- The character creation is f*cking atrocious. A complex parent system that results in some of the most generic looking motherf*ckers I've ever seen
- No basic freedom to do whatever the f*ck we want, like the free mode in GTA IV
- Forced to buy weapons & ammo....
- They could just make two different versions of free mode, one allowing for mindless fun and killing. Instead they have alienated those who want to play the game like it was played and enjoyed in IV. Rockstar catered to the bitch-ass sims players who don't wanna be shot online in GT-FUCIKING-A of all games!
- For real single player was shortened for this sh*t?
Angry cliffs aside I really enjoyed GTA 5 for the story. It just sickens me that Rockstar have gone in this direction with it's multiplayer.
The biggest disappointment for me however, has come from the GTA community and their willingness, no make that their EAGERNESS to take Rockstar's blatant sh*t and stuff it down their mouths. These are the same sycophants who will bash anyone who dares to speak out against this game and its flaws. Well to those I say, I will continue to shove my complaints of this game on this forum the same way Rockstar has shoved their metaphorical dick down your throats.
I'm fed up and looking for a good fight, come at meh!