» «
Photo

Solution to 'Fruit' only goes up 25% after Vice Assassination

8 replies to this topic
aissance
  • aissance

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by aissance, 14 October 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Had this problem and searched online for solutions but failed to find any, despite many asking about it. So I tried several times and found a solution. It has something to do with the online stock market feature. The following steps worked for me. 

0. Load file before the assassination.

1. Before the job, buy Fruit stocks as usual.

2. Now log out from PSN (you can do it in game) and start the job

3. Finish the job

4. Now, watch your portfolio closely while waiting.

The key is: DO NOT log back in to PSN! once you log in, the stock price jumps right back to 0% movement and goes up again and stops at 25%! 

So, check your portfolio via 'My Portfolio' link on the LCN page instead the BAWSAQ one - the BAWSAQ page won't work, as you are not on PSN

5. Now, the stock price will go up to around 50%. You can click 'sell all' in 'my portfolio' on the LCN page.

6. Log back in to PSN if you want to (the next stock Vapid also in BAWSAQ market)

Maybe there are other ways to do it, but this one works for me. Hope it helps.

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Good post. Honestly though, if you've saved the assassination missions til the end of the story, you'll have more money than you know what to do with, even with the fruit stock only going to 25%. Mine only went to 25% and I still ended up with 1.2 billion.

nukemgt
  • nukemgt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

When I sign out and beat the mission, the stock stays at a 100% loss.

SesameStPimp
  • SesameStPimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

I made over 980 million per character without waiting precisely to sell at the last minute each time. Even half that much is way more than enough to buy whatever you could possibly want later on. I wouldn't worry about it.

nukemgt
  • nukemgt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

I didn't know to wait till after I beat the game to do the assassination missions until after I did the multi target one.  I need to have fruit reach 50% in order to have enought to buy the golf course.  Mine keeps capping at 24.82 no matter what.

superman024
  • superman024

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by superman024, 28 October 2013 - 10:44 PM.

i messed up on fruit and still ended up with 20 mill more than them in the tutorial. i should have got 150 plus million but i only got like 74 mill

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Yeah, limitless amount of money on SP is useless. I'd kill for that much on MP though. The fruit stock does seem weird though. I can get the others to peak at %80-95, but the fruit stocks peaked at %51.24 for me. I'll take it though. I was just getting the money for the achievement anyways, and I got it.

superman024
  • superman024

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

Yeah, limitless amount of money on SP is useless. I'd kill for that much on MP though. The fruit stock does seem weird though. I can get the others to peak at %80-95, but the fruit stocks peaked at %51.24 for me. I'll take it though. I was just getting the money for the achievement anyways, and I got it.

whats the achievement?

• TheGTAClaude likes this

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

The spend $200 million across all characters achievement. It's easily done if you do the Lester missions. The stock exhange counts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users