» «
Photo

Pitchers...

33 replies to this topic
Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by Lil ski, 13 February 2014 - 10:47 AM.

Bought the scrapyard, when I ever made profit by destroying sh*t I got a text from the manager whenever I drove nearby telling me to help him get rid of Bikers. I am not actually complaining as I kill for a living.

Yeah I don't mind knocking off a few heads cuz they're destroying my business. Any owner would do that. But asking me to do your logistical work like filling in for a driver cuz he's a no show or delivering fliers for you and then CHEW MY ASS if I refuse; then that manager must either have an authority problem or needs a mental evaluation for not knowing who the f*ck he talking to.

Umm...Mike/Frank/Trevor murders for a living, manager, just so you're tracking. :pp

DFur4M
  • DFur4M

Papoi

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

Scrapyard is really sh*t. It tells you 150 or something per car destroyed but it has a cap of 5000. I spent like an hour (real hour), blowing cars with my tank.. not letting the police even get out of the cars in time, and i got 5000... really disappointing 

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

Scrapyard is really sh*t. It tells you 150 or something per car destroyed but it has a cap of 5000. I spent like an hour (real hour), blowing cars with my tank.. not letting the police even get out of the cars in time, and i got 5000... really disappointing 

I didnt even know there was sh*t to do inside the scrapyard

What do you do just destro cars and sh*t?

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

I frequently get these texts and frequently ignore them. The option to sell the business again wouldn't have been a bad idea. I didn't buy them again on my second and third playthrough

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users