Quantcast

» «
Photo

Blaine County = 70% empty mountains!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
191 replies to this topic
_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

The evidence is damning.

Marketed as:

jm9Kp7i.jpg

Reality:

72BKAyX.jpg

Marketed as: 

JhU8ZWI.jpg

Reality:

e5i46Kz.jpg

Marketed as:
pWZqGzI.jpg

Reality:

ae7H7Pk.jpg

I solely agree with this.

• Smaher. likes this

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

The ecosystem is laughable, at best. It's so half-assed it isn't even funny. That was one of their tickets to sales because they knew people would say "Red Dead". How far off that marketing was....

Couldnt agree more.

Deer, deer and more f*cking deer smh

Dont even get me started on the hunting mini game.

• AtomicPunk likes this

luvanurse41
  • luvanurse41

Brother from another mother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

3tnBrGo.jpgNSFbrb0.jpg

Not to mention Mount Chillad isn't even as big as it seems in the first trailer.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:01 AM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 23 October 2013 - 01:02 AM.

They should have removed the "countryside" and focused more on the Desert.  I don't feel alone in the Desert, too much sh*t going on around everywhere.  I wanted a place that was mostly desert with no roads or dirt paths.  Where it would be possible to bury a dead body and no one would find that f*cker type of place.  Some sort of meeting place like in Breaking Bad.  

I can't get that feeling out here for some reason.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:14 AM Edited by The Odyssey, 23 October 2013 - 01:16 AM.

The evidence is damning.

Marketed as:
jm9Kp7i.jpg

Reality:
72BKAyX.jpg

Marketed as: 
JhU8ZWI.jpg

Reality:
e5i46Kz.jpg

Marketed as:pWZqGzI.jpg

Reality:
ae7H7Pk.jpg

This is quite biased.
The first picture I see no difference besides a few trees cut. Besides, the snapmatic effect ruins the shot. I once drive an ATV through the trail leading to that shot while the sun was peaking and it looked just as great in the game as it did in the screenshot.

The 2nd picture I can agree with. But a reminder that they had to remove trees because of hardware limitations. Otherwise the game would be buggy. You could of also picked a better time of the day.

With the 3rd picture there is no cars in the screenshot so you can't compare. Not to mention that the sun isn't appearing over the mountains with the in-game shot, so so once again it is very unbalanced.

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

I just wanted a damned forest. Oh well, Paleto Bay will have to do.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

The countryside is .. okay, I guess. What baffles me most are the towns and villages. Grapeseed ? Seriously ? What the f*ck we're they thinking ? It serves absolutely no purpose.

'' But Grapeseed is beautiful ! ''

Yes, of course, it is beautiful. But let's talk about this in 5 years, where GTA V's graphics will have fallen in the below average category and when you'll know GTA V's map better than you're own house.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

The countryside is .. okay, I guess. What baffles me most are the towns and villages. Grapeseed ? Seriously ? What the f*ck we're they thinking ? It serves absolutely no purpose.

Yes, of course, it is beautiful. But let's talk about this in 5 years, where GTA V's graphics will have fallen in the below average category and when you'll know GTA V's map better than you're own house.

So according to you they should have just had city and country or maybe just city so there is no dead space?

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by _Kindled_, 23 October 2013 - 03:09 AM.

So according to you they should have just had city and country or maybe just city so there is no dead space?

Yes. Just like GTA: SA Some cities and some countrysides. A little of everything.

• Smaher. likes this

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

No, they should have put a reason for me to go there and LIVE there. Because in 5 years, I won't go to Grapeseed to just look at it. There's nothing there. Just a discount store and a 24/7. Before the game came out, I was afraid Los Santos would feel '' left out '' because the countryside would have taken much space. And it happens it's the f*ckin opposite. So much sh*t to do in LS and the countryside is just all for show. The fact it has nothing going on for it makes it seem like it has no f*ckin soul. And that's a shame.

DonMichaelCorleone
  • DonMichaelCorleone

GTA SA>GTA 4>GTA V End of discussion.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

No, they should have put a reason for me to go there and LIVE there. Because in 5 years, I won't go to Grapeseed to just look at it. There's nothing there. Just a discount store and a 24/7. Before the game came out, I was afraid Los Santos would feel '' left out '' because the countryside would have taken much space. And it happens it's the f*ckin opposite. So much sh*t to do in LS and the countryside is just all for show. The fact it has nothing going on for it makes it seem like it has no f*ckin soul. And that's a shame.

still i play sanandreas after 10 years and wherever i travel in that map theres always content to explore and everything feels new.that wont be the case with gta v as all places except city looks the same.same boring empty mountains.gta san andreas will be played forever but not gta v on the consoles.but on pc we can have mods which shall make the game alive for next 5 years.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:22 AM

This bump wasn't necessary.

You can discuss this subject in the current topic here.

Please think before posting in old threads.

Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users