Quantcast

» «
Photo

The buzzard attack chopper is the most useless purchase in online.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
177 replies to this topic
HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

The choppers are quite easy to fly with a little practice.  Having to aim makes it more interesting, otherwise steal a fighter jet from the airbase if you want facile kills.  Someone mentioned the fact they hate that aircraft get bumped around while flying, that's actually what happens in a real aircraft, terrain changes cause changes in air flow, temperature etc.,  I've flown Cessna and Mooney light aircraft (no chopper experience)  when you pass from a forrested area to a river or lake the aircraft can drop as much as 100m, quite disturbing the first time it happens.  So when I first flew in GTA V and online I loved the fact that flight had that little detail.

Cheers

new members necrobump threads
It's better than creating a new thread that's discussing the same thing. There's a search feature for a reason.

Lol at whoever liked the comment.

On topic: I think the mini guns on the BAC are even harder than the lazer to get a kill with.

Way harder.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

I'm decent with the missle and the controls haven't changed much since vice city when they were first introduced so I have complaints of the buzzard..

Besides the damn miniguns attached, totally useless since pretty much all cars are bullet proof unless you hit the engine.

A_smitty56
  • A_smitty56

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:29 PM Edited by A_smitty56, 20 March 2014 - 09:30 PM.

Flying is perfectly easy.  Now killing players consistently on the ground can be some what chanllenging.   Really the only reason that I'd need a buzzard because it's fairly fast and self defense against other players in the air.    If I absolutely want a sucker dead on the ground, I'll just have a buddy jump in and take control of the rockets.

Although Buzzards and Lazers should lock on to tanks,

• DriveLikeAViking likes this

levendis
  • levendis

The One

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:54 PM

Question for those who already own the Buzzard.. When you call for it, does it land near by you or at the nearest heliport?

blackindia
  • blackindia

blackindia78

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

Question for those who already own the Buzzard.. When you call for it, does it land near by you or at the nearest heliport?

Nearest heliport. If your not too near a heliport then its the second nearest to you. :D

levendis
  • levendis

The One

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:09 PM

Nearest heliport. If your not too near a heliport then its the second nearest to you. :D

Thank you!

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

All it needs is a lock-on on tanks

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:27 PM Edited by CenMan, 20 March 2014 - 10:29 PM.

All it needs is a lock-on on tanks

All it needs is not to lock onto cops.

Oh and the whole flying system needs to stop trying to level out my chopper all the time.

• ~TKP~ likes this

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:59 PM Edited by H8GodMode, 20 March 2014 - 11:00 PM.

im glad i got a buzzard, i use it often enough.

my tank on the otherhand gets almost no use...

buzzard + trash talk = good times

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:02 PM

The buzzard is the sh*t. Quite maneuverable in the right hands. Makes missions a breeze.gtfo.
  • ~TKP~ likes this

silverlux
  • silverlux

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:18 AM

does anyone know if you can still stash the owned buzzard into your garage so that it spawns next to you in missions and not have to walk to a heliport?

elfoam
  • elfoam

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:22 AM

Wow the op was a bit of a noob back in october :)

Gerald Spoder
  • Gerald Spoder

Friendly Neighborhood Drug Dealer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:25 AM

Just saying, the Buzzard spawns all over the map after a certain level, 75 I think. So yeah OP, a Buzzard isn't really a wise choice except for maybe missions or something.

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:39 AM

Just saying, the Buzzard spawns all over the map after a certain level, 75 I think. So yeah OP, a Buzzard isn't really a wise choice except for maybe missions or something.

Lol this was from october... Highly doubt op is even still around..

DriveLikeAViking
  • DriveLikeAViking

Chevy>dodge>ford

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

Lol this was from october... Highly doubt op is even still around..
You are right
"Dahpie
Member Since 06 Oct 2013
OFFLINE Last Active Oct 16 2013 12:05 PM"

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:20 AM

Well i have been around since last October or at least in the game since then

I still agree with the OP the Buzzard is not a purchase to make if you are looking to spend smart money, mine has never paid for itself.yes i have used it missions at times when playing solo, but only a couple of missions on HARD even justify using it..........

its a toy to play around with nothing more LOL.........owning one is like owning a boat......you own it but there isnt a lot of need for it

SimpleJack_420
  • SimpleJack_420

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:25 AM

Well i have been around since last October or at least in the game since then

I still agree with the OP the Buzzard is not a purchase to make if you are looking to spend smart money, mine has never paid for itself.yes i have used it missions at times when playing solo, but only a couple of missions on HARD even justify using it..........

its a toy to play around with nothing more LOL.........owning one is like owning a boat......you own it but there isnt a lot of need for it

I own public lobbies in the buzzard. It not useless at all imo.
  • Bombshock likes this

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:36 AM

I own public lobbies in the buzzard. It not useless at all imo.

if you are having a good time with it, then your getting getting your monies worth back out of it, i have never been one to grieve or kill other other players just for the hell of it , so my purchase was wasted money..........

Hell if i could sell mine i would take 10k for it and give it a wash and a wax job to LOL

silverlux
  • silverlux

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:44 AM

please stop ignoring me :(

I posted the question when I bumped the thread: does stashing your bought buzzard in the garage still work? so that you have it spawned near you in the missions.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:55 AM

please stop ignoring me :(

I posted the question when I bumped the thread: does stashing your bought buzzard in the garage still work? so that you have it spawned near you in the missions.

this is a guess and only a guess

I would think no........

but a few months back if you had it out and in use in free roam it would follow you into some missions not all but some, or at least the icon would show up on the map, i never tried using it, i just saw the icon on the map during the mission

Ohtar imladris
  • Ohtar imladris

Crackhead

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:27 AM

I thing the people that complain of the buzzard need to lear flight i got it and is the best purchase ever, i kill people on free roam even once a player with bounty in a grocery with the miniguns very impresive, and for the missions many times is like 10 extra players, the best ever. Of course it cant to be magical cause many people dont have and it will be dissadvantage on him.

Theburningfire
  • Theburningfire

I teleported Bread.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:11 AM

Inb4 stop posting answers in old threads

Dynasty8
  • Dynasty8

Player Hater

• New Members
  • France

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

No point now, it's better to take a bit more time by doing missions on foot, nice extra bit of money and you save $1,750,000(can't believe you would need to spend £18 in cash cards if you wanted this the easy way)

CrazyTommy74
  • CrazyTommy74

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:39 AM

Buzzard was always the first vehicle purchase on all of my seven online characters.Many missions get alot easier with a buzzard. Main advantage is, that you can call your buzzard, while you are in a mission. (Nearly any spawning flight vehicle disappear, when you start a mission).

hyperar
  • hyperar

I Abhor...Hipsters

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

Buzzard was always the first vehicle purchase on all of my seven online characters.Many missions get alot easier with a buzzard. Main advantage is, that you can call your buzzard, while you are in a mission. (Nearly any spawning flight vehicle disappear, when you start a mission).

It makes so many missions so much easier, but the Rhino, man, it makes them so much funnier, it takes forever though

xLuCx
  • xLuCx

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

This has to be a joke topic. The buzzard is hands down the best purchase in the game. You need to get better at the game imo.

stupid casual gamers would rather bitch and complain instead of even trying to get better at the game -_-

It's because of people like you that the counter knife exists in battlefield. Get better at the game or go f*ck yourself

Dynasty8
  • Dynasty8

Player Hater

• New Members
  • France

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:53 AM

This has to be a joke topic. The buzzard is hands down the best purchase in the game. You need to get better at the game imo.

stupid casual gamers would rather bitch and complain instead of even trying to get better at the game -_-

It's because of people like you that the counter knife exists in battlefield. Get better at the game or go f*ck yourself

Sorry but you find the people who use the buzzard in every mission are the ones who die first the minute they have to go on foot, they always die

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:29 PM

please stop ignoring me :( I posted the question when I bumped the thread:

The moral here is: don't bump old threads. If you have a question post it in the Q & A section.

If you bump an old topic, people will reply to the OP, not the last poster and the outdated information causes confusion as you have seen above.

Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users