» «
Photo

What's your excuse

94 replies to this topic
Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by Ola441, 14 October 2013 - 07:04 PM.

This is for all the glitchers/farmers out there...

What was it that made you start glitching/farming?

I recently decided i am going to do it as well because of how painful the hospital bills have been. I recently made 100k legit and right now I'm up to 56k cash.

It's past the point of being sustainable

2 more days of not money making and free roam I'm sure I'll be back to 0 and I'd need to do the same truckload of missions (2 full days of play) I did to reach 100k.

What have been your reasons for starting. Are they similar to mine.

the people that will never glitch also tell me why?..

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

My friend told me about it and I wanted to try it.

I didn't like it very much, but it was okay. I ranked up pretty fast (im not telling you which technique I used) and I got a bit of money.

• FrankinLamar likes this

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

I did it because I lost my original character, apartment, and a garage full of nice cars.

• DaRkL3AD3R likes this

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by Laveerre, 14 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

Because dying costs 2k every time
Because I lost my character twice
Because extended magazines cost like 9k
Because every f*cking thing is expensive as hell
Because I want to customize cars but bulletproof tires for example xost 25k what the f*cking hell
Because assholes kill me and I wanna set bounties on them
Because assholes explode my car and it costs me 9k to get it back
Because you need money to do anything

• pacman2012 likes this

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

Because, I knew if I didn't take advantage of it, I would spend months wasting an incredible amount of time just to have nice things that at the end of the day are pointless.

Time is the most valuable thing to me.

• MEX waapaaa 6 likes this

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

because i can .. im not gonna spend all day doing some dumbass glitch but i will use it to get a bit of money

my time is limited, i dont have all day to play the game but wish i did. When i do play, i end up having to use all my bullets on other people/ los santos militia.. uh i meant police.

Its just a damn game at the end of the day.. stop being jealous of the next man

007Nick700
  • 007Nick700

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

Hospital bills

Averagely upgrading a low end car costs 100k

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

i haven't glitched because i think, even you play the right way or don't play at all

I did it because I lost my original character, apartment, and a garage full of nice cars.

you should have waited

DrazHD
  • DrazHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:12 PM Edited by DrazHD, 14 October 2013 - 07:12 PM.

Because dying costs 2000

Because I lost my character and I didnt know that I have to wait because it was on the first days. 

Because everyone else was farming/glitching

Because you could either buy GTA money with real life money, which is absolutely ridiculous, or you can just glitch the money for free. And I personally think its okay because the prices on the cash cards are WAY too high for games.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Because, I knew if I didn't take advantage of it, I would spend months wasting an incredible amount of time just to have nice things that at the end of the day are pointless.

Time is the most valuable thing to me.

lol that's a grown up way to look at it.

Hospital bills
Averagely upgrading a low end car costs 100k

Yeah modding costs a sh*t ton but at least that's escapable... Dying isn't , rockstar should have thought about it, it's too expensive.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 14 October 2013 - 07:16 PM.

I won't glitch because it ruins the game and there's a possibility of being banned/losing your characters. If I want to make money I play closed session or passive mode.

BigVenis
  • BigVenis

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

I did glitch i admit but not the extremes of alot of people i have not farmed any missions i am at level 20 and glitched 100k and no more, i'm guilty but whatever.

Jonas-TheWarrior
  • Jonas-TheWarrior

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

because i really wanted the best car and my account was deleted 4 times and all my friends did it and it isnt nice have rich friends and you're not

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

The reason I stacked up a sh*tload of money is so I NEVER have to worry about the money sink expenses such as buying ammunition, 2k death fees, car insurance, contact assistance, etc..

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I haven't. I'm in no hurry to "beat" the game by buying everything available. I've made $792K legit (spent $662K so far). 

I do a lot of random races mixed with some missions here and there and robbing convenient stores with friends. 

I like the satisfaction of FINALLY being able to buy a turbo for my car or an extended clip or suppressor for my guns. I like the feeling of reward and satisfaction of wanting something, then saving up for it. I like my cars and they only cost like $1K insurance to replace. All items I have represent my skill and time I've put into the game. Having $10million to spend on whatever, whenever or "because a character that I had $80K on got deleted" just doesn't seem like I worked at something. That's be like playing Super Mario 64 and putting in a cheat to automatically get all the stars instead of finding them.

• pacman2012 likes this

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

To level up faster and to get cars to hook-up.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by Wherewolf, 14 October 2013 - 07:19 PM.

This is for all the glitchers/farmers out there...

What was it that made you start glitching/farming?

I recently decided i am going to do it as well because of how painful the hospital bills have been. I recently made 100k legit and right now I'm up to 56k cash.

It's past the point of being sustainable

2 more days of not money making and free roam I'm sure I'll be back to 0 and I'd need to do the same truckload of missions (2 full days of play) I did to reach 100k.

What have been your reasons for starting. Are they similar to mine.

I had planned on not glitching/farming at all, but after a week it became unbearable being permanently broke and unable to compete against people with max-modded cars and all weapons unlocked. I've now purchased the apartment I wanted, unlocked all car mods, and bought/upgraded all the cars I want. I still don't have all weapons or clothes/etc. unlocked, but I'm fine with where I am for now. Now I can just cruise around in freeroam and help/defend people like I had planned to in the first place.

I accept full responsibility for exploiting. If I get banned I'll go back to playing BF4 full time.

EDIT: I only have 200k left over after buying all the above-mentioned stuff. I'm not going to go overboard with money.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

I won't glitch because it ruins the game and there's a possibility of being banned/losing your characters.

But how do you cope with the 2000 per death fee.. Max I can make doing it legit is around 30k a day and that's spamming races which gets tiring. If I made that and died 15 times, I'd have 0 left.

On average I die like 20 times per session (zancudo jet hunting, trolling, gang attacks, climbing mountains , motorcycle accidents etc)

So I will always be back to 0 no matter what..

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Why are you always in the hospital, I suck at games but I rarely end up in the hospital.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

I farmed because:

1.) I wanted to level up faster. It's ridiculous how long it takes to unlock some things.

2.) Money. Some of the top mods for cars seemed ridiculous when I first started playing - and that's without actually purchasing the cars.

3.) Medical bills - When I originally began farming, it was because dying ANYWHERE (including deathmatch) cost you. I wanted to have spending money without feeling like I couldn't play anything.

4.) Bugs - I wanted to buy an apartment that I would actually use because my cars kept disappearing. After I purchased one, I've yet to have a single problem (while, before I purchased one, I had four tracked, insured, and half-modded cars disappear completely).

Sarg123
  • Sarg123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

I have no excuse. I have always been a glitcher/farmer. Glitched in BF3 Ps3 got reseted and that made me QUIT. I will take any punishment R decides. If they do reset then fine that will just make me want to play other games on the PS4 and PC.

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

I won't glitch because it ruins the game and there's a possibility of being banned/losing your characters.

But how do you cope with the 2000 per death fee.. Max I can make doing it legit is around 30k a day and that's spamming races which gets tiring. If I made that and died 15 times, I'd have 0 left.

On average I die like 20 times per session (zancudo jet hunting, trolling, gang attacks, climbing mountains , motorcycle accidents etc)

30k a day on races? either you play like 30 min / day or just not that good racer....

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

Every time you die rob 2 stores hehe. Do the good paying missions, deliver a high value car to Simeon (can get rewarded $16k), sell a high value car to LSC once a day (48 minutes) Felon GT $9500, Baller and Felon $9000, I heard the lawyer's car in 'Out of court settlement' sells for 20k, rob stores and armoured trucks etc.

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:28 PM Edited by KemistiOMG, 14 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

I have no excuse. I have always been a glitcher/farmer. Glitched in BF3 Ps3 got reseted and that made me QUIT. I will take any punishment R decides. If they do reset then fine that will just make me want to play other games on the PS4 and PC.

so you don't play at all because they don't let you cheat? that's pretty pathetic 

• Perform Live likes this

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by LeAristocrat, 14 October 2013 - 07:37 PM.

I wouldn't call it an excuse it's more of Logic. For me it's all about being smart, getting ahead, and being a hustler. The game is about crime. You have to take some risks if you want to succeed and "make it" and I'm aware there are some risks. I get a thrill out of it also, it makes me feel like a real criminal (which I'm not in real life) and really submerses me in the game.

I feel like I just pulled off a heist, and feel sorry for the broke low levels I drive by in free roam, trying to play by the rules in their piece of sh*t car struggling to sustain themselves while I drive by in my million dollar Bugatti. I mean, if we're being totally honest.

I think the farming thing was great. Seeing how many people bitched about it made it that much more controversial and gratifying to me.

One thing I'd like to add though is that, I'm solid. Meaning that again, I'm aware of the risk and prepared to "do the time for the crime," whatever that entails; even if my entire account is reset, I think taking the risk was worth it.

On the other hand, I also feel bad for the people who farmed, who now regret their actions and are now panicking in fear of the impending Rockstar move because they shouldn't have done it in the first place and should have been honest with themselves.

As long as you're true to yourself, that's all that counts even if other people judge you. That goes for people who are gay, same sex marriage, all the real issues in life that people are dealing with.

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

I did it because I can and don't need to answer to any of these retards complaining about it. Oh, and it's just a game lol

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

OP who is the fat girl in your avatar?

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Lost my character and vehicles. So yea, and now I hope I didn't loose them again, because farming got harder :D

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

If we are talking about LSC Glitch,

Because I won't have this much TIME in a week.

Because my CHAR GOT DELETED I waited for 6 DAYS and it didn't come back.

Because R* did a mistake like this.

Because R* didn't test their game.

Because R* didn't warn us.

Because R* didn't patch it.

Because everything is ridiculously expensive. (Cars, GUNS, MODDING THEM EVERYTHING is TOO expensive it's stupid)

Because hospital bills cost too much.

Because calling merc.s cost too much.

Everything COSTS TOO MUCH.

• LeAristocrat likes this

R4ZR0789
  • R4ZR0789

Pale Rider

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

Because of work, I only get to play this game for a decent amount of time on the weekend.  I don't have time to play in a legitimate fashion. However, I do take responsibility for cheating.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users