• None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Get a turbo controller and hold down O.

Belstead
  • Belstead

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

You can max out Strength in about 15 minutes, even if you start at zero.

Have someone sit inside their personal car and then melee attack the car unarmed. You will fill a Strength box every three or four minutes.

• GutzBerzerker likes this

Rushandidan
  • Rushandidan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

i found buses in Gerald missions :D

GutzBerzerker
  • GutzBerzerker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:35 AM Edited by GutzBerzerker, 15 October 2013 - 04:36 AM.

Have someone sit inside their personal car and then melee attack the car unarmed. You will fill a Strength box every three or four minutes.

Worked like a charm thanks!!

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

Does someone have to be in the car?  Or can you just beat up a car that is sitting on the street?

diehard2222
  • diehard2222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:55 AM Edited by diehard2222, 15 October 2013 - 04:56 AM.

Does someone have to be in the car?  Or can you just beat up a car that is sitting on the street?

How about you try it out and tell me. Contribute something to this topic. ;)

Powelly-11
  • Powelly-11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

fairly certain someone has to be in the car for it to work..

i'll happily do it for you if you do the same.. scratch my back, ill scratch yours kind of thing

powelly-11 (ps3)

• Brooksburgh likes this

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:02 AM Edited by Dr Kain, 15 October 2013 - 05:05 AM.

Probably because I'm not playing the game right now, and probably won't be until next week.  

Also, this is the first game I have lasted more than 3 hours online with, so why don't you just shut the hell up because you are obviously not a n00b at this type of thing like I am!!

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Arm wrestling and golf I think.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

fairly certain someone has to be in the car for it to work..

i'll happily do it for you if you do the same.. scratch my back, ill scratch yours kind of thing

powelly-11 (ps3)

if you are serious I am down

diehard2222
  • diehard2222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

Probably because I'm not playing the game right now, and probably won't be until next week.  

Also, this is the first game I have lasted more than 3 hours online with, so why don't you just shut the hell up because you are obviously not a n00b at this type of thing like I am!!

Alirght bro dont act so defensive. ;)

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

It's cool.  It's just that everyone seems to think everyone is supposed to know everything about playing a game online.  The only other games I have last more than 3 hours playing online have been Metal Gear Online and Twisted Metal, and none of those are as intricate as this game is.  

It is also frustrating because I pretty much have to go into solo mode to even do anything because I had one guy that just killed me 3 minutes after I logged on to for no reason and then drove over to my respawn point two times in a row and killed me again for no reason and tried to do it for a fourth time but I was able to shotgun him in the face that time.  

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by bloodblossom, 15 October 2013 - 05:20 AM.

It's cool.  It's just that everyone seems to think everyone is supposed to know everything about playing a game online.  The only other games I have last more than 3 hours playing online have been Metal Gear Online and Twisted Metal, and none of those are as intricate as this game is.  

It is also frustrating because I pretty much have to go into solo mode to even do anything because I had one guy that just killed me 3 minutes after I logged on to for no reason and then drove over to my respawn point two times in a row and killed me again for no reason and tried to do it for a fourth time but I was able to shotgun him in the face that time.  

first thing you should know in gta online... never trust anybody... if anybody comes into your minimap.. get ready for a fight  and if they head towards you.. open fire... they are NOT friendly and they will kill you if you dont.

every single time i let someone get close to me i regretted it... i tried to trust people.. but now i realized... i cant.. and since attempting to trust someone costs me 2k each time.. im not about to trust anyone near me.

2k is alot of money to lose beacause some asshole pulls up beside you with a shotgun (or worse) and thinks its funny to make you lose 2k even though he gets nothing from it.

so my new policy... show up on my minimap.. and your a dead man/woman...

Awok
  • Awok

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

first thing you should know in gta online... never trust anybody... if anybody comes into your minimap.. get ready for a fight  and if they head towards you.. open fire... they are NOT friendly and they will kill you if you dont.

every single time i let someone get close to me i regretted it... i tried to trust people.. but now i realized... i cant.. and since attempting to trust someone costs me 2k each time.. im not about to trust anyone near me.

2k is alot of money to lose beacause some asshole pulls up beside you with a shotgun (or worse) and thinks its funny to make you lose 2k even though he gets nothing from it.

This. I try to be nice at times when someone gets near and it always turns out bad. I usually won't fire shots first but I am always defensive.

bbcbus
  • bbcbus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

anyone want to do this on psn hit me up

psn = bbcbus

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

psn = bbcbus

id want to do that... i want to get my strength up but it takes soo long... i wish we could work out like those bodybuilders on the beach.. would make it soo much easier.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

'Dr Kain chill the f*ck out, they told you to try it without someone in the car because they obviously didn't know if it worked or not, no one said you were a "noob or to "go try it yourself retard" they simply said to try it out to see if it worked..

anyways I want to do this car bashing idea lol

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

anyone want to do that glitch, let me know. My psn is HiTmAn1104.

slapstix
  • slapstix

Ranking Up!

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

psn = bbcbus

love the name haha. if it is what i think it is i just lmao.

nian
  • nian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

Just added you to psn

Rhaffi
  • Rhaffi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

Pretty much this, i have however had a random dude save me with a sniper, while I had 3 bounty hunters after me, suddenly they started spinning out of control after their tires burst. I do however have a feeling that he tried shooting out mine first, but I had just installed BP tires..

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:05 AM

I lost 50 grand on a server last night due to them all having a big war and some brought tanks and a buzzard . Granted i joined in for the first 20k but then you cant get away because you always spawn near them

nian
  • nian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

Any1 wanna help me up my strength and ill help you out? add me on psn: Nian_

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

'Dr Kain chill the f*ck out, they told you to try it without someone in the car because they obviously didn't know if it worked or not, no one said you were a "noob or to "go try it yourself retard" they simply said to try it out to see if it worked..

anyways I want to do this car bashing idea lol

That is not the way I read his post though.  I read it as him telling me to get out of the topic unless I have something to add to the discussion of leveling up strength.  

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

Play tennis or golf.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

What glitch?

PhazeLh
  • PhazeLh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

Start a mission, go to a highway, stop traffic, box an npc in with 4 cars (either side front and rear) stand on top of car and stamp away.

PittDawg
  • PittDawg

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

What exactly does the strength stat affect?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users