• ajayzone2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

i am on Jailbroken PS3 now 

so Fear of Ban 

Currently i am PSN account linked to R* Social Club With Rank 30

if My PSN Account Get Banned 

Can i Use Another PSN Account To Linked in R* Social Club with Same Rank 30 as Previous ?

i have Some Console IDs To Unban My PS3 i can Unban my PS3 

Sorry For Bad English Guys

jongameslap
  • jongameslap

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Hi there, if Sony decides to place a console ban on your console unit, then you won't be able to access the PlayStation Network while using that banned console, regardless of what account you use - you'll be forced to buy another console and go from there.

ajayzone2
  • ajayzone2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hi there, if Sony decides to place a console ban on your console unit, then you won't be able to access the PlayStation Network while using that banned console, regardless of what account you use - you'll be forced to buy another console and go from there.

if i Buy Another Console & Use New PSN Account & link to R* Social Club can i get My Previous Rank ? 

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

if i Buy Another Console & Use New PSN Account & link to R* Social Club can i get My Previous Rank ?
No, same account or bye bye rank 30

METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

This is exactly why I don't mess with any of that. It may be great downloading free games and doing a few other cool things but the risk is huge. It never ends well with this stuff. I'd rather be legit just use the machine on how it was meant to be used.

To answer your question. I think your screwed no matter what you do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users