Photo

ROFL FUN TO BE HAD

43 replies to this topic
hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

okay i know a lot of your will hate me for this but whatever, its a game right... fun?

what i enjoy doing is starting missions with people and purposely trying to f*ck the mission up.  for instance just a min ago we had to drive a plane to the army base.  i jump on top of the plane and pour gasoline over it, and ignite.  keep doing it and it ruined the plane.

however we still made it to the army base.

after a little bit of time i was the only person left with a life, and so u know what i did? =D i blew myself up ! =P

yehhh so its a bit harsh but what harm really, its totally fun to hear the kids rage over mics.

• hiighpower likes this

Rowlers
  • Rowlers

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by Rowlers, 14 October 2013 - 10:00 PM.

Sounds so fun, it's a shame you must be a fat f*ck in real life though :p

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

HAHAH YEH RIGHT ON, SHAME ABOUT THAT RLY...

except im a chill good looking white dude who frequently has gals screaming his name..................... so ya

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

We're not talking about some rpg you play with fat chicks...

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

We're not talking about some rpg you play with fat chicks...

HAHAH BRILLIANT PUT DOWN.  YOU WITTY LITTLE MAN YOU

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

cool story bro

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

except im a chill good looking white dude who frequently has gals screaming his name..................... so ya

This, and your other responses scream insecurity. Why do you feel the need to emphasize your sexuality and how often you get laid?

JBlastinGame
  • JBlastinGame

Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

This was a positive and beneficial thread.  Thank you OP, you have taught me things today.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

This, and your other responses scream insecurity. Why do you feel the need to emphasize your sexuality and how often you get laid?

WHY DO U FEEL THE NEED TO TAKE  A VERY GAY LOOKING PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH AN EXPRESSION THAT SCREAMS 'I WOULD f*ck ANY GUY I COULD GET'.  GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE BODY OUT OF MY SIGHT SON

liv2rok
  • liv2rok

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

Because he doesn't. Well unless you class farm animals as a lay...

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

WHY DO U FEEL THE NEED TO TAKE  A VERY GAY LOOKING PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH AN EXPRESSION THAT SCREAMS 'I WOULD f*ck ANY GUY I COULD GET'.  GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE BODY OUT OF MY SIGHT SON

You just proved my point right now. 

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

YE YE YE YOU INFURIATING LITTLE RENT BOY, YOU

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by Scar3dGam3r, 14 October 2013 - 10:20 PM.

YE YE YE YOU INFURIATING LITTLE RENT BOY, YOU

What the? I don't even....

But seriously, what do you hope to accomplish with such responses? It only makes you look like a fool. haha

Wikiderr
  • Wikiderr

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

Pics or it didn't happen, I'm trying to get my wank on

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

I just came here to say, that men have no business posting "selfies" of themselves IN ANY SCENARIO. It's just one of those things that shouldn't happen. Proceed.

• GapingAngus likes this

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

lol hell yaa would rep

WrathPhoenix
  • WrathPhoenix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Types in all caps - Check. 

Uses gay as a negative connontation - check

Refers to himself as chill - Check

Reinforces to himself that he is good looking - Check

Likes to maliciously ruin other peoples day - Check

Feels the need to remind others he has a sex life - Check

Has "666" in his username - Check

Independently, these things may not mean much. Together, they build a pretty significant psyche profile. I am going to take a guess you are an overweight pre teen from a suburban middle class family. Im going to go out on a limb and guess that mom and dad dont spend much time at home, so they dont keep track of much of your online social activities. They bought this game for you because you probably get everything you want anyways, and they are not smart enough to try and check the rating on anything they get you. 

Im also going to guess that you probably use verbally abusive words to your mother and father who probably work pretty hard to support you and your entertainment and eating habits. You should really be ashamed of yourself. 

If thats inaccurate then do not worry, dont be mad. It just means that this is how you come off to others. Perhaps there is room for improvement. Study hard, stay away from the bad kids, and avoid drugs until you are mature enough to handle it. If you start exercising now you may even be able to pleasure a woman you wont have to pay for by the time you are thirty. 

I support you. You can do this. 

• AxisRAHL85 likes this

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

^They mad.

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

lol chill out maniac....

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Independently, these things may not mean much. Together, they build a pretty significant psyche profile. I am going to take a guess you are an overweight pre teen from a suburban middle class family. Im going to go out on a limb and guess that mom and dad dont spend much time at home, so they dont keep track of much of your online social activities. They bought this game for you because you probably get everything you want anyways, and they are not smart enough to try and check the rating on anything they get you. 

Im also going to guess that you probably use verbally abusive words to your mother and father who probably work pretty hard to support you and your entertainment and eating habits. You should really be ashamed of yourself. 

If thats inaccurate then do not worry, dont be mad. It just means that this is how you come off to others. Perhaps there is room for improvement. Study hard, stay away from the bad kids, and avoid drugs until you are mature enough to handle it. If you start exercising now you may even be able to pleasure a woman you wont have to pay for by the time you are thirty. 

BOOOOORRRRINNNGGGGGGG

joCZx.gif

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

LMAO look at this skinny fa**ot

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

LMAO look at this skinny fa**ot

Yeah, and the Kendrick Lamar/marijuana reference in your name and the gangster shooting out of the car window as your avatar just scream "awesome".

diehard2222
  • diehard2222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

Youre both right about each other you know. What a lovely couple.

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

WrathPhoenix has struck hewentthatway666's battleship 

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

Ahhhhh, the petty day to day squabbles of my fellow forumites. How I enjoy thee so.

AdmiralTosser
  • AdmiralTosser

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

Ahhhhh, the petty day to day squabbles of my fellow forumites. How I enjoy thee so.

say it to my face

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

say it to my face

Uhhhm, okay...

*Says to face*

Ryder15
  • Ryder15

Loose's Kunt in the GTAV universe

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

Popcorn anyone?

ezstjr
  • ezstjr

Westside Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

>gals screaming his name..................... so ya

what are you a grandpa calling chicks gals?

Hope you get reported and get put in the pot with all the other loser f*cks.

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

Does anyone else love sniping people? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users