iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

So I did the adder glitch quite successfully and I have 10 super cars

A apartment
Tank

Now what? What do you normal people do for fun?

Use your tank to kill online players!

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Play golf, sail your yacht around. 

That's what I do, I'm retired. 

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

That's why you play the game without glitching. If you had done this, then the game would be fun for months not days.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Save up more because when the glitches lobby comes out, you're going to be a poor ole' sod.

yourgfmybed
  • yourgfmybed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Pick up a tank with a cargobob and use it as a wrecking ball against the police.

Yea more ideas from this guy, f*ck the rest.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

Glitchers who exploit their way to the top and complain about being bored get no sympathy from me.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

Op, your mission is not complete until you own 999 million in every stock plus 999 million in the bank AND in cash.

Get started, your break is over.

vash_021
  • vash_021

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

pfft 150 million?

do you even glitch bro?

• Lordgodofhell likes this

Xubaca
  • Xubaca

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Do charity, i'm accept 1 to 5kk if you're in psn

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by Odesza, 15 October 2013 - 02:44 AM.

I don't really see the point in doing the glitch tbh.

The real point of online is supposed to be working your way up and having a sense of earning things, pretty sure that will be a big part of heists as well.  You aren't really ruining the game for others as much as you are for yourself lol.

muzzis44
  • muzzis44

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

So I did the adder glitch quite successfully and I have 10 super cars

A apartment
Tank

Now what? What do you normal people do for fun?

Now what? Simply wait to enter cheater pool and play with other cheaters. Moron

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

Hey Guys Listen up 'us' glitchers enjoy what we do... you all are just mad we are a higher class than all of you. It's like were the rich people while you all are poor or middle class we are like the donald trump's..... WE live in nice apartments you all live in small crappy ones WE have a higher class WE are the ones you watch on tv WE are the ones that make you say WOW. WE are the ones that have a better superiority. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

Hey Guys Listen up 'us' glitchers enjoy what we do... you all are just mad we are a higher class than all of you. It's like were the rich people while you all are poor or middle class we are like the donald trump's..... WE live in nice apartments you all live in small crappy ones WE have a higher class WE are the ones you watch on tv WE are the ones that make you say WOW. WE are the ones that have a better superiority. 

0/10

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

0/10

You mad? you dont talk to the man with 164Million like this little boy

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:01 AM Edited by Odesza, 15 October 2013 - 03:01 AM.

0/10

9gag must be fun.

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

0/10

9gag must be fun.

What's the point of you replying?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

0/10

9gag must be fun.

What's the point of you replying?

What's the point of you not even knowing how to quote properly.

ya blew it

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

0/10

Theres nothing special about watching a video on youtube and cheating at a video game. Every person who bought GTA could have cheated but they didnt.

Why? Because the majority, thankfully, are not braindead.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Your lying post your bank!

OH you can't cause you made it up.

I guess what you could do is go get 150 mil for real since you don't have it.

It's not that hard to believe....

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

0/10

Theres nothing special about watching a video on youtube and cheating at a video game. Every person who bought GTA could have cheated but they didnt.

Listen i don't think you understand..... yes it's a video game a video game that 'us' glitchers have a higher superiority than all of you. Also it's not cheating it's just using what is in the game smart one

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:09 AM Edited by kruelking, 15 October 2013 - 03:10 AM.

0/10

Listen i don't think you understand..... yes it's a video game a video game that 'us' glitchers have a higher superiority than all of you. Also it's not cheating it's just using what is in the game smart one

Yes. And now after spending many hours pressing Start, L1, X, X, X. You can now sit back and look at all the fake cars you bought in a video game.

"You" glitchers are a special group.

It is quite clearly cheating.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:12 AM Edited by Odesza, 15 October 2013 - 03:13 AM.

0/10

Yes. And now after spending many hours pressing Start, L1, X, X, X. You can now sit back and look at all the fake cars you bought in a video game.

Tbh the replay spamming wasn't really cheating, some people took it to an extreme but they weren't actually cheating.  The LSC glitch though is 100% cheating, when you're abusing a lapse between data saved on the cloud and data stored on your console and don't think they are going to punish you/that you're not cheating, then you clearly have downs.

duhyes
  • duhyes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

lol ur gonna be place in cheaters lobby U MAD?

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by stringer, 15 October 2013 - 03:15 AM.

We're the best

First the mook losers were all quiver jawed about bans, then resets, now the "cheaters lobby"

LOL

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

0/10

Can you read? Yes 'us' glitchers spent time pressing start,L1,x,x,x,  that is how WE worked for our cash our fingers pressed those buttons. 'us' glitchers are special it's called HIGHER SUPERIORITY THAN YOU POOR/MIDDLE CLASSES. and our fake cars eh? OUR cars we WORKED FOR now we can sit back chill... relax and be famous being a higher superiority is amazing i was driving yesterday each player that sees me in a nice vehicle or inside a nice apartment i get invites,friend requests all that... so yes 'us' glitchers are amazingly SPECIAL

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

Coke abusing, prostitute killing legend.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

You should consider starting to put together a social life, maybe hit the gym to try and shed that disgusting bodyfat you've no doubt accumulated from spending most of your sad, lonely life earning virtual money. Maybe even take up a hobby.

Your choice.

muzzis44
  • muzzis44

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

0/10

Can you read? Yes 'us' glitchers spent time pressing start,L1,x,x,x,  that is how WE worked for our cash our fingers pressed those buttons. 'us' glitchers are special it's called HIGHER SUPERIORITY THAN YOU POOR/MIDDLE CLASSES. and our fake cars eh? OUR cars we WORKED FOR now we can sit back chill... relax and be famous being a higher superiority is amazing i was driving yesterday each player that sees me in a nice vehicle or inside a nice apartment i get invites,friend requests all that... so yes 'us' glitchers are amazingly SPECIAL

I'm confused.. is this GTA or real life??

Spitfirex007
  • Spitfirex007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:17 AM Edited by Spitfirex007, 15 October 2013 - 03:18 AM.

Well now is the tricky part. You turn off the Xbox, put down the controller and go outside and meet girls. If you tell them exactly what you just told us, you'll be sure to get laid!

I am kidding of course and just busting your balls a bit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users