Photo

So I have 150$ million in my bank what now

105 replies to this topic
Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

TO ALL YOU LITTLE KIDS THAT WANT SOME OF ME ADD awesomeman124 on playstaion thats my lawyer first you go throw him to talk to him.                 

(NOW WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY IS FOR SUPERIOR PLAYERS ONLY AND OR GLITCHERS LIKE MYSELF)

You guys in the superiority should have a associate/lawyer type guy thats what me and some other superior guys have Nite Yall!!

If any of you want to try my Submarine bomb idea. This is your target. You'd be doing us all a favor.

Kungpoo
  • Kungpoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

a perm glitcher lobby actual sounds like a great solution

Folks still play just not with anyone but hard core glitchers

and make their house look like trevors trailor far from city

omg if only

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:09 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 15 October 2013 - 04:10 AM.

So I did the adder glitch quite successfully and I have 10 super cars

A apartment
Tank

Now what? What do you normal people do for fun?

Now what? Simply wait to enter cheater pool and play with other cheaters. Moron

If R* does end up permabanning these clueless jokers to a cheater lobby, I'd hope they think to let other players watch the hijinx happening in there from TV.  I'd create a whole new char with a potato couch metabolism just for camping out on the sofa before TV. With all the militia DM equipment the OP has been bragging about, it would be a blast watching punk ass playas like him exterminate themselves from the GTA gene pool on Weazel news :lol: .   

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

enjoy it before u get reset

MackRotten
  • MackRotten

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

What now? Well, nothing. You ruined it for yourself.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

TO ALL YOU LITTLE KIDS THAT WANT SOME OF ME ADD awesomeman124 on playstaion thats my lawyer first you go throw him to talk to him.                 

(NOW WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY IS FOR SUPERIOR PLAYERS ONLY AND OR GLITCHERS LIKE MYSELF)

You guys in the superiority should have a associate/lawyer type guy thats what me and some other superior guys have Nite Yall!!

But you can't play the game without glitches? That makes you inferior, That's like using training wheels. It's easy mode. I bet you needed cheats to finish story mode too.

Carnotaurus
  • Carnotaurus

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Hey Guys Listen up 'us' glitchers enjoy what we do... you all are just mad we are a higher class than all of you. It's like were the rich people while you all are poor or middle class we are like the donald trump's..... WE live in nice apartments you all live in small crappy ones WE have a higher class WE are the ones you watch on tv WE are the ones that make you say WOW. WE are the ones that have a better superiority. 

0/10

You mad? you dont talk to the man with 164Million like this little boy

Theres nothing special about watching a video on youtube and cheating at a video game. Every person who bought GTA could have cheated but they didnt.

Why? Because the majority, thankfully, are not braindead.

Listen i don't think you understand..... yes it's a video game a video game that 'us' glitchers have a higher superiority than all of you. Also it's not cheating it's just using what is in the game smart one

Yes. And now after spending many hours pressing Start, L1, X, X, X. You can now sit back and look at all the fake cars you bought in a video game.

"You" glitchers are a special group.

It is quite clearly cheating.

Can you read? Yes 'us' glitchers spent time pressing start,L1,x,x,x,  that is how WE worked for our cash our fingers pressed those buttons. 'us' glitchers are special it's called HIGHER SUPERIORITY THAN YOU POOR/MIDDLE CLASSES. and our fake cars eh? OUR cars we WORKED FOR now we can sit back chill... relax and be famous being a higher superiority is amazing i was driving yesterday each player that sees me in a nice vehicle or inside a nice apartment i get invites,friend requests all that... so yes 'us' glitchers are amazingly SPECIAL

Please get off this forum if you can't even bothered to type in proper English?  Your typing makes me want to vomit.  

Ego Deflator
  • Ego Deflator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

Let's clear some things up:

YOUR = "Is this your car?"

YOU'RE = YOU ARE. "You're a fa**ot."

LOSE = "I lose every time I race."

LOOSE = "Your mother is very loose."

This concludes English 101 for today. 

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Chradder? I didn't know it was RPG time already.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

a perm glitcher lobby actual sounds like a great solution

Folks still play just not with anyone but hard core glitchers

and make their house look like trevors trailor far from city

omg if only

Okay, I would love to have Trevor's trailer in Online, and a game where you can have fun and spend money on fun stuff? Sign me up!

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

We play through the missions and races to earn money and rep.

Nobody actually cares how much video game money you've made from exploiting a glitch.

another instance where " bad sport" should not apply.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

AND I met my girlfriend from gta online been goin out 2 months 

Da'fuq? Is this guy retarded? 

....and Level 100 is nothing you pathetic twat. Why don't you get yourself up there with the real ballers at Level 175 and up? You're pathetic Level 100 is nothing to brag about. 

victor1987
  • victor1987

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

well done, you ruined the game for yourself.

haha this! 

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

ya blew it

I loved her, alright?  Ya blew it.

Capiche?

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Seriously? I'd go ahead and kill myself really slow if I did this. I waited 5 years for this game and it's great. f*ck getting everything in the first few weeks, leaving nothing else to do but go around and kill people in free-roam.

Glitching and exploiting was very tempting at first but I'm now glad I never took the opportunity and they patched most of the ways to do it. 

TrevorsShoe
  • TrevorsShoe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Go show it off to all the local females and bathe yourself in lady juice.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by Wildfire_08, 15 October 2013 - 04:26 PM.

So I did the adder glitch quite successfully and I have 10 super cars

A apartment
Tank

Now what? What do you normal people do for fun?

Now you tell people in lobbies how much money youve got, so that you can come across a GTA Vet that will destroy you over and over letting you know that Skill > everything else and no matter ho much money you have you will still get smashed on this game. 

Lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users