Quantcast

» «
Photo

why do so many people in this section hate TBOGT?

37 replies to this topic
LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

TBoGT multiplier f*cking sucked, not enough clothing options like TLAD. In TLAD I could rock a sh*t ton of awesome clothes. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:24 AM

TBoGT multiplier f*cking sucked, not enough clothing options like TLAD. In TLAD I could rock a sh*t ton of awesome clothes. 

Not to mention TBOGT's multiplayer just had your average run-of-the-mill gamemodes and nothing new. Just races, deathmatches, and free roam. Nothing fancy.

• LancerG2 likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

And all those f*cking awesome clothes are gone. It's okay, pig masks and pink short shorts compliment my chrome Adder nicely.

Not to mention TBOGT's multiplayer just had your average run-of-the-mill gamemodes and nothing new. Just races, deathmatches, and free roam. Nothing fancy.

Parachutes and such were fun for dicking around, but I really liked innovative modes like Road Rash, Chopper vs. Chopper, Club Business, and a couple others I can't remember, for no one but me and my friend have gotten on TLaD in the past couple years.

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:18 AM

And all those f*cking awesome clothes are gone. It's okay, pig masks and pink short shorts compliment my chrome Adder nicely.

Chrome Adder?

Get out.

No seriously though, TBoGT multiplayer pissed me off even more when they replaced GTA IV's weapons (AK, M4) With just the M249, that seriously made me pissed, also what about the Micro-Uzi and MP-10? The default shotguns? The GLOCK?!

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

i cant speak for all but i must say tbogt is the funnest gta sinc gta 3 and is much better then gta v i dont like the driving and story, seems rushed to me however i think tbogt and the lost have really hit the nail so to speak both perfect games but thats my opinion

Hobs

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

Hmm, I'm guessing it's something like Team Edward and Team Jacob from Twilight.

I for one like both, though I prefer TBOGT. I just found it more fun.

Niobium
  • Niobium

TREVOR FANBOYS LIVES DON'T MATTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:09 AM

you may be right, but in TLAD, johnny wears that same god damn outfit. I had to use the simple trainer to make him wear the russian hat, like the one in my avatar.

Y-ME-SO-MEXiiCAN
  • Y-ME-SO-MEXiiCAN

i liek poniez.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

TBoGT is popular for piloting and modding.

TLaD is popular for ground killers, and UN popular with modders.

Most people are one or the other, so they side with what they enjoy. Meh.

You can't go 30 minutes on TBoGT without getting a concrete dick and a hippo head attached to you, getting set on fire, getting your console frozen, getting thrown into the games "roof", getting your vehicles despawned ('specially if you're a rocket spamming f*ckwit) and all that other good stuff people with .ISO disks and CFW PS3's can do to you.

On the flip side, in the 4+ years i've played TLaD, i've only witnessed one occasion of modding, Someone was hovering over the airport about 30 feet or so in an Anni.

Annis don't spawn in TLaD last time I checked. Much less of a risk of getting your hardware screwed with by someone who gets off to freezing consoles. 

In the end, people in this section clearly enjoy TLaD, and TBoGT is different in every way. So no wonder people here dislike it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users