Impeccable ignorance. 

Potent Potables

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

Nobody is scared

If they ban people then there's this thing called Xbox 1 and another thing called ps4

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Kindly change topic title to,

Congregation of terrified video game retards, shared sh*tless, desperately trying to convince one another there will be no repercussions

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

Congregation of terrified video game retards, shared sh*tless, desperately trying to convince one another there will be no repercussions

No really ..... I have tears running down my face lol that was funny as f*ck lol

Thank you sir I need that lol

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

Right after you learn some decent spelling. 

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

Somebody's mad

SpaceRobot
  • SpaceRobot

Robot From Space

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

ITT: Someone who is mad because I told him to suck a dick.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

RwRU1uc.gif

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

Like someone really going to come on here and say I got banned... If you think this your a Moron..

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

Its almost as if you're insinuating that you're some relevant member whom I should recognize and or give a third of a damn about. You're a guest. Thank the flashy graphic below you, for me to even glance at your nonesense

UndeadElement
  • UndeadElement

The Company.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:42 AM Edited by UndeadElement, 15 October 2013 - 03:43 AM.

I Love people saying 'theres no proof that anyone has been banned that means we're not getting banned' yes. yes you most likely are, just because people haven't got banned yet doesn't take away the fact you will still probably get banned, you knew the risks when you did the glitches, so no point acting in denial now... R* are very strict with things like exploits, glitches etc.. i remember Back in the RDR Days people we're doing this glitch to level up crazy, my friend almost prestiged or went to the next 'legend' as R* called it in one day, and of course there were people using the usb mods, to instantly get highest level, i told my mates i didnt want to get banned or atleast risk it, a couple weeks went by nothing happened, then one day R* made an article on the RDR Website, stating that they recently put out a banhammer, for all the cheaters, exploiters and modders, i think my friends got their level reset and warned if they did it again it would result in a perma ban, so fact is. R* will probably do the same thing with this game, you may not get banned now or next week, but eventually it's most likely coming.

• Pieee likes this

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

My friend just got banned.

BashfulAsian
  • BashfulAsian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:48 AM Edited by BashfulAsian, 15 October 2013 - 03:50 AM.

I"ll just say this. R* made any amount of money to be attainable through the game. You can get 100mil if you wanted to, they just weren't expecting people to get 100mil within a few hours.....

They wanted you to get easy money by paying real money for it. That's what people are forgetting. R* wanted this to be their cash cow after GTA V and glitchers (including myself) have taken away their baby.

http://support.rocks...ng?locale=en-us

"[email protected]

Thank you in advance for helping us stamp out glitchers and modders."

This was posted just 3 days ago. So we can just throw out that stupid quote about red dead redemption that's been floating around.

Luckily, I've only glitched around 2m from the car glitch. I forgot that it showed up in social club LOL.

Stop being in denial by saying that they won't do anything AT ALL and just stop doing it until we get an actual answer on their main page.

Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Hahaha "not now or next week" by the time anyone gets banned even if they do, Next gen consoles will be out next month so please count the f*cks I give ;D until then I will enjoy my millions and all weapons unlocked

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

As someone who hasn't glitched (I only farmed, before the "Replay" option was taken away), I don't anticipate there being wide-spread bans.

If someone has achieved something ridiculous, something that could be mistaken for a hack (or IS, in fact, a hack), they'll likely be reset, but I don't see EVERYONE that has glitched getting reset/banned.

Pieee
  • Pieee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

Why wouldnt they ban or reset people for cheating? If anything having 50mil+ is going to be a problem with them making money from players buying in game money. I feel like once they open the stock market and make it possible to transfer money then they will start the resets or bans

diehard2222
  • diehard2222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:54 AM Edited by diehard2222, 15 October 2013 - 03:54 AM.

Yeah ill be getting the pc version so wont care when they ban me. After all pc is the master race.

Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

Puts a smile on my smug face when I see people crying about glitchers, and saying the whole "your going to get in trouble" hahaha keep wishing your little hearts out

UndeadElement
  • UndeadElement

The Company.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:59 AM Edited by UndeadElement, 15 October 2013 - 04:00 AM.

Hahaha "not now or next week" by the time anyone gets banned even if they do, Next gen consoles will be out next month so please count the f*cks I give ;D until then I will enjoy my millions and all weapons unlocked

yea maybe you dont care, but probably millions of other people do, gta online is most likely the most played online mode right now, the game has more sales than pre orders for ps4 and xbox one combined, that isnt going to change over 'next gen' consoles and i bet you millions will still be playing it long after the new consoles are out

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by Galdoron, 15 October 2013 - 04:21 AM.

yea maybe you dont care, but probably millions of other people do, gta online is most likely the most played online mode right now, the game has more sales than pre orders for ps4 and xbox one combined, that isnt going to change over 'next gen' consoles and i bet you millions will still be playing it long after the new consoles are out

You're just a boiling little kettle of complete ignorance tonight, aren't you?

For one, GTA:O is definitely not the most played online mode right now.  Keep on thinking it is, but I'm sure that title still belongs to CoD.

Second off, this game does not have more preorders than PS4 and X1 combine.  Not even close.  Both of those consoles sold out completely within 48 hours.  Think about that.  48 hours.  You could still walk into the store on launch day and buy GTA V.

Finally, you forgot an important bit about RDR.  They warned their players first.  They were upfront about the consequences.  They gave them a chance at redemption.  They did NOT just ban them overnight.  You make it sound as if that's what happened.  Also, the RDR stuff was much, much less widespread.

We'll see what happens. 

EDIT:  Oh, and I was generous with the 48 hours.  I know Amazon sold out of the PS4 and X1 within a couple hours.

• KhanVict likes this

KhanVict
  • KhanVict

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

You're just a boiling little kettle of complete ignorance tonight, aren't you?

For one, GTA:O is definitely not the most played online mode right now.  Keep on thinking it is, but I'm sure that title still belongs to CoD.

Second off, this game does not have more preorders than PS4 and X1 combine.  Not even close.  Both of those consoles sold out completely within 48 hours.  Think about that.  48 hours.  You could still walk into the store on launch day and buy GTA V.

Finally, you forgot an important bit about RDR.  They warned their players first.  They were upfront about the consequences.  They gave them a chance at redemption.  They did NOT just ban them overnight.  You make it sound as if that's what happened.  Also, the RDR stuff was much, much less widespread.

We'll see what happens. 

EDIT:  Oh, and I was generous with the 48 hours.  I know Amazon sold out of the PS4 and X1 within a couple hours.

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

No one is showing any proof for the obvious reason that there is none. People posting fake "I Got Banned!" topics are trolling, simple as that. However, common sense should dictate that the current lack of action by R* is not proof of future inaction. R* has quite a few available courses of action available to them; including doing nothing at all. The fact is, nobody knows what, if anything, R* will do until they do it. People just like to talk sh*t.

R* is a business and has to act like one. They have to consider what effect any move on their part will have on the companies public image. Also, looking for glitchers (mission farmers have already been cleared by R* regardless of whether the "game morality police" on this forum accept it or not) in such a large ocean of players would possibly take time and resources R* is unwilling to allocate. Banning players could potentially open a nasty can of PR nightmare worms. But, before anyone get too comfortable with that idea, R* hasn't exactly shown any fear of controversy in the past. I would think, however, that R* would likely make some sort of public announcement warning before banning customers so that all their PR bases are covered. On the other hand, they wouldn't want to give potential customers the impression that GTAO is just a glitcher's delight by doing so. My point being that R* decision of what do or not to do is likely much more complicated than one might think.

Personally, I think the most logical solution for R* is to fix the glitches themselves so that it won't continue to be an issue; possibly served with a side of a limited bans or "seizure of assets" for those who most flagrantly or outlandishly abused these glitches.

SpaceRobot
  • SpaceRobot

Robot From Space

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:56 AM Edited by SpaceRobot, 15 October 2013 - 05:00 AM.

Its almost as if you're insinuating that you're some relevant member whom I should recognize and or give a third of a damn about. You're a guest. Thank the flashy graphic below you, for me to even glance at your nonesense
Never insinuated anything, but you probably don't know what the word means. What I said is still true, lmao. You may have joined awhile back, but you don't post very often. You're more of an inactive user than a guest.

I bet you're real hood too, what with your 'gwap gang' and all.. Lmao you probably took mad offense when I told you to suck a dick. Who needs flashy graphics to get read on a forum? Da Gwap Gang.

Edit: Still need proof. Lol

everydaynormalguy
  • everydaynormalguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

Well if they don't do any type of resets or bans with the next update they probably wont do much then. 

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

Banned from online? or the entire game?

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

Noone is claiming its gonna happen straight away, they have bigger fish to fry atm, fixing all the issues, then they will probably look at glitchers

NighyKai
  • NighyKai

Dr. Russian Gamer

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

My brother's cousin's sister's uncle's collage roommate's nephew's dog's pet hamster got banned, and he knows a guy who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that patch 1.04 will implement a new system of banning. the game sends R* agents to travel back in time on magical unicorns to the day when all glitchers got their copies of Gta 5 and destroy them thus preventing the glitcher from ever playing the game in the first place.

I shouldn't had laughed thatbhard but did anyway. XD Lmao

YOLOandSWAG
  • YOLOandSWAG

YOLO+SWAG=$

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

Banned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users