Photo

Can the Crusader be saved in garage?

18 replies to this topic
l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

Also, what Army/Merryweather vehicles are there that can be saved in garages(either found or bought)?

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

bump

kWkarl
  • kWkarl

Need More Brawndo

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

I have seen the Merryweather Jeep in garages.

zablash
  • zablash

Catch-my-ass

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

If you buy it, it's only available through calling pegasus

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

I have seen the Merryweather Jeep in garages.

Youre talking about the offroad mesa i guess.

Hes talking about the normal mesa with the camo pattern.

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

I have a stolen crusader in my garage, you need to get the tracker and insurance and log out, when you next enter

the game it's in you garage, but you can't drive it there

0_0.jpg

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

I have a stolen crusader in my garage, you need to get the tracker and insurance and log out, when you next enter

0_0.jpg

once you do this, then can you drive it in and out of the garage?

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

0_0.jpg

yes, but you can never drive it there, If you want it back to garage you have to log out or change session

• Photoman likes this

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

0_0.jpg

yes, but you can never drive it there, If you want it back to garage you have to log out or change session

Or simply call your mechanic for a different vehicle. Once you insure and put a tracker on the Crusader it stays with you/in your garage until it gets totalled. It's a vehicle worth having, and not paying $250,000 for on the internet.

Cheers!

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by l_APOELULTRAS_l, 14 October 2013 - 06:50 PM.

What about the Merryweather Mesa guys?'

Also what is the difference between the Merryweather and the Crusader? I don't think it's just the camo, I've read that you can also find weapons in the Crusader(and I assume it has very good armor etc.)...

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

0_0.jpg

Or simply call your mechanic for a different vehicle. Once you insure and put a tracker on the Crusader it stays with you/in your garage until it gets totalled. It's a vehicle worth having, and not paying $250,000 for on the internet.

Cheers!

nice! didn't know about that mechanic thing, thanks.

also your welcome ^^

Also what is the difference between the Merryweather and the Crusader? I don't think it's just the camo, I've read that you can also find weapons in the Crusader(and I assume it has very good armor etc.)...

Well the Merryweather Jeep is Off-Road Mesa, the easiest way to get that is if someone puts mercenaries after you. haven't notice any finding weapons in crusader, the armor is pretty good but not as goo as it should be

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

0_0.jpg

Cheers!

also your welcome ^^

Well the Merryweather Jeep is Off-Road Mesa, the easiest way to get that is if someone puts mercenaries after you. haven't notice any finding weapons in crusader, the armor is pretty good but not as goo as it should be

Already I'll get them both and test them, where can I find the Crusader if I don't wanna buy it?

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

0_0.jpg

Cheers!

also your welcome ^^

Already I'll get them both and test them, where can I find the Crusader if I don't wanna buy it?

the sure way is to go in fort zancudo with Gargo Bob and lift one, or you can wait on the road near zancudo waiting them to show

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

I have the mesa in my garage from mission dey docks

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

I'm Rank 32, can't call mercenaries till rank 35 :( Does anyone have any more info about the Merryweather Mesa?

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

The Mesa can be obtained through the Merryweather mercenaries option. Just get a friend to phone them in on you and get in a position to kill them as they approach. You should have the choice between the open and closed roof Mesas. These can be driven into your garage and modified like regular vehicles.

The Crusaders can be found outside Fort Zancudo on most occasions. Start on the dirt track that runs along the beach opposite the west side entrance the the base, and drive towards the highway. A bunch of military vehicles should spawn, usually the Barracks along with some Crusaders. It should be easy enough to simply jack the one soldier driving a Crusader, but sometimes you will get killed because they wield carbine rifles after all. I fin the best way is to shoot the driver and phone Lester to remove my wanted level.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

• l_APOELULTRAS_l likes this

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

The Mesa can be obtained through the Merryweather mercenaries option. Just get a friend to phone them in on you and get in a position to kill them as they approach. You should have the choice between the open and closed roof Mesas. These can be driven into your garage and modified like regular vehicles.

The Crusaders can be found outside Fort Zancudo on most occasions. Start on the dirt track that runs along the beach opposite the west side entrance the the base, and drive towards the highway. A bunch of military vehicles should spawn, usually the Barracks along with some Crusaders. It should be easy enough to simply jack the one soldier driving a Crusader, but sometimes you will get killed because they wield carbine rifles after all. I fin the best way is to shoot the driver and phone Lester to remove my wanted level.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Thanks a ton! What differences does the Merryweather Mesa have from the normal ones? 

Are both the Merryweather Mesa and the Crusader customizable?

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

I have one but you can't really mod it or anything.....I would go for the merryweather jeeps. I feel like the crusader just takes up space in my garage.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Thanks a ton! What differences does the Merryweather Mesa have from the normal ones? 

Are both the Merryweather Mesa and the Crusader customizable?

Not sure, I've never driven a normal civilian version of the Mesa before. 

The Merryweather Mesa is fully customisable, the Crusader can only be fitted with explosives, a tracker, insurance and a couple of other things. No real custom options available.

This video actually explains it pretty well:

Cheers!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users