» «
Photo

Bad sport lobbies is horrible.. (video)

34 replies to this topic
CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by CmdrKnifes, 15 October 2013 - 11:06 PM.

Please tell me how i can post a video -.-

Portstevo
  • Portstevo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:58 AM Edited by Portstevo, 15 October 2013 - 01:00 AM.

just post the link and it shows it

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

This should have been R*'s advert for GTA V online. It looks like a sh*t ton of fun... :/

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by CmdrKnifes, 15 October 2013 - 11:02 PM.

thanks for showing me how to do it..

i joined the game and instantly it started.. im in a bad sport lobby minding my own business and holy sh*t.. lol he first went on for 5 mins about how pathetic sh*t talkers are online and they are pathetic people for being online sh*t talkers.. omfg troll hypocrit..

and you complain about trolls here? ha ^

will someone commend me ill commend you" lol > its like saying suck my dick ill suck yours.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

welcome to online gaming

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

welcome to online gaming

:panic:  :miranda:

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

"I'm so insecure that I'd probably stick my own dick in my own booty if it'd reach"

I nearly f*cking died

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

Notice the choice of clothing on them all... bunch of kids running around naked.

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

Bad sport rating was the greatest idea for GTA Online ever. I'm seriously glad I don't have to play with these cretins. Sometimes it is entertaining to watch people rip on each other but when every lobby is a poop flinging event I'm out.

• Loxley likes this

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

Notice the choice of clothing on them all... bunch of kids running around naked.

like my all white with cone uniform? :D

"I'm so insecure that I'd probably stick my own dick in my own booty if it'd reach"

I nearly f*cking died

lol ha

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

This literally made my day

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

Welcome to online gaming hell. Enjoy your stay!

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for these douchebags? This is why I support having a separate lobby for people who don't want to deal with "bad sports". That lobby would disable the ability to kill other players, rather than simply hand out bad sport labels.

The good sport bad sport system is severely flawed. Most of the retards who hate the idea of a section that you can enter and not be prone to endless attacks, are against it because they don't want to end up in a lobby full of people like themselves.

How ironic.

• PkUnzipper likes this

bread
  • bread

Organic

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

The good/bad sport system shouldn't even exist. I don't understand why Rockstar would impose such a flawed system into GTA, they know damn well GTA is a dog eat dog world. Of course people are gonna kill each other on sight, its one of many instincts that get stimulated when you have an array of weapons and bombs at your reach.

People need to learn how to formulate strategies to prevent themselves by being killed by 'bad sports.' It's what makes this game fun and interesting, in a sense.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

The good/bad sport system shouldn't even exist. I don't understand why Rockstar would impose such a flawed system into GTA, they know damn well GTA is a dog eat dog world. Of course people are gonna kill each other on sight, its one of many instincts that get stimulated when you have an array of weapons and bombs at your reach.

People need to learn how to formulate strategies to prevent themselves by being killed by 'bad sports.' It's what makes this game fun and interesting, in a sense.

There STILL needs to be an option for people who want to experience the online without being constantly attacked. While this may be fun for some people, it's not for others. GTA isn't just about all out mayhem where every player is subject to being killed.

There are TONS of things to do that don't involve simple all out deathmatches.

The bad sport system does NOT work as intended, and should be abolished in favor of giving players a CHOICE to enter lobbies that disable the ability to kill each other. It would be like a passive mode for everyone in that lobby, which would ALSO ghost you if someone attempt to run you over with a car.

Other players who WANT all out mayhem could enter lobbies allowing everything.

• PkUnzipper and igottapi4 like this

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

about to post a lobby where people have tanks and helecopters

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

How long does the bad sport rep last? Does it get worse for repeat offenders? I thought the regular lobbies could be frustrating but that looks horrible. Glad I'm not a bad sport, even though I've blown up a personal vehicle or two in my day.

SemperJ550
  • SemperJ550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

It's literally the bottom of the barrel in that lobby. Thank goodness for the reputation system.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

How long does the bad sport rep last? Does it get worse for repeat offenders? I thought the regular lobbies could be frustrating but that looks horrible. Glad I'm not a bad sport, even though I've blown up a personal vehicle or two in my day.

I'm glad it's bad. Hopefully these idiots will learn a lesson from it, but I doubt it.

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

First time is 2 days second is 3 third is 4 days... I blow ppls cars who attack me.. so yes

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

im level 35 maybe.. i hardly see these levels when i play.. no wonder why lol they are all in this place lol 

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

There STILL needs to be an option for people who want to experience the online without being constantly attacked. While this may be fun for some people, it's not for others. GTA isn't just about all out mayhem where every player is subject to being killed.

The bad sport system does NOT work as intended, and should be abolished in favor of giving players a CHOICE to enter lobbies that disable the ability to kill each other. It would be like a passive mode for everyone in that lobby, which would ALSO ghost you if someone attempt to run you over with a car.

start you own room up.. 

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

Run, Forrest. Run. LMFAO ... I love online gaming despite of how "negative" it might be.  :lol:

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

This should have been R*'s advert for GTA V online. It looks like a sh*t ton of fun... :/

Did we watch the same video? because all i saw was some dude scrolling through the player list and looking at gamercards..

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

Get Schooled

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

It's like a class full of imbeciles...

bread
  • bread

Organic

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

Did we watch the same video? because all i saw was some dude scrolling through the player list and looking at gamercards..

Turn your volume up.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

If you're in a bad sport lobby, you did something to deserve it.  Have fun talking sh*t and getting randomly killed, I'm gonna get back to racing and deathmatching with the grown ups.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

How do you know you're in a bad sport lobby? When everybody wears those hats? I hope im not in a bad sport lobby right now... no one has those hats, but they keep killing me.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Oh my, sounds like kindergarten... glad I'm missing this boat trip

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

100% This.  Although I suspect the greifers would resort to using melee weapons/combat if R* were to ever make such a lobby exist.

And don't forget the hit-and-run-911's-a-joke-vehicular-homicide, another favorite griefer pastime. To date, this has been the best way to avoid a bad sport rating on a passive mode player.  This tactic would most likely STILL not be considered a bad sport action by the system  >.<

• QuietSundayLibrary likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users