Kill streak bullsh*t

46 replies to this topic
SilkySkillz85
  • SilkySkillz85

DONTuKNOWimLOCO

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:34 AM

I have noticed that and wondered wtf was going on, only seems to happen when you get that bullshark testosterone or something though? im not sure, it doesnt really affect my ability to see that bad, but I have 70 in tv, haha!

my god a 70inch tv!! 

do you have to turn your'e head when looking at left and right of your'e screen?

I just want to kill people in a confined space and rape their faces. 

as horrible as this is, it sure did make me laugh!! lol

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

On my awful TV that is just as deep as it is wide, you can't see a thing, kill streak or losing streak, this is why I don't deathmatch anymore. I never bothered much with races because of catch up

It's the world we live in, we care too much about the feelings of others and this notion of competitive "fairness", to level the playing field in the favor of the losers. It's like kids sports, my little cousins basketball coach instructs them to ease up when they get too far of a lead. I suppose its so the losers don't feel like losers and want to keep playing

When I was a kid, if you lost, next time you tried harder and you improved. And if someone really beat you that bad you wanted to quit, someone would tell you real losers are quitters etc and you simply got better. Nobody ever handicapped my opposition to make me feel better about myself

Rockstar knows todays kids are sookies (for the most part, not all) and spoiled and used to having their hand held and being protected from the real world. The rest are sadistic and dominant, and aggressive towards the weak. Its called natural selection, and Rockstar is trying to upset the hierarchy 

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

As you increase your killstreak the colours and stuff fade away, I was on 11 kills when it was not recognisable anymore.
  • stonedpimpso likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

Lets get this rolling...lets all contact Rockstar and demand they do something about this "Kill Streak" lighting effect garbage.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

It's "catchup" for deathmatch.

Lol thought exactly the same, then saw your comment. +1

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

I feel like my character took a multitude of drugs when I my screen gets all Red and faded. It's weird. I hate it.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

I have noticed that and wondered wtf was going on, only seems to happen when you get that bullshark testosterone or something though? im not sure, it doesnt really affect my ability to see that bad, but I have 70 in tv, haha!

my god a 70inch tv!! 

do you have to turn your'e head when looking at left and right of your'e screen? 

106" Epson Pro Cinema.... SUUUUUUUUUCK IT. 

that being said, power player color coding the screen doesn't not affect me.

and if you're truly a power player, all those disadvantages level the field. If you still stay on top, doesn't that secure your badassery?

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

there are so many problems with deathmatchs tbh, apart from the problems with power player as you so rightly mentioned , the blips not being constantly on...

How´s that a problem? There shouldn´t be any blips at all.

If anything, it´s nice that if you really need to know where others are without seeing them, you have to bother wasting 20 seconds on phone.

gtafanzboiz
  • gtafanzboiz

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

I'm glad I don't pvp in DM, I Usually just pvp in free roam.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:29 PM

106" Epson Pro Cinema.... SUUUUUUUUUCK IT.

I'm assuming you've got a decent power supply for that too?

ANTR-Boiler-Room-1.jpg

• Killzone3265 and vozi45 like this

Desu Nei
  • Desu Nei

Kawaii

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:39 AM

So it's been awhile and I've been playing more DM (and becoming power player a lot throughout the whole time) and I have a strategy I'm pretty content with using when Power Player.

When I become power player and my blip is now revealed 100% of the time, I just call Lester and reveal players so that way I'm not at too much of a disadvantage.

When I'm not Power Player, I don't call Lester and reveal players, only when another person on enemy team calls Lester do I call lester and reveal players when I'm not power player.

You guys should try it out. It might be hard though if you're one of those guys who calls Lester all the time in DMs (I mean no disrespect to you guys who call Lester all the time, just wanted to give some advice for having fun DMs)

Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:30 AM

Yeah it's really annoying and pointless imo

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:11 AM

Here"s what the good player gets in DMs:
- $250, $500 for being killed while on killstreak
- BST for being killed as Power Player
- Take double damage from other players when on killstreak
- Location constantly shown on the minimap as a large, red blip as power player
- Bonus RP capping at about 2.5x (Really the only nice thing killstreakers and power players get)

Bad players that die 3+ times w/o killing anyone can choose to reveal all player blips, deal quadruple (4x!) dmg until they finally kill someone, or hide their own blip. Then of course there's all the advantages and rewards I explained earlier that they have against killstreakers and power players.

I become power player a lot, and can I just say, it is FRUSTRATING having all these bounties and disadvantages tacked on me just for doing well in a game. I've just started to avoid being the power player now after numerous occasions of enemy teams chasing after my big red blip on the minimap...
-_-

TL;DR I hate the power player feature, and wish it never existed.

Unfortunately it's a side effect of this game being slanted towards the casual audience.  Build the mode so that no one can just be exceptionally bad or good.

Xyn
  • Xyn

NɨŁ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

Depends, on a noon clear sky yes, the tint will damage your chances of staying on top since everything becomes oversaturated.
In a night-time setting however, I find the tint to be an advantage of sorts. 

Also, I find this to only be a problem in Auto-Aim.

In free-aim, since people can't lock onto you, the tint doesn't really affect you that much. You won't be able to snipe in the daytime as well, but since free-aim DM's are a lot more close-quarters, the tint doesn't really factor there.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

weapon range logic : enemy use SMG you use combat MG , they can hit u but u can't hit them until u got enough range . this tested on coveted mission

MGs obviously far longer range than MP5

Punisher.
  • Punisher.

Capture King

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

The colour tainted sh*t that pops up everytime I rape all the noobs in deathmatch, is damn annoying. They need to remove that sh*t. 

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

i use to hate killstreaks and BST,but after you play 1500+ u get use to it.im addicted to BST now,usually crush my BST into a big hollywood an snot it,lol

it doesnt matter if your screens fukt up,good players learn to adapt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users