ROFL FUN TO BE HAD

43 replies to this topic
hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

Sounds so fun, it's a shame you must be a fat f*ck in real life though :p

HAHAH YEH RIGHT ON, SHAME ABOUT THAT RLY...

except im a chill good looking white dude who frequently has gals screaming his name..................... so ya

This, and your other responses scream insecurity. Why do you feel the need to emphasize your sexuality and how often you get laid?

LMAO look at this skinny fa**ot

Yeah, and the Kendrick Lamar/marijuana reference in your name and the gangster shooting out of the car window as your avatar just scream "awesome".

Lol high power was my orginal name got banned. Must not be from CA high power was/is used way before Kendrick Lamar. Boyz in the hood is a classic. Go f*ck your self, wasn't even speaking to you. Had to defend your boyfriend eh?

Axe_Gaijin
  • Axe_Gaijin

Crashtestdummie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

OP is Eric Cartman?

Coltfanjay
  • Coltfanjay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

I had to scroll back to the top 3 times to figure out how I got here. My head hurts. On a side note, I got the 205K apt today

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

haha your pretty funny op, i had laugh, some times it's just fun to f*ck with people

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Does anyone else love sniping people? 

very much so. I've had some epic sniper battles

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

There's nothing more satisfying than centering a player in the crosshair and pulling that trigger :)

BOOM.

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

except im a chill good looking white dude who frequently has gals screaming his name..................... so ya

Doubtful

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

This, and your other responses scream insecurity. Why do you feel the need to emphasize your sexuality and how often you get laid?

WHY DO U FEEL THE NEED TO TAKE  A VERY GAY LOOKING PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH AN EXPRESSION THAT SCREAMS 'I WOULD f*ck ANY GUY I COULD GET'.  GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE BODY OUT OF MY SIGHT SON

Types in all caps - Check. 
Uses gay as a negative connontation - check
Refers to himself as chill - Check
Reinforces to himself that he is good looking - Check
Likes to maliciously ruin other peoples day - Check
Feels the need to remind others he has a sex life - Check
Has "666" in his username - Check

Independently, these things may not mean much. Together, they build a pretty significant psyche profile. I am going to take a guess you are an overweight pre teen from a suburban middle class family. Im going to go out on a limb and guess that mom and dad dont spend much time at home, so they dont keep track of much of your online social activities. They bought this game for you because you probably get everything you want anyways, and they are not smart enough to try and check the rating on anything they get you. 

Im also going to guess that you probably use verbally abusive words to your mother and father who probably work pretty hard to support you and your entertainment and eating habits. You should really be ashamed of yourself. 

If thats inaccurate then do not worry, dont be mad. It just means that this is how you come off to others. Perhaps there is room for improvement. Study hard, stay away from the bad kids, and avoid drugs until you are mature enough to handle it. If you start exercising now you may even be able to pleasure a woman you wont have to pay for by the time you are thirty. 

I support you. You can do this. 

Brilliantly well put, by the way! Bravo!

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

the i wont say the word probably gets more tail than u do.. and you dont get laid because ur an immature man brat.. yes i said it man brat :|   the only laying ur doing is on the couch ... 

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

the i wont say the word probably gets more tail than u do.. and you dont get laid because ur an immature man brat.. yes i said it man brat :|   the only laying ur doing is on the couch ... 

English muthaf*cka do you speak it?

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

okay i know a lot of your will hate me for this but whatever, its a game right... fun?

what i enjoy doing is starting missions with people and purposely trying to f*ck the mission up.  for instance just a min ago we had to drive a plane to the army base.  i jump on top of the plane and pour gasoline over it, and ignite.  keep doing it and it ruined the plane.

however we still made it to the army base.

after a little bit of time i was the only person left with a life, and so u know what i did? =D i blew myself up ! =P

yehhh so its a bit harsh but what harm really, its totally fun to hear the kids rage over mics.

LOL what the hell? That sucks. I'm glad I haven't met players like you on missions.

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

This escalated quickly.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:00 AM