Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar, you just turned a Legit player into a Glitcher.

114 replies to this topic
BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:56 AM Edited by BioVirus, 15 October 2013 - 07:02 AM.

My $795,000 entity XF that I bought 3 hours ago, is gone.  When I logged out, I exited through the Pause menu, like always.

My first character mysteriously vanished, and it NEVER came back, as I still have not touched it's slot.  I moved on.

So I made another character, and he is now level 50.  I saved up to buy a Supercar, and I spent -3- real life days grinding for it when I could play GTA V.  I would say I spent about 30 hours on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday combined grinding for the Entity XF.   I earned it LEGITIMATELY through playing Martin and Lester missions, hustling Simeon car sales from other players, selling cars, etc...

Now, I bought my Entity XF about 3 hours ago.  I drove it around for a while, and took a break.  Turned on my PS3, logged in, and poof. It's gone.  Not in my garage, not at Mors Mutual, can't call for insurance, can't call Mechanic to bring it, it's gone.  But I did have -2- of my modded Elegy though.   Thanks rockstar?  I spent 800k and 30+ hours of my life, and my reward is 2 of a car I already own.

By the way, I have a 10 car garage and I only have TWO cars in it.  (1) Mammoth Patriot, and the free Elegy.   With the Entity XF, I had 3 cars.

So, I'd like to say, f*ck THIS.  I'm glitching like everyone else.  Rockstar owes me 800k and 30+hours of my life back.  So, I will say, I am going to glitch about 2 million.  The 800k for another Entity, and leftover money in case it happens again, plus leftover cash to have fun with for my time and trouble.

===============================================================

UPDATE :  I feel a lot better now.

I was basically broke after buying my Entity XF earlier today, I only had $11,000 cash left.   But now after the Entity vanished, I glitched $2 million.   That's all I need.

1) I bought another Entity XF.   -$800,000

2)  I want another $800,000 in my bank in case this second Entity also disappears.  In which case, I will not buy another super car until Rockstar fixes it, but my time will not be wasted because I have the $800,000 that I lost earlier,  it will be waiting for me, just in case.  

3) and the other $400,000 is for pain and suffering, wasting my time.    I spent about $200,000 in car upgrades right off the bat for my Entity XF.  Looks beautiful, I'm in love with it. 

All is good.  We are square now, Rockstar.  We are even.  Glitch taketh away, and so Glitch will giveth back.   It's only fair.

• el_bloom likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

Don't go down this road because of what happened man, it is not worth it. It will ruin your enjoyment of the game and decrease it's shelf life for you... Ive lost 3 characters and a whole garage and it upset me tremendously ... But its not worth going down the cheat road.

Keep your honour intact even if you are frustrated, you'll feel better about it it in a couple of days.

• Spyem1 and Biohazard Abyss like this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

Clearly had a full garage and the car randomly duped and deleted itself

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

I'd be massively pissed off too. R* really need to sort their sh*t out. 

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

sure he will .... not!!!

BlackEdge
  • BlackEdge

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:00 AM Edited by BlackEdge, 15 October 2013 - 02:01 AM.

My $795,000 entity XF that I bought 3 hours ago, is gone.  When I logged out, I exited through the Pause menu, like always.

My first character mysteriously vanished, and it NEVER came back, as I still have not touched it's slot.  I moved on.

So I made another character, and he is now level 50.  I saved up to buy a Supercar, and I spent -3- real life days grinding for it when I could play GTA V.  I would say I spent about 30 hours on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday combined grinding for the Entity XF.   I earned it LEGITIMATELY through playing Martin and Lester missions, hustling Simeon car sales from other players, selling cars, etc...

Now, I bought my Entity XF about 3 hours ago.  I drove it around for a while, and took a break.  Turned on my PS3, logged in, and poof. It's gone.  Not in my garage, not at Mors Mutual, can't call for insurance, can't call Mechanic to bring it, it's gone.  But I did have -2- of my modded Elegy though.   Thanks rockstar?  I spent 800k and 30+ hours of my life, and my reward is 2 of a car I already own.

So, I'd like to say, f*ck THIS.  I'm glitching like everyone else.  Rockstar owes me 800k and 30+hours of my life back.  So, I will say, I am going to glitch about 3 million.  The 800k for another Entity, and leftover money in case it happens again, plus leftover cash to have fun with for my time and trouble.

Rockstar has f*cked up bad. There's so many people glitching for reasons like yours and because they can't buy money. What are they going to do?  ban/dunce cap a massive portion of their games population? This game is already scheduled to flat line when next gen comes out anyway. Nobody gives a f*ck about the consequences of doing the glitches. I myself glitched on purpose for the first time in my gaming because of my sh*t disappearing too. f*ck rockstar as far as I'm concerned. If they're too f*cking lazy to beta test their product and make sure peoples characters/cars don't get deleted, then f*ck them they deserve to have us glitch and get money to replace what we lost.

• RedChuCKz_ and el_bloom like this

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

Its true.. Im the GTA rapist

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:00 AM Edited by Kongen_af_GTA, 15 October 2013 - 02:05 AM.

So, I'd like to say, f*ck THIS.  I'm glitching like everyone else.  Rockstar owes me 800k and 30+hours of my life back.  So, I will say, I am going to glitch about 3 million.  The 800k for another Entity, and leftover money in case it happens again, plus leftover cash to have fun with for my time and trouble.

ftdl.jpg
  • nexoric, rexmaverik, LeAristocrat and 3 others like this

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

Clearly had a full garage and the car randomly duped and deleted itself

No. I only had 2 cars in my 10 car garage.

(1) Mammoth Patriot, and the free Elegy.   With the Entity XF, I had 3 cars.

subsonicdust
  • subsonicdust

A Demon of Liberty

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

This is why I'm not buying cars yet.

thieves
  • thieves

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

This is the real reason i glitched tbh.

I don't care if i get "banned" or whatever. To me this is nothing but a beta test and thus i play it as a beta.

I will start playing seriously once it comes to pc :lol:

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

By the way, I have a 10 car garage and I only have TWO cars in it.  (1) Mammoth Patriot, and the free Elegy.   With the Entity XF, I had 3 cars.

I heard these guys have it

Gamestop-Employee-Fired-GTA-5-Viral-Vide

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

hahaha good sh*t man, i probably would do the same thing so i can just say f*ck you to R*

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Yeah but you're doing it wrong.  D-PAD and select Storyline character.  When he loads in, then exit.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

Ooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................... you could just move on.

liv2rok
  • liv2rok

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Leave the game for a day or two and come back to it. Don't give people a reason to bitch at you :p I'd be happy to hit some missions with you and grind some races. Don't start glitching because half the time it doesn't work and you'll end up losing more than your Entity.

I've been grinding races with friends and breaking it up with missions to keep myself going. Join us :)

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:04 AM Edited by Omnicr0n, 15 October 2013 - 02:05 AM.

Don't go to the dark side bro, just don't. At this point, many people are sick of the cheating and playing legit. More and more all the time.

Once you cross the Rubicon..

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Don't go down this road because of what happened man, it is not worth it. It will ruin your enjoyment of the game and decrease it's shelf life for you... Ive lost 3 characters and a whole garage and it upset me tremendously ... But its not worth going down the cheat road.

Keep your honour intact even if you are frustrated, you'll feel better about it it in a couple of days.

No one listen to this guy.

Personally the game is a lot more fun to me when I have everything unlocked and I can do whatever I want instead of grinding away for cash/levels. Now I can drive around protecting noob players like I wanted.

• nexoric likes this

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

I'm level 38 and don't even own a garage. I have enough to buy a Corquette but nowhere to store it. I won't be buying either until this sh*t is finally fixed. 

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 15 October 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Thread full of casual gamers who still don't know a damn thing about Glitchs, Bugs, Exploits, Farming, Grinding

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

He will feel better when gets the money he lost back in like 10 minutes

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

He wont when he gets bored in 2 days and quits playing or when he gets banned or put in a cheater server

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Thread full of casual gamers who still don't know a damn thing about Glitchs, Bugs, Exploits, Farming, Grinding

Is casual gamers supposed to be an insult? You're so hardcore, bro.

• Gutslub and Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips like this

RedChuCKz_
  • RedChuCKz_

Snitch

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Welcome brother, we the glitchers accept you!!!

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

He wont when he gets bored in 2 days and quits playing or when he gets banned or put in a cheater server

Why would I be bored?  I earned my Entity XF the first time.    I am only getting back what Rockstar's sh*tty coding and terrible online launch took from me.

• firebolt059 likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Go waste 500$ dollars on a new interface new gen

Masochron
  • Masochron

The Void

• Members
  • None

Shouldn't have even made a thread, bro. Should have just did and been done with it.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

I have to agree ... Since when is being a casual gamer a bad thing? If you want to farm and grind go play world of warcraft

• Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips likes this

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

1. Did the glitch to get a mil(and stopped) 2 days ago and I'm still having fun.
2. No one is getting banned.
3. No one is getting put in a cheat server for doing it once

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

Shouldn't have even made a thread, bro. Should have just did and been done with it.

Nah, I want Rockstar to know their sh*tty coding is causing this.  They owe me my time spent, and I'm taking it back via glitching.   They better not get any ideas of banning me.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

1. Did the glitch to get a mil(and stopped) 2 days ago and I'm still having fun.
2. No one is getting banned.
3. No one is getting put in a cheat server for doing it once

Lets revisit this in a couple weeks when we are sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users