Quantcast

» «
Photo

Online f*cking suck so come f*cking fight me about it!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

- The character creation is f*cking atrocious. A complex parent system that results in some of the most generic looking motherf*ckers I've ever seen

- No basic freedom to do whatever the f*ck we want, like the free mode in GTA IV

- Forced to buy weapons & ammo....

- They could just make two different versions of free mode, one allowing for mindless fun and killing. Instead they have alienated those who want to play the game like it was played and enjoyed in IV. Rockstar catered to the bitch-ass sims players who don't wanna be shot online in GT-FUCIKING-A of all games! 

- For real single player was shortened for this sh*t?

Angry cliffs aside I really enjoyed GTA 5 for the story. It just sickens me that Rockstar have gone in this direction with it's multiplayer. 

The biggest disappointment for me however, has come from the GTA community and their willingness, no make that their EAGERNESS to take Rockstar's blatant sh*t and stuff it down their mouths. These are the same sycophants who will bash anyone who dares to speak out against this game and its flaws. Well to those I say, I will continue to shove my complaints of this game on this forum the same way Rockstar has shoved their metaphorical dick down your throats. 

I'm fed up and looking for a good fight, come at meh! 

2ltkqk8.jpg

• NADOLNY, B Dawg, Zroovy and 2 others like this

Bomberlegend
  • Bomberlegend

Seeing through the bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

I would take this seriously, but when the title is "come fight me about it" all it is is a topic just looking to create drama. 

You might have had good points, but you lost me when you started off with that.

• tom_p1980, Danny-Vain and TakinThyBacon like this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

I can't help but laugh at this sh*t. lmfao

• gnad1992 likes this

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

I would take this seriously, but when the title is "come fight me about it" all it is is a topic just looking to create drama. 

You might have had good points, but you lost me when you started off with that.

That was just my way of firing the first shot. I'm not trolling. I'm just sick of the way that any criticism of this game is mostly met with apathetic comments from retards like "Who cares?", "You's just hater", "This game is sold millions therefore must be good" or my personal favorite "Git refund then faggit!"

• TamaZildjian likes this

The_Communist
  • The_Communist

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

I have to agree with OP.

GTA Online has been a shambles since day one and R* have came off as arrogant. The character creation is one of the worst I've ever seen but at least you can get past that. The biggest fail has to be how many bugs and glitches there are. Cars going missing, characters being wiped, ect. I came on this morning only to find all my guns have been deleted. About 60k gone, and hours of game-time wasted.

I also hate how everything costs so much and is a massive grind, R* just want you to buy the Shark Cards. They also didn't Beta test any of it too... what were they thinking?

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

You wanna fight? OKAY I'M READY- GOT MY CAPS LOCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NADOLNY likes this

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

I agree that everything costs so much and it's a grind, but coming from the other side I'm quite enjoying it. I do only really play with crew members and friends as I have found going around alone is pretty dull.

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

I think the online is rather uninteresting and I'm still having too much of a blast with SP to bother about it.

Afraid you won't be getting any fighting from me...

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

I'd somewhat agree about the character creation even though I was still able create a pretty decent looking avatar. On the other hand I'm glad the main story was cut for MP because let's be honest, once you complete the single player mode there's nothing left to do, at least online Mode has a chance to expand.

After experiencing V's online, GTA IV online mode was boring with little to do. There wasn't any character creation option, shops or missions. I don't see why so many people overrate it. To be honest if people dislike the path GTA Online is going they're welcome to go back to Liberty City.

tobu24
  • tobu24

"Apes with ego trips."

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

I just hate that when you die, you lose a huge chunk fo cash. That doesn't inspire me to go out and have crazy fun shooting cops or getting into it with other players. I totally agree that there should be two modes, but I do enjoy finally being immersed, and caring about my character again in GTA.

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

- The character creation is f*cking atrocious. A complex parent system that results in some of the most generic looking motherf*ckers I've ever seen

- No basic freedom to do whatever the f*ck we want, like the free mode in GTA IV

- They could just make two different versions of free mode, one allowing for mindless fun and killing. Instead they have alienated those who want to play the game like it was played and enjoyed in IV. Rockstar catered to the bitch-ass sims players who don't wanna be shot online in GT-FUCIKING-A of all games! 

Angry cliffs aside I really enjoyed GTA 5 for the story. It just sickens me that Rockstar have gone in this direction with it's multiplayer. 

The biggest disappointment for me however, has come from the GTA community and their willingness, no make that their EAGERNESS to take Rockstar's blatant sh*t and stuff it down their mouths. These are the same sycophants who will bash anyone who dares to speak out against this game and its flaws. Well to those I say, I will continue to shove my complaints of this game on this forum the same way Rockstar has shoved their metaphorical dick down your throats. 

You know, I wouldn't dismiss it that quickly, since GTA Online will grow and change, and Rockstar might still include the so missed GTAIV type of free roam, with weapon pick ups and no cops, it's only been 2 weeks since it's release so.

Also, your biggest disappointment, was that fans were willing to take R* bullsh*t? A question, did it come to your mind that maybe, just maybe, people are enjoying the online? Since they enjoy, they find no need to complain, or stand up to the big man, to R*. You, on the other hand, didn't enjoy and found a need to express your disappointment, but you know that besides you there are 7 billion people in the world, and probably at least around 20 million bought the game soooooooooooooo. Though you should stand-up to Rockstar and demand a so wished Free-Roam mode, they might listen.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

Nick Diaz is a joke.....just sayin!

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

i agree with you about the freemode but GTA O doesnt suck imo, they should add heist missions though

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:27 AM Edited by Stockton209What, 14 October 2013 - 10:29 AM.

I'd somewhat agree about the character creation even though I was still able create a pretty decent looking avatar. On the other hand I'm glad the main story was cut for MP because let's be honest, once you complete the single player mode there's nothing left to do, at least online Mode has a chance to expand.

After experiencing V's online, GTA IV online mode was boring with little to do. There wasn't any character creation option, shops or missions. I don't see why so many people overrate it. To be honest if people dislike the path GTA Online is going they're welcome to go back to Liberty City.

To put it simply it was the freedom to run 'n' gun around the whole map however you wanted to. Dying didn't have ridiculously harsh consequences, fast cars weren't hard to come by and you spawned with pretty much every gun in the game already equipped. V has more variety in missions I'll give you that but I'd trade all that in for the freedom we had back in IV. 

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

I have to agree with OP.

GTA Online has been a shambles since day one and R* have came off as arrogant. The character creation is one of the worst I've ever seen but at least you can get past that. The biggest fail has to be how many bugs and glitches there are. Cars going missing, characters being wiped, ect. I came on this morning only to find all my guns have been deleted. About 60k gone, and hours of game-time wasted.

I also hate how everything costs so much and is a massive grind, R* just want you to buy the Shark Cards. They also didn't Beta test any of it too... what were they thinking?

Those Fleeca cards were supposed to be a parody. So basically, Rockstar is now a parody of itself.

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

You know, I wouldn't dismiss it that quickly, since GTA Online will grow and change, and Rockstar might still include the so missed GTAIV type of free roam, with weapon pick ups and no cops, it's only been 2 weeks since it's release so.

Also, your biggest disappointment, was that fans were willing to take R* bullsh*t? A question, did it come to your mind that maybe, just maybe, people are enjoying the online? Since they enjoy, they find no need to complain, or stand up to the big man, to R*. You, on the other hand, didn't enjoy and found a need to express your disappointment, but you know that besides you there are 7 billion people in the world, and probably at least around 20 million bought the game soooooooooooooo. Though you should stand-up to Rockstar and demand a so wished Free-Roam mode, they might listen.

I'm not saying that nobody could genuinely enjoy the game. But there are a lot of fanboys who support the game blindly and just call people who complain about the game haters. Those are the people I was referring too. 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

Maybe just maybe people actually enjoy it. I agree that there have been many kinks and that is why R is giving out that free in game cash. Many other companies would have just said screw you and did nothing.

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

I have to agree with OP.

Those Fleeca cards were supposed to be a parody. So basically, Rockstar is now a parody of itself.

Quite.

I also thought it was amusing to hear a radio advert mocking "the cloud" only to then find I couldn't get into MP due to problems with R*'s own cloud. 

• jamieleng likes this

JRolly
  • JRolly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

Yup, the SP experience was dumped for this junk where you play as an emty shell character with no personality, no background story, not even voice actor, pretty much like Claude Speed from GTA 3

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Maybe just maybe people actually enjoy it. I agree that there have been many kinks and that is why R is giving out that free in game cash. Many other companies would have just said screw you and did nothing.

Hey dummy read the post right above you.

And my topic isn't even about the technical issues that the game has been having. You clearly lack reading comprehension.

The in-game currency means nothing to me because I don't enjoy online due to the reasons I've already listed. But if you're won over so easily I envy you.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

Is that you in that gif? You look like you'd fall over if a strong fart came your way. 

Quit the internet posturing and go and hang out with traffic.

• NADOLNY likes this

Markowins
  • Markowins

Troll

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

2ltkqk8.jpg

you are a fa**ot lol

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

I agree that they should've made a part of online where you can just f*ck around, Non-Ranked servers.

But I still like GTA-Online, You were probably angry when you wrote it.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

You were probably angry when you wrote it.

It's a pretty safe bet that anyone that posts videos of themselves using nunchuks online is angry all the time. 

• Boss 1992 likes this

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:28 AM Edited by Stockton209What, 14 October 2013 - 11:29 AM.

Is that you in that gif? You look like you'd fall over if a strong fart came your way. 

You're lucky I'm driving. Will respond later and you will fight me irl faggit!

qTudHvhz.gif

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

qTudHvhz.gif

The thing about threatening people on the internet is that it's utterly pointless. I won't fight you. You won't fight me. We'll just trade pathetic insults online until one of us gets bored. But until then, you'll probably feel like some sort of proper-top-notch tough guy, and that your stupid empty threats are actually making me scared. Pretty funny, really, tough guy.  

P.S. I'd go and see the doctor about those fingers, they seem to be stuck in an awkward position. 

ALSO THIS: Who the f*ck uses the internet whilst driving? You deserve to have a crash. 

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

and on top off that, they make chopper flying horrible !!

bastards !!

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

2ltkqk8.jpg

1. LOL

2. Free mode, you CAN IN FACT, do whatever the f*ck you want

3. Forced to buy weapons and ammo? LOL, did you just complain about that?

4. Solo, crew, invite only, so many options. And all I do is kill people willy nilly...so wtf are you talking about?

5. Single player, single player, single player. This is 2013 you Amish douche. Get online and shut your mouth.

Seriously though, grab yourself a manpon. You need one badly!

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

qTudHvhz.gif

The thing about threatening people on the internet is that it's utterly pointless. I won't fight you. You won't fight me. We'll just trade pathetic insults online until one of us gets bored. But until then, you'll probably feel like some sort of proper-top-notch tough guy, and that your stupid empty threats are actually making me scared. Pretty funny, really, tough guy.  

P.S. I'd go and see the doctor about those fingers, they seem to be stuck in an awkward position. 

ALSO THIS: Who the f*ck uses the internet whilst driving? You deserve to have a crash. 

LOL, that aint the OP. Dude in the gif is a pretty bad, wannabe, I think  he is banned now, crackhead, ex UFC fighter.....lol

Diaz = Joke

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

I'm pretty sure I'd knock your ass out and stomp your brains into the dirt effortlessly, but that aside, you do have a point. I don't see why they had to tone it down when we could have just had a Friendly Free Roam and Normal Free Roam like Red Dead Redemption.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users