Photo

Still no proof of bans.

59 replies to this topic
firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

It seems to me that the most popular posts are those who say "Rockstar will ban glitchers."
I have yet to see any proof of this. Even if someone says "I or my friend was banned", they never provide a picture or anything to back it up. So quit saying what rockstar will do and let the company decide for itself.

pie44567
  • pie44567

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

ikr someone made a post saying proof but no one has access to it.

• MilezDawg likes this

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

It seems to me that the most popular posts are those who say "Rockstar will ban glitchers."
I have yet to see any proof of this. Even if someone says "I or my friend was banned", they never provide a picture or anything to back it up. So quit saying what rockstar will do and let the company decide for itself.

You're scared.

6orange9
  • 6orange9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

well its pretty obvious the system needs a re-write. The game is called grand theft auto, and you get called a bad sport for taking out the CAR of somebody who keeps killing you outside of death matches. Anyone kills me, your car is grass and I am a lawnmower.

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

[/quote]
You're scared.[/quote]

You're a fool. Go home, make sure you're in bed by 8pm, little troll.

the_ENEMY_
  • the_ENEMY_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

but its true. this is a reassurance topic. everyone is a bit on edge. legit players are nervous that after patches they will still be forever flattened by maxed out race cars and miniguns, and boosters are nervous they will have spent dozens and dozens of hours for naught.

Emsaic
  • Emsaic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

If I remember correctly, an user earlier today posted a link to a page where rockstars answers user's questions, and they said they wont ban, but probably they will put the glitchers in the same lobby ( The mission repeating is not considered glitch, and won't be any bans for that)

eXCorey
  • eXCorey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

This is not my ban but I saw this picture elsewhere.

http://i8.photobucke...275046289_n.jpg

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Still no proof. I love you liars and honest players.

crashbandiqt
  • crashbandiqt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

There's no proof because no one has been banned.

And no one will ever get banned for taking advantage of sh*t they could've addressed in alpha testing (but didn't)

the_ENEMY_
  • the_ENEMY_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

they could have hotfixed this days ago. remove the ability to access the live/psn stores from the menu for now.

remove the two shortest races from the playlist while they work on a truer fix.

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

[/quote]
You're scared.[/quote]

Theres a big quote button, use it. Advanced children may attempt to implement this themselves.

You do not yet fit this criteria. http://www.essentiallearning.com/

SpaceRobot
  • SpaceRobot

Robot From Space

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

[/quote]
You're scared.[/quote]

Theres a big quote button, use it. Advanced children may attempt to implement this themselves.

There really is no proof, regardless of whether you cheated or not, I'm sure people would like to know if people will be banned.

Since there is no proof, I don't think that anyone should believe anything that they read about bans on this forum. It is full of trolls and 12 year-olds.

P.S. Suck a dick.

YOLOandSWAG
  • YOLOandSWAG

YOLO+SWAG=$

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

My friend got banned

SpaceRobot
  • SpaceRobot

Robot From Space

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

My friend got banned

Yeah, my friend's uncle who happens to be a Rockstar employee got banned.

Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Lmao

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

[quote name="_KC" post="1063747836" timestamp="1381797167"][quote name="firebolt059" post="1063746485" timestamp="1381789423"]
[/quote]
You're scared.[/quote]
[/quote]

You do not yet fit this criteria. http://www.essentiallearning.com/[/quote]

Still awaiting proof. None? Then perform the Noob past time of attempting to find your minuscule penis beneath your greasy bellyfat.

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

It's pathetic

IAA_DIRECTORx
  • IAA_DIRECTORx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

[/quote]
You're scared.[/quote]

There really is no proof, regardless of whether you cheated or not, I'm sure people would like to know if people will be banned.

Since there is no proof, I don't think that anyone should believe anything that they read about bans on this forum. It is full of trolls and 12 year-olds.

P.S. Suck a dick.

GLITCHERS WILL GET BANNED LSC GLITCHERS WILL GET BANNED STORE GLITCHERS ARE GETTING BANNED OR............... BANNED INTO THE POOL OF BANNED PLAYERS P.S UR WELCOME TROLL

YOLOandSWAG
  • YOLOandSWAG

YOLO+SWAG=$

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

How can I help my banned friend reply old yo
S

SpaceRobot
  • SpaceRobot

Robot From Space

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

[/quote]
You're scared.[/quote]

P.S. Suck a dick.

GLITCHERS WILL GET BANNED LSC GLITCHERS WILL GET BANNED STORE GLITCHERS ARE GETTING BANNED OR............... BANNED INTO THE POOL OF BANNED PLAYERS P.S UR WELCOME TROLL

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

ITT: People who have no proof of people getting banned.

Kijonco
  • Kijonco

Does the pelvic thrust whenever possible

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

My brother's cousin's sister's uncle's collage roommate's nephew's dog's pet hamster got banned, and he knows a guy who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that patch 1.04 will implement a new system of banning. the game sends R* agents to travel back in time on magical unicorns to the day when all glitchers got their copies of Gta 5 and destroy them thus preventing the glitcher from ever playing the game in the first place.

• Diesleman likes this

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

THIS MAN DESERVES TO BE PRESIDENT ^
  • Kijonco likes this

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:00 AM Edited by Hootytooty, 15 October 2013 - 01:02 AM.

Rockstar's response to that question, assuming it was legitimate, completely shot down any hope these bitter kids have of any bans getting doled out.

They said that REPEATED offences will result in moving into the cheater pool. They did not mention money resets at all (which means there won't be any) or bans for first time offences. What that basically means is that they will patch the LSC glitch, possibly hand out a ton of warnings, or maybe just a general statement warning all the glitchers, and that will be that.

If anyone issued with a warning exploits another glitch later down the line, only then will they move into the cheater pool.

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

Guys listen....

R* would have released a harsh statement as soon as these glitches had been made public, had they thought it was "that bad"...

Now if I was costing "them" money you would have been put in the picture very quickly...

No ones getting band, and tell anyone who states otherwise to get a life....

SpaceRobot
  • SpaceRobot

Robot From Space

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:02 AM Edited by SpaceRobot, 15 October 2013 - 01:03 AM.

Rockstar's response to that question, assuming it was legitimate, completely shot down any hope these bitter kids have of any bans getting doled out.

They said that REPEATED offences will result in moving into the cheater pool. They did not mention money resets at all (which means there won't be any) or bans for first time offences. What that basically means is that they will patch the LSC glitch, possibly hand out some warnings, and that will be that.

If anyone issued with a warning exploits another glitch later down the line, only then will they move into the cheater pool.

This is the most believable thing I've read on this whole forum regarding bans.

Could you please post any links to the question?

Edit: Also, wouldn't they have given out a warning about the glitch if they were planning on cheater pooling/banning?

rbfloat05
  • rbfloat05

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

They said that REPEATED offences will result in moving into the cheater pool. They did not mention money resets at all (which means there won't be any) or bans for first time offences. What that basically means is that they will patch the LSC glitch, possibly hand out a ton of warnings, or maybe just a general statement warning all the glitchers, and that will be that.

yup

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

My brother's cousin's sister's uncle's collage roommate's nephew's dog's pet hamster got banned, and he knows a guy who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that patch 1.04 will implement a new system of banning. the game sends R* agents to travel back in time on magical unicorns to the day when all glitchers got their copies of Gta 5 and destroy them thus preventing the glitcher from ever playing the game in the first place.

Thats a classic right there.......

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

Very believable and well put together answer. Thank You

Very believable and well put together answer. Thank You

:lol:

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

Scared denial

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users