» «
Photo

Alert. You have not signed in error

3 replies to this topic
Tykes
  • Tykes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by Tykes, 15 October 2013 - 03:30 PM.

When attempting to load my gta 5 on my xbox i encounter an error message just after what I believe to be a disclaimer, it's the one you get if your not signed in when attempting to play and informs you that you need to sign in to save data and be awarded achievements, I get this even when I am signed in. I can't progress past this alert message accepting it or not, the screen just freezes on it but the rest of the xbox doesn't. I can still hear and talk to friends in party chat, i can still use the xbox guide menu but I just can't get on the game what so ever.

Obviously I've tried signing in on other accounts and have reset the xbox a number of times and even tried leaving xbox turned off for a few hours hoping it will sort its self out but no luck so far.

Please any help will be much appreciated
:) thanks

jord10
  • jord10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

I also have this same issue.I was playing a couple of hours ago and everything was fine. I stopped for a couple hours and now im getting this Alert. Tells me i need to be signed in when i clearly am.  Please help... dont know what to do. 

Tykes
  • Tykes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

I've just tried the game again for the first time since I made this post and it all of a sudden started working again, hopefully if you encounter the same problem it will fix itself like it did for me

sp4rt4n150
  • sp4rt4n150

HAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

This happened to me, fixed itself and just happened to me again today. I was just looking on how to fix it, saw nothing and decided to try something. It says you're not signed in when you are, and the buttons do nothing when you ARE signed in, so I figured I would try it when Not signed in. The message came up, I pressed sign in, and it worked.

If this ever happens to you again, try launching the game while signed out and see if it works for you too. I can't believe I'm the first to figure this out if it works for others and it wasn't just a fluke.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users