Quantcast

» «
Photo

The free roaming while hunting with Cletus glitch.

3 replies to this topic
jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

Did they patch that? I have tried it and it doesn't work for me. I hunt with Cletus, and after I kill two elks I try and leave the area and get a fail mission. This is off the replay menu since I passed that mission ages ago. Am I doing it wrong?

fish61324
  • fish61324

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

Did they patch that? I have tried it and it doesn't work for me. I hunt with Cletus, and after I kill two elks I try and leave the area and get a fail mission. This is off the replay menu since I passed that mission ages ago. Am I doing it wrong?

Do you realize you just answered your own question in your post?

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by jimmylh, 14 October 2013 - 03:50 PM.

Do you realize you just answered your own question in your post?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you are saying that it only works the first time around and not during a replay?

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Never mind. I found what I was doing wrong. I had read after you kill two elk. It works after you kill Three elk and Cletus leaves, then you can free roam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users