105 replies to this topic
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

We're the best

First the mook losers were all quiver jawed about bans, then resets, now the "cheaters lobby"

LOL

Cheaters lobby/group or "prisoner island" is a much more realistic thing to happen as opposed to banning tbh.

everydaynormalguy
  • everydaynormalguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

cant wait till you f*cks get banned and start crying on the forums about how you haven't done sh*t. 

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

Coke abusing, prostitute killing legend.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

Hey Guys Listen up 'us' glitchers enjoy what we do... you all are just mad we are a higher class than all of you. It's like were the rich people while you all are poor or middle class we are like the donald trump's..... WE live in nice apartments you all live in small crappy ones WE have a higher class WE are the ones you watch on tv WE are the ones that make you say WOW. WE are the ones that have a better superiority. 

0/10

You mad? you dont talk to the man with 164Million like this little boy

Theres nothing special about watching a video on youtube and cheating at a video game. Every person who bought GTA could have cheated but they didnt.

Why? Because the majority, thankfully, are not braindead.

Listen i don't think you understand..... yes it's a video game a video game that 'us' glitchers have a higher superiority than all of you. Also it's not cheating it's just using what is in the game smart one

Yes. And now after spending many hours pressing Start, L1, X, X, X. You can now sit back and look at all the fake cars you bought in a video game.

"You" glitchers are a special group.

It is quite clearly cheating.

Can you read? Yes 'us' glitchers spent time pressing start,L1,x,x,x,  that is how WE worked for our cash our fingers pressed those buttons. 'us' glitchers are special it's called HIGHER SUPERIORITY THAN YOU POOR/MIDDLE CLASSES. and our fake cars eh? OUR cars we WORKED FOR now we can sit back chill... relax and be famous being a higher superiority is amazing i was driving yesterday each player that sees me in a nice vehicle or inside a nice apartment i get invites,friend requests all that... so yes 'us' glitchers are amazingly SPECIAL

It's nice that you take great pride in being respected in a game, because your actual life must be a constant struggle. You need put down. We'd be doing you a favour.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

Hey Guys Listen up 'us' glitchers enjoy what we do... you all are just mad we are a higher class than all of you. It's like were the rich people while you all are poor or middle class we are like the donald trump's..... WE live in nice apartments you all live in small crappy ones WE have a higher class WE are the ones you watch on tv WE are the ones that make you say WOW. WE are the ones that have a better superiority. 

0/10

Theres nothing special about watching a video on youtube and cheating at a video game. Every person who bought GTA could have cheated but they didnt.

Listen i don't think you understand..... yes it's a video game a video game that 'us' glitchers have a higher superiority than all of you. Also it's not cheating it's just using what is in the game smart one

Yes. And now after spending many hours pressing Start, L1, X, X, X. You can now sit back and look at all the fake cars you bought in a video game.

Can you read? Yes 'us' glitchers spent time pressing start,L1,x,x,x,  that is how WE worked for our cash our fingers pressed those buttons. 'us' glitchers are special it's called HIGHER SUPERIORITY THAN YOU POOR/MIDDLE CLASSES. and our fake cars eh? OUR cars we WORKED FOR now we can sit back chill... relax and be famous being a higher superiority is amazing i was driving yesterday each player that sees me in a nice vehicle or inside a nice apartment i get invites,friend requests all that... so yes 'us' glitchers are amazingly SPECIAL

Yep. SPECIAL is most definitely the word.

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

0/10

It's nice that you take great pride in being respected in a game, because your actual life must be a constant struggle. You need put down. We'd be doing you a favour.

Really. Kid you know who ur talking to? the man that it rank 100 on gta online The man that has MILLIONS the man that is in the higher superiority group gta online has impacted my actual life after people see me in sessions they get my number.. AND we go to the gym together AND I met my girlfriend from gta online been goin out 2 months the higher superiority life is amazing not only in gta... but IN REAL LIFE 

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

pfft 150 million?
do you even glitch bro?

How much do you have? Post screen shot

the_D4u?
  • the_D4u?

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

You're superior because you have lots of cars and money. In a game. That is now over for you. At least you have your priorities straight. Congratulations son.

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

0/10

Really. Kid you know who ur talking to? the man that it rank 100 on gta online The man that has MILLIONS the man that is in the higher superiority group gta online has impacted my actual life after people see me in sessions they get my number.. AND we go to the gym together AND I met my girlfriend from gta online been goin out 2 months the higher superiority life is amazing not only in gta... but IN REAL LIFE 

Let me guess, you're 6 foot 9, 325 pounds with 4% bodyfat. When you're not hanging out with World leaders inside your glorious mansion you're either working towards your 4th degree black belt or carrying out hits for the Mafia. Am I close?

Pls go, you unloved, unwanted failed abortion of a human being.

• PkUnzipper likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

How do you guys not realize this kid is poorly trying to troll lol.

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

You're superior because you have lots of cars and money. In a game. That is now over for you. At least you have your priorities straight. Congratulations son.

How is it over i met a ton of people from gta online being superior is amazing i have so many real life friends from it.... and i met a ton a girls from being superior also people in gta online treat me like a king 

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

0/10

Let me guess, you're 6 foot 9, 325 pounds with 4% bodyfat. When you're not hanging out with World leaders inside your glorious mansion you're either working towards your 4th degree black belt or carrying out hits for the Mafia. Am I close?

Pls go, you unloved, unwanted failed abortion of a human being.

My gta online girlfriend (in actual life) loves me.... my friends are happy im friends with them from being a higher superiority also people in gta online treat me like the president i have ACTUAL players to bodyprotect me AND IN ACTUAL LIFE FROM GTA ONLINE My friends have told me they have my back they treat me like a king in actual life you would be suprised your just mad im TREATED LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF GTA ONLINE AND THE KING OF ACTUAL LIFE HATER!

the_D4u?
  • the_D4u?

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by the_D4u?, 15 October 2013 - 03:35 AM.

How is it over i met a ton of people from gta online being superior is amazing i have so many real life friends from it.... and i met a ton a girls from being superior also people in gta online treat me like a king
Alright, ya got me. I fell for the bait, you win sir/maam

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Fixed it for you.

My gta online girlfriend (in actual life) loves me (She's also my sister).... my friends are happy im friends with them from being a fa**ot also people in gta online treat me like the waste of space I am, i have ACTUAL fat nerds to fantasise about protecting me AND IN ACTUAL LIFE FROM GTA ONLINE My friends have told me that I need a real life. they treat me like a loser in actual life you would be suprised.

joeyhayes
  • joeyhayes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

I say glitch all you want, doesn't effect me.. bit weird to complain about having nothing to do afterwards though lol

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

Fixed it for you.

My gta online girlfriend (in actual life) loves me (She's also my sister).... my friends are happy im friends with them from being a fa**ot also people in gta online treat me like the waste of space I am, i have ACTUAL fat nerds to fantasise about protecting me AND IN ACTUAL LIFE FROM GTA ONLINE My friends have told me that I need a real life. they treat me like a loser in actual life you would be suprised.

Another hater! o wow good thing i don't have to deal with punks like you in my nice APARTMENT my friends would kill you on site if we ever saw you in a session i would just make the calls ya know? thats what 'us' glitchers do we make the calls and have people do what we want why? BECAUSE were a higher superiority than you so called 'legit players' 

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 15 October 2013 - 03:40 AM.

So I did the adder glitch quite successfully and I have 10 super cars

A apartment
Tank

Now what? What do you normal people do for fun?

sit back and watch you get your stats/bank account on bull testosterone reset when R* finally gets around to patching glitches like this. Or deported to a cheaters only server.  Were all you cheater bling playas are permanently stuck with having to login to a playa only TDM server. :lol:

Or maybe even get front seat tix to watch potential permabans for worst offenders.

"...Now what? What do you normal people do for fun?" <--didn't you just answer this? You for one, obviously have nothing meaningful left to accomplish in the game. Because you cheated to accumulate more money than you can clearly spend in the 14 days GTAO went live. :lol:  

And us "normal" busters are obviously waiting for the crying game in these forums to begin.  Once R* begins resetting all the accounts of the cheaters like yourself. You should pay more attention to what you say in your posts you know.... :lol:

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

My worst nightmare

5 angry kids who haven't seen the light of day for two years. 4 of which are probably as heavy as my left nut and the other one (You) so disgustingly overweight that he hasn't seen his own penis since he was 4 years old.

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

My worst nightmare

5 angry kids who haven't seen the light of day for two years. 4 of which are probably as heavy as my left nut and the other one (You) so disgustingly overweight that he hasn't seen his own penis since he was 4 years old.

Shutup little kid go play cod 

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

A apartment
Tank

sit back and watch you get your stats/bank account on bull testosterone reset when R* finally gets around to patching glitches like this

and maybe even get front seat tix to watch potential permabans for worst offenders.

"...Now what? What do you normal people do for fun?" <--didn't you just answer this? You for one, obviously have nothing meaningful left to accomplish in the game. Because you cheated to accumulate more money than you can clearly spend in the 14 days GTAO went live. :lol:  

And us "normal" busters are obviously waiting for the crying game in these forums to begin.  Once R* begins resetting all the accounts of the cheaters like yourself. You should pay more attention to what you say in your posts you know.... :lol:

Listen up you don''t talk to him like that do you know who he is? you don't talk to anyone in the rich area like that the higher superiority can have the WHOLE FREAKIN GTA ONLINE COMMUNITY ON ANYONE IN LESS THAN 10MINUTES WATCH WHAT 'YOU' SAY 

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

IAA_DIRECTORx

THE best argument for 'pro-abortion' that's currently out there today.

Seriously, why do you exist?

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

IAA_DIRECTORx

THE best argument for 'pro-abortion' that's currently out there today.

Seriously, why do you exist?

Ah ur just another one of those fat 12yr olds that are mad they can't be in the higer superiority it's ok pal i would not normaly talk to you in public or in a session just for you being a poor class while im rich i barely talk to middle class... but the point is my friends have told me to not talk to you because ur not one of 'us' higher superiority people one day you'll get the attenion you deserve but right now 'us; glitchers ARE HIGHER SUPERIORITY AND R* WON'T DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

Sarah

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:45 AM Edited by TheTelly, 15 October 2013 - 03:46 AM.

I love when someone post something like this and they get chewed out for no reason.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

We're the best

First the mook losers were all quiver jawed about bans, then resets, now the "cheaters lobby"

LOL

Cheaters lobby/group or "prisoner island" is a much more realistic thing to happen as opposed to banning tbh.

I think R* is already doing this atm.  Saw a post on the forum regarding this about a day ago. Some griefer was complaining about how they couldn't understand why their clock in purgatory kept getting reset :lol:

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

I love when someone post something like this and they get chewed out for no reason.

Da Fuq?

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Pick up a tank with a cargobob and use it as a wrecking ball against the police.

Go mow the nearest "lawn" with the rotor blades of a maverick.

Throw as many stick bombs as you can onto a submarine, winch it up, find your target, drop your new daisy cutter upon your victim(s)

Hijack a fighter jet and try to land in the city. Park near the sidewalk. Position the engine so that it faces the sidewalk, preferably in front of a shop's swinging doors. Hilarity ensues.

Using a tank, get your turret caught against a wall. Wait from someone to walk nearby, Quickly turn the camera so that the aim adjusts and you bat the f*cker out of the park with the gun.

Steal or purchase a C-130. Ride your merry way down the nearest beach, field or street. Those four propellers make a great substitute for the combine in San Andreas.

Get creative. Enjoy the little things. The only limit is your imagination.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

A apartment
Tank

sit back and watch you get your stats/bank account on bull testosterone reset when R* finally gets around to patching glitches like this

and maybe even get front seat tix to watch potential permabans for worst offenders.

Listen up you don''t talk to him like that do you know who he is? you don't talk to anyone in the rich area like that the higher superiority can have the WHOLE FREAKIN GTA ONLINE COMMUNITY ON ANYONE IN LESS THAN 10MINUTES WATCH WHAT 'YOU' SAY 

Well, if you don't mind, I'll humbly stay here on standby waiting for you and your army to show up :colgate:

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

My last post see you all little people later.... i have to go be famous in gta online and actual life i hope someday, you haters will stop hating and just watch us superior players hech even try to be a superior player but i doubt it.... i mean lets be honest to be superior you need to be a man and none of you responding to me negative seem to be men but only time will time well look at the time kids.... time to go be famous see you all on online ->>>>>>>>>>>>. here comes daddy rank 100... funny thing is right now 8cars are infront of me while me and my 3buds are in a nice military truck a wonderful rich convoy im happy im part of being superior unlike you KIDS C-YA

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

A apartment
Tank

Well, if you don't mind, I'll humbly stay here on standby waiting for you and your army to show up :colgate:

PSN OR XBOX

Gravanno
  • Gravanno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

A apartment
Tank

Await the ungodly hammer of ban to hit you.

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

TO ALL YOU LITTLE KIDS THAT WANT SOME OF ME ADD awesomeman124 on playstaion thats my lawyer first you go throw him to talk to him.                 

(NOW WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY IS FOR SUPERIOR PLAYERS ONLY AND OR GLITCHERS LIKE MYSELF)

You guys in the superiority should have a associate/lawyer type guy thats what me and some other superior guys have Nite Yall!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users