Photo

Missing Nigel side missions

4 replies to this topic
officersmile1466
  • officersmile1466

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

So I really enjoyed the side missions involving Celebrity obsessed Nigel. So much so that I deliberately spread them across the latter part of my play through the get the most enjoyment out of them. 

I completed the four missions where he tasks you to steal some celebrity item for him. Upon doing those a new N? icon appeared on my map.

I instead plowed ahead to do the set up for the union depository job. After completely all the set up for the subtle approach, Lester called and said the mission was a go. I decided now would be a great time to do that Nigel mission but lo and behold: the mission is gone.

Now Trevor had another Minutemen mission available and that's still there. I tried advancing time days and each time I checked Nigel is gone.

So is he gone for good now? Will he come back once I finish the union job and the last story mission? Or do I have load a save file from a couple of days ago and finish him off there?

mikeymurpo
  • mikeymurpo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

I'm having the same problem.

I did the 4 missions stealing the different stuff and now after completing all the story missions and getting the collectibles I went to finish of this side mission.

I've checked online and there is supposed to be a marker for the next mission but it isn't appearing for me,

I think we've just encountered a glitch and this really sucks for me because I'm only 8% away from 100%. If there is no fix to this I'm not bothered  playing the game anymore... 

koizumic
  • koizumic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

I have the same problem also. The last Nigel mission never showed up for me at all. I did some other missions hoping that the last one would show up but it never did. If there is a solution to this please let me know

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Loads of people are having trouble with missions disappearing, I had it myself with one of the towing missions. Rockstars reply to me was basically to start the game again. It's a corrupted save issue. If you've got an earlier save you can go back and start again from there.

I'd urge you to submit support requests on the rockstar site, the more people do this the more there may be chance they will be bothered to fix this.

I'm currently locked out of all shops as they have disappeared from my game, another corrupted save issue apparently.

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

PS3 or 360? I've never had any of these issues myself on 360, but I've had permanently locked garages other minor issues that were solved by clearing the console's cache. It's basic advice, but worth a shot if you haven't tried it already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users