, bro.
I have to agree ... Since when is being a casual gamer a bad thing? If you want to farm and grind go play world of warcraft
it has always been a bad thing you guys complain and us hardcore players have to suffer cause you don't wanna press a damn button

I'm sorry, I feel bad, but I laugh every time you describe yourself as a hardcore gamer.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Shouldn't have even made a thread, bro. Should have just did and been done with it.

Nah, I want Rockstar to know their sh*tty coding is causing this.  They owe me my time spent, and I'm taking it back via glitching.   They better not get any ideas of banning me.

You act like rockstar lurks these forums, or even gives a damn what you're doing. I'm sure even if they seen this thread they'd laugh and be like "Well crap, cant wait until we patch this. This guy will be f*cked"

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:15 AM Edited by firebolt059, 15 October 2013 - 02:16 AM.

Keep your honour intact even if you are frustrated, you'll feel better about it it in a couple of days.

You sound like a fool.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

You sound like a fool.

That's not what I said please don't misquote me

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

I feel the pain. My first level 32 character with it's brand new apartment and one car that had JUST gotten bullet proof tires was gone and replaced with a level 16 character and then a level 0. So far I'm to level 65 and have only lost two cars...it makes you want to glitch to at least even out the loss of time if not loss of articles acquired. Rockstar can't really blame anyone until the game is "fixed" . The "Stimulus Package" if proof of their empathy.

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

You sound like a fool.

You're talking about having honor in a game that will be a ghost town come next gen. Honor in a fake virtual world? Please.

• RedChuCKz_ likes this

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

Did you quit online first or just turn off your system while still in game?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

You sound like a fool.

You're talking about having honor in a game that will be a ghost town come next gen. Honor in a fake virtual world? Please.

I'm not talking about how other people perceive you, i'm talking about how you perceive yourself. Unless you guys like feeling like grimey cheaters. I know I wouldn't want to feel like that.

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Don't go down this road because of what happened man, it is not worth it. It will ruin your enjoyment of the game and decrease it's shelf life for you... Ive lost 3 characters and a whole garage and it upset me tremendously ... But its not worth going down the cheat road.

There is nothing honorable about being in a game where you're murdering people for amusement..

• no comment likes this

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:18 AM Edited by GourangaMaster, 15 October 2013 - 02:19 AM.

Seems to me your mistake was you only logged out of online through the pause menu. You should be logging in through it also. I NEVER see my character slot in the wheel but it loads up in online fine going through the pause menu. I think R* should include this in the warning screen because obviously many people, such as yourself don't realise this.

Josh_
  • Josh_

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

What makes me laugh is the fact restart was removed as soon as the masses did it.

This glitch has been known by the masses for a few days now and barely anything has been done about it.

Longer its there, the less chance anyone who did it will get banned I believe.

As for you doing the glitch to replace your entity, I completely agree with you. The 500k R* are giving me isn't even half of what I lost due to poor servers

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

There is nothing honorable about being in a game where you're murdering people for amusement..

Only bloodthirsty teenagers play the game that way. Most of us just want to have fun with our friends. It's just the people who do play that way are a loud, vocal minority.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

Yeah things are completely screwed tonight.

Swam underwater getting lung capacity maxed out whilst watching TV. Returned to SP. Came back online later on, and I was at 30% lung capacity again.

Did a bunch of races, getting all the race unlocks. Bought an Adder, which I upgraded a ton. Switched sessions a few times and everything was working fine. Switched sessions again, Adder has gone missing.

Go back to SP and come back online to see if that fixes anything. Nope, car still gone and now I notice that I've magically lost a bunch of race wins too.  Oh and I hit about 7 armoured trucks during this session, absolutely no idea if that saved or not. Did some lung capacity stuff AGAIN too, did that save? WHO KNOWS!

Rank seems to have updated properly and my cash seems to have updated (correctly tracking all the money I spent on a car that no longer exists), so I GUESS that's an improvement?. I saw the "saving to cloud" symbol plenty of times, and had no DC problems and it isn't a case that NOTHING saved it's a case that only half the things saved. Half my race wins counted, paying the money for the car counted but receiving the car didn't. Actually I have NO IDEA what state I'll be in when I start the game up next.

The game had been working fine for nearly a week now and I followed all the precuations when exiting but nope still lost a lot. Maybe we could get a "Don't even bother playing right now" message whenever they decide to mess things up? Oh well, screw "progress roulette" for today.

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

You sound like a fool.

I'm not talking about how other people perceive you, i'm talking about how you perceive yourself. Unless you guys like feeling like grimey cheaters. I know I wouldn't want to feel like that.

Lol I'm feeling like a cheater in a VIDEO GAME. Re-read this post and then you may get what I am saying.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:21 AM Edited by theadmiral, 15 October 2013 - 02:22 AM.

You sound like a fool.

Lol I'm feeling like a cheater in a VIDEO GAME. Re-read this post and then you may get what I am saying.

Cheating at anything is still cheating but if you want to blur morality like that don't let me stop you. Do you cheat at sporting events? School? Work? Board games?

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

Only bloodthirsty teenagers play the game that way. Most of us just want to have fun with our friends. It's just the people who do play that way are a loud, vocal minority.

That's probably what the glitchers are doing as well. But anyways, I'm going to do the glitch. But not for my own needs. I'm just going to freely give it out to people. I'm going to call it robin hooding. If I get banned, I don't care. 

• firebolt059 likes this

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

You sound like a fool.

Cheating at anything is still cheating but if you want to blur morality like that don't let me stop you. Do you cheat at sporting events? School? Work? Board games?

I'm not blurring reality, I just know fantasy from reality. I don't cheat in real life because it's that, REAL. I can cheat and do whatever I please in a game because I bought it and have the right to do as I please.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

That's probably what the glitchers are doing as well. But anyways, I'm going to do the glitch. But not for my own needs. I'm just going to freely give it out to people. I'm going to call it robin hooding. If I get banned, I don't care. 

Robin Hood implies you are helping someone else, not only yourself

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

If I get banned, I don't care. 

Haha I agree, this is the same mentality to those who are doing the glitch right now, especially with better games out soon. 

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

That happened to me, but it was a cheap piece of sh*t motorbike that I could have stolen instead of buying it, so I didn't care.

But yeah, that sucks man. No matter what mistakes R* makes, I don't see the point in stooping as low as a glitcher. But do you what you think it right.

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

Robin Hood implies you are helping someone else, not only yourself

Hence the part where I said not for my own needs. Let alone, giving it freely out to people. 

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

Casual gamer logic you got better stuff than me...

Either threatens or calls you a cheater

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

Nah, I want Rockstar to know their sh*tty coding is causing this.  They owe me my time spent, and I'm taking it back via glitching.   They better not get any ideas of banning me.

This is hilarious. Rockstar can do whatever they want. Online gameplay is a privilege and they can ban whoever they want for whatever they want. They don't owe you anything.

That said, no one is getting banned for glitching.

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:35 AM Edited by BioVirus, 15 October 2013 - 02:36 AM.

If I get banned, I don't care. 

Haha I agree, this is the same mentality to those who are doing the glitch right now, especially with better games out soon. 

If Rockstar has the nerve to ban me after this pathetic online launch FULL OF BUGS..... that wasted people's time and lost characters and vehicles....    then really, f*ck ROckstar.  I'll sell my GTA V and never buy a R* game again.

• RedChuCKz_ and BlackEdge like this

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:36 AM Edited by ViolentRumble, 15 October 2013 - 02:37 AM.

Probably the dumbest post I've read in my life

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users