Photo

Default Radio Station in Personal Vehicle

18 replies to this topic
IceCold803
  • IceCold803

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

This is really annoying me. Everytime I get into my personal vehicle after a mission or when I first get online; my radio is on a station that I never use. It's always the same station. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening. I know it doesn't take long to change but it's just annoying.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

Second this. Really annoying.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Wish I knew a way, I always get put on a the station with a guitar pick for it's symbol, unless it's a race, then I get put on the electronica station.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

I agree. Would be nice to not have to change it unless you steal a car.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Silent B.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

I never noticed. radio almost always gets put to off immediately.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

No offence to you screamo fans but I hate getting in a car to hear Channel X, and that damn mexican channel too. Sometimes it seems like the only 2 channels that default for me.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

It may have to do with what "Social Club" says your favorite radio station is.  It says mine is the "Pop" station, but actually it's not...however it seems many of the cars I jack have that one playing and I don't spend time changing it as I am running from "Aimbot" cops. :miranda:

Lately I have been trying to always change the station in all cars to my fav, so maybe it will start changing to that one in the future.

Hope this helps.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

This is really annoying me. Everytime I get into my personal vehicle after a mission or when I first get online; my radio is on a station that I never use. It's always the same station. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening. I know it doesn't take long to change but it's just annoying.

Same here but my problem was fixed when my Car disappeared. So now I don't need to worry about the radio station, no car.

• bobblunderbust likes this

IceCold803
  • IceCold803

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

Same here @Balltic_RG my station is always on Channel X when I enter my car. I have never listened to that station. So I don't know why it's going there. 

IceCold803
  • IceCold803

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

@photoman I don't see on social club where it says what is your favorite station. I will keep looking. I have checked all the settings and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it. 

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Same here @Balltic_RG my station is always on Channel X when I enter my car. I have never listened to that station. So I don't know why it's going there. 

Funny my fav station is Channel X, but my car(that I had) was default on another station.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

@photoman I don't see on social club where it says what is your favorite station. I will keep looking. I have checked all the settings and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it. 

http://socialclub.ro...taonline/career

That's where it'll be.

FrEshBrEadStiCk
  • FrEshBrEadStiCk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Was it San Andreas that let you disable certain stations completely? I miss that feature.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Social club-stats-online character-career and there it is.

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

YES. This is so annoying. In my experience a cars radio has never changed  stations on me just because I got out of it. Apparently the car and I have differant musical tastes. Well, f*ck YOU, CAR!

• OneFlaw likes this

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

100% agree, just add an option in the online tab of the pause menu to set a default radio station. Annoying having to change it all the time

Guizan
  • Guizan

Old fossile

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

I want to set default to Radio Off and put on music when/if I feels like it. Now most of the time a channel where someone plays what they call music starts, usually filled with someone howling something about a N***a...

tubevox1982
  • tubevox1982

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

This need to be fixed... I'ts a nonsense not been able to set your fav radio station to default! Hope there'll be more radio station in the future, these are getting quite repetitive!... and/or posibility to make your own playlists via ifruit app or something similiar!

IceCold803
  • IceCold803

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Social Club says my favorite station is Radio Los Santos which is correct. If only my car knew that. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users