Photo

A Moment

17 replies to this topic
kavitajain9782
  • kavitajain9782

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

For a moment today, time stands still — but you can tweak one thing while it’s stopped. What do you do?

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

I bet your favourite colour is beige. 

Marwin
  • Marwin

I want a name when I lose.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

I bet your favourite colour is beige. 

Hah!

Not really sure what the thread maker means ?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

For a moment today, time stands still — but you can tweak one thing while it’s stopped. What do you do?

I would rape your mo... rob the federal reserve.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

I lent somebody my earbuds earlier, but I had them lodged way up in my ear, so they were warm and probably waxy when I lent them. I think I would have avoided using them at that time if I could change one thing today.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

A "moment" being how long?

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

If everything slowed down to a stop all around you, that would mean that you're moving infinitely fast. Just your quick movement is a danger to your body because you're moving through hyper speed winds.

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

I'd cum on a child's face.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

Assuming the 'moment' lasts until I say it ends, I'll do the following:

*Rob all the banks in town

*Kidnap all the people I hate, drive them out to the middle of nowhere, and leave them there

*Get a sh*tton of nice furniture and a better laptop

*Go up north

And then I'll unfreeze time.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

I'd cum on a child's face.

Lucid121, is that you?

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

If there was a bubble shield around me in which time went slightly slowly for me and gradually slowed down to the slower outside world, I'd do homework and study so that I could have more leisure time with my friends. And I'd sneak into my friends' rooms to see what they do when they're alone. Before time slows down, I'd give my friend as a gift that old doll that grows hair. When time slows, I'd lengthen the doll's hair, leave it on her shelf, and then turn off the lights.....

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

If it's a 24 hour period, then I'd rob some banks and steal things I want. Obviously I can't spend the money in bulk or the IRS would hang me out to dry.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

If it's a 24 hour period, then I'd rob some banks and steal things I want. Obviously I can't spend the money in bulk or the IRS would hang me out to dry.

I read all of your comments in Carlin's voice. Somehow, it never seems out of character.

I think I'd also go for the get rich fast angle with this. But given that it's only one shot, you really have to make it right. I mean, how much can you really take from the bank? Even if you just start carrying duffle bags of cash, the take won't be that great. A duffel bag will only hold $5M, and that's assuming fresh bundles of $100 bills packed tightly. In other words, in a form you are most likely to get caught using. If you go for smaller bills and try to go non-sequential, you'd be lucky to get away with $100k per bag.

Being able to go anywhere and take anything, there really ought to be a better score. I think I'd venture to NYSE and see if I can't mess with the markets a bit. Stocks rise and fall, and a small script running on the main server can get you way more money than any bank job ever could.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

The problem with stealing money is that it's traceable, and unless you're some part of a criminal empire you don't have the means to dispose of £100m in a way that you can use.

Now, getting the times directly (like TVs or furniture) is a different matter, as well as stealing gold and/or jewellry and melting it down.

Or you could steal a few bits from here and there to not prompt an investigation, then sell them slowly online in different websites like Ebay and Amazon to make money - it ain't likely you'll be tracked then. 

Personally, I'd explore where I wouldn't be allowed to go normally, and just "look around" places like the warehouse of Argos (I want to know how big it is) and probably take computer parts so I finally have a good computer. Go into The Merchant and make myself a nice milkshake and take an expensive food item I'd normally not get, just because I can and it won't matter much. Morals be damned, I can do things without consequence...

Actually, thinking about it I'd probably take the money from a known asshole and put that near the cash register so it doesn't run up short, wouldn't want to negatively affect any employers now...

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:37 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 15 October 2013 - 04:37 PM.

I don't know.

Go into Rockstar HQ and create a troll update for GTA: Online which gives everyone infinite ammo & money and turns all NPCs' faces into trollfaces. I am sure they have a guide of how to do that in their office.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

A "moment" being how long?

Technically, a moment is 90 seconds. I doubt there's much you can tweak in 90 seconds.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

90 seconds? Enough to complete BarelyLegal's plan.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

Buy stocks and hurt people in back alleys to bump the share price.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users