» «
Photo

I hate how we are not able to play as cops in GTA 5

23 replies to this topic
AJ-1994
  • AJ-1994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by AJ-1994, 14 October 2013 - 11:33 PM.

I don't know about you guys but I for one enjoyed playing as a cop in GTA sanandreas and GTA 4. I liked the computer system that was in the cop car in GTA 4 and I liked to play as a cop while I'm in a tank in GTA sanandreas .

I don't understand why they removed it!! 90% of the time when I was playing offline in GTA 4 I was being a cop. Why not add missions online where there are two teams a team that wanna rob a store and the other team are cops and they should stop them! I think that would have been cool. Don't get me wrong I still like GTA 5 but this thing really just pissed me off. So what do you guys think?

Soadisthebest
  • Soadisthebest

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Wait a minute here. So you were playing GTA 5 on PS2? Interesting.

• golf wang likes this

AJ-1994
  • AJ-1994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

Wait a minute here. So you were playing GTA 5 on PS2? Interesting.

I meant GTA san andreas :/

SIG SAUER
  • SIG SAUER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Dude just wait for PC game it will better then xbox/ps3 and you can play all the police mods you want

AJ-1994
  • AJ-1994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

Dude just wait for PC game it will better then xbox/ps3 and you can play all the police mods you want

The PC isn't really my type I just like to play on consoles, but I will take that under consideration :)

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

Why don't you just go and buy LA Noire OP ? This is GTA in case you had noticed. Some people on here are just so stupid beyond belief. 

ConnollyUK
  • ConnollyUK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Why don't you just go and buy LA Noire OP ? This is GTA in case you had noticed. Some people on here are just so stupid beyond belief. 

The police roleplaying community was huge on GTAIV and one of the most popular mods for the PC was one that allowed you to play as a cop.  It's far from stupid of someone to want such things in GTAV.  

• stepladder likes this

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Wait, isn't there a cop uniform in GTA V?

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by Official General, 15 October 2013 - 12:09 AM.

The police roleplaying community was huge on GTAIV and one of the most popular mods for the PC was one that allowed you to play as a cop.  It's far from stupid of someone to want such things in GTAV.  

I think it is stupid in the original versions of GTA games. GTA is purely about crime for self-profit and gain, not cops in any way shape or form. Even the dirtiest cop would not do the things a normal criminal protagonist would do in GTA, it would just look plain silly and totally unrealistic. 

If people wanna do that on modded versions that's fine, I've nothing against that. But you cannot expect to play as a cop in GTA, even as dirty one, it goes against the essential principles of the gameplay. 

AJ-1994
  • AJ-1994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

Dude that's an old game I already beat it.

AJ-1994
  • AJ-1994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

Wait, isn't there a cop uniform in GTA V?

Yes there is but you cannot play as a cop. I tried wearing the cop uniform and entering a police vehicle but it doesn't work.

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

There should be an option to start online being a rookie cop, Getting points and different rewards for being good or bad cop......

But in single player it doesnt fit the story

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by Official General, 15 October 2013 - 12:15 AM.

Dude that's an old game I already beat it.

Then tough luck bro. You just gotta wait till another cop open-world game comes out by Rockstar or someone else. You're not gonna get that in GTA, there never was anything like that, why the f**k would you expect that now just  because you want it ?

GTA and cop protagonist are just not compatible, get that into your head. 

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

you can play sleeping dogs 

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Have you not ran past the three different types of random events where you can take down purse and bike thieves and then choose whether or not to give back or keep the items?

AJ-1994
  • AJ-1994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

Have you not ran past the three different types of random events where you can take down purse and bike thieves and then choose whether or not to give back or keep the items?

Yes I did but these are not cop missions.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Yeah and considering how HUGE LCFR became, its surprising that they didn't add a vigilante mode in V...but they did listen to the community when we asked for better looking cop cars and realistic lights.

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Even the dirtiest cop would not do the things a normal criminal protagonist would do in GTA, it would just look plain silly and totally unrealistic. 

you know nothing about cops... 

AJ-1994
  • AJ-1994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

You know what guys I don't mind if they make a new LA noire for next-gen consoles.

I just want it to be a modern time and add an online mode to it.

Since we are obviously not going to play as cops in GTA 5.

cmichaelson
  • cmichaelson

Respect

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Well when the game mode creator comes out you can make a cops and crooks mode!

stinomontana
  • stinomontana

contract chiller

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

I want this so much in gta online.

I remember playing gtasa mp cops and robbers back in the day, it was so much fun!

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

I just hope we get Cops & Crooks back.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

I was surprised that vigilante missions are absent from V. No fire fighting missions or ambulance missions. BUT GTA V IS MOAR AND BETTER!!!!!!! not. Too much sh*t left out.I

motorider420
  • motorider420

MotoRider42HC

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Some people are just assholes beyond belief.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users