Why I started boosting in races...

16 replies to this topic
Cosmo1010
  • Cosmo1010

Rule-Breaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

I'm god damn sick of it... The little kids who drive dirty it annoys me... Why can't people drive properly? I enjoyed gran turismo more than the racing in this game atleast people don't ram in that game. It's impossible to get first place just because of the people who drive like Trevor on a crap-ton of drugs.I resorted to boosting, (Yeah I know I sound like a 9 year old kid crying but i'm annoyed...) atleast I know i'm going to get the parts that way. Please just listen to me and drive properly.

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by Doofey, 14 October 2013 - 05:17 PM.

I think our only option for good clean racing is friends only. Sad but true.
You could add me as a friend if your on PS3 (Chipmunk686) for races but I cant get online much. Mainly just the weekends.

I race aggressive, but clean. I may accidently hit you, but never on purpose. And if I do hit you on accident, I try to give your position back as a good gesture.
Unless we are both just messing around. But it has to be mutual aggresion.

Hadria
  • Hadria

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

I won't boost but I do agree on how sh*tty everyone drives

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

just learn how to drive

I usually finish in 2nd or 3rd and the annoying twats that try to ram me of the course have nothing to do with this

it's the boosting pricks in their souped up cars which are impossible to beat

how the f*ck am I even supposed to unlock this sh*t if it's pretty much impossible to ever beat these boosters in a stock car?

and how is being 2nd out of 8 losing?

they should have done points for unlocking or something

1st place gets 10 2nd place 5 and 3rd place 2 or something like that

that way every1 would be able to unlock these parts, just a bit slower

cuz atm it's pretty much impossible without boosting (which doesn't seem to a problem to any1 unlike glitching money which doesn't really hurt any1)

• LochFyneMonster likes this

ZB 512
  • ZB 512

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by boosting?

Rowlers
  • Rowlers

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

just learn how to drive

I usually finish in 2nd or 3rd and the annoying twats that try to ram me of the course have nothing to do with this

how the f*ck am I even supposed to unlock this sh*t if it's pretty much impossible to ever beat these boosters in a stock car?

cuz atm it's pretty much impossible without boosting (which doesn't seem to a problem to any1 unlike glitching money which doesn't really hurt any1)

Well coming second isn't winning is it? So it has to be losing.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Justifying your boosting..

Love it.  :lol:

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

It's not impossible to beat the boosters.

If catch up is off, dirty drivers tend to lose. I managed to beat a carbonizzaire in a sultan because he tried taking me out.

Just keep practicing, adapt and remember, you can't win them all anyways.

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

just learn how to drive

Well coming second isn't winning is it? So it has to be losing.
If you aint 1st, you're last! Shake n Bake!
  • NoMeansYes likes this

Cosmo1010
  • Cosmo1010

Rule-Breaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by boosting?

Where you share wins for car parts or xp/cash so on.

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

Are you f*cking kidding me? Driving dirty is what makes racing fun. Causing people to swerve is literally the only thing you can do in this game to win considering they added catch-up... Just deal with it... it makes driving more intense. If you're a skilled driver, you'll learn how to look behind you and drive directly infront of someone who is trying to cause you to fishtail/swerve out of control.

Stevelamont
  • Stevelamont

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

I lime the carnage of the races sometimes but when you are looking to level up and unlock it's frustrating. Also the death cardboard on down the drain !

Cost me so many wins!

foggierhorizon
  • foggierhorizon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

I lime the carnage of the races sometimes but when you are looking to level up and unlock it's frustrating. Also the death cardboard on down the drain !

Cost me so many wins!

hahhaa the death cardboard i know your pain specially in my bike -__-

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

What is boosting?

But I agree on the rest, I've only been in one clean race but 99% have been ramming idiots. I just quit when I see people ramming, I don't give a shot about bad sport.

ScruffySean
  • ScruffySean

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by ScruffySean, 14 October 2013 - 08:10 PM.

It's the worst when you are just cruising along and the car behind you just nudges you. Here I thought we were all cool and you go an pull this sh*t. There should be a much larger reward for clean laps, although then the dirty players would probably never know about it.

PS if you want another clean racer then you can add me on xbl ScruffySean. I only play dirty in GTA mode. 

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

this is not gran turismo... :)

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 14 October 2013 - 08:37 PM.

lol ive done over 200 races my fiirst 18 were boosted just for the SUV's (since no one ever did these races) and i thought i would hate racing since it never interested me.. but then i got into the races and loved them ive won tons of races 80+ (sucks how 2nd and 3rd count as losing) i use my custom car but they arent upgraded at all..  they are hilarious since people crash and burn, fall off a cliff etc.. and some crashes are just unavoidable like in sharp turns, you cutitng them off etc..

i dont get why people complain and get pissed when people hit them, its a race where the winner gets a sh*t load of cash, and some hits are just unavoidable. I understand the trolls who join just to crash but thats why you host so you can kick them out simple.

and no i dont ram people on purpose unless im in 1st place and you are catching up to me near the finish line with your "Catch up" and slip stream..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users