» «
Photo

Bad sport lobbies is horrible.. (video)

34 replies to this topic
PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:07 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 15 October 2013 - 03:14 PM.

How do you know you're in a bad sport lobby? When everybody wears those hats? I hope im not in a bad sport lobby right now... no one has those hats, but they keep killing me.

check out loudanddumb's post above.  A good indicator you're in a griefer lobby is the levels of these Village Idiots relative to yours.  The dufus preaching crack in the video (Malone Gunz) was at level 146. He was smack talking another lower level player (rEz KroNIC aka Forest Gump who was at level 31 and being verbally harrassed by Gunz in the video).  Chances are this particular griefer (Malone Gunz) probably ended up stalking/killing that lvl 31 player in free mode.

I felt sorry for that lvl 31 fool when I first saw that vid.

Well almost.  Because then again, they were all in a bad sport lobby....  :lol:

edit: and oh yes, R* does give you small cash bonuses from time to time for being a good sport. :santa:   Check your money stats. :lol:

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

sh*t thank god I play with friends. I got 2 bad sports for 2 non intentional acidents. Going to avoid these dumbf*cks until my bad sport garbage goes away.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

If you're in a bad sport lobby, you did something to deserve it.  Have fun talking sh*t and getting randomly killed, I'm gonna get back to racing and deathmatching with the grown ups.

Don't be a complete and utter moron. Yeah most people who deserve Bad Sport get it, but the system IS flawed. Yesterday me and three other friends were in a private invite only lobby and we were having fun. We decided to drive bikes out of a Titan whilst in the air. We did it two times and then I landed on the runway to do it again. I got out and walked around the plane and then stood a few yards away. Two guys were trying to get the lift open by punching it again. Well, unexpectedly it blew up 2 times one explosion after another, killed the two guys, and blew up a nearby bike owned by one of the guys.

Well since I was the last one who flew the vehicle, it blames me and gives me Badsport. What the f*ck? The system is flawed.

Sorry if I double posted btw
  • lazy. likes this

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

How do you know you're in a bad sport lobby? When everybody wears those hats? I hope im not in a bad sport lobby right now... no one has those hats, but they keep killing me.

check out loudanddumb's post above.  A good indicator you're in a griefer lobby is the levels of these Village Idiots relative to yours.  The dufus preaching crack in the video (Malone Gunz) was at level 146. He was smack talking another lower level player (rEz KroNIC aka Forest Gump who was at level 31 and being verbally harrassed by Gunz in the video).  Chances are this particular griefer (Malone Gunz) probably ended up stalking/killing that lvl 31 player in free mode.

I felt sorry for that lvl 31 fool when I first saw that vid.

Well almost.  Because then again, they were all in a bad sport lobby....  :lol:

edit: and oh yes, R* does give you small cash bonuses from time to time for being a good sport. :santa:   Check your money stats. :lol:

acually bro i joined this lobby and started hearing them .. i appears that it was not him, the 30 something.. it went on for 5 whole mins.. idk who started  it but the malone guy was complaining that some sh*t talker online is a pathetic something.. then he starts to sh*t talk.. lol

i got here by blowing up ppls cars who attack me then  got it clean then we started a mission and i blew my friends car up axidently by a reflected granade. :/ lol :D great video 

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:34 PM Edited by CmdrKnifes, 15 October 2013 - 10:56 PM.

i swear being in these bad sports lobbies is like living in eminiems early records.. we've got some guy waiting out a bounty of 9k in the cloths store behind a wall.. i shot a grenade in there boom :p then you have people going around waiting outside your house when you enter the game with stickys .. horrible aim i blew him and his car up bye bye adder! suddenly no more bad sport for that in those lobbies.. yay!  

theres multiple people rushing to kill you.. over and over .. and over again! WELCOME TO GTA JAIL

ima take the liberty to add a bunch of bad sport lobbys videos enjoy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users