Photo

Sheriff SUV

91 replies to this topic
tapsdatass
  • tapsdatass

LSPD/BCSO/SASP/SADPS/BPS

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

Really i go to store the vehicle in my garage and says police vehicles cant be modified or stored.

Yeah you cannot store emergency vehicles in your garage. Its a let down

tapsdatass
  • tapsdatass

LSPD/BCSO/SASP/SADPS/BPS

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

ok again the truck is called a GRANGER and you can f*cking own 1.  And make it faster.  You cannot with teh cop one.  Theres no reason to have it.

ok again the truck is called a GRANGER and you can f*cking own 1.  And make it faster.  You cannot with teh cop one.  Theres no reason to have it.

Really?  I think you can 'f*cking' own 1?  Otherwise why is this in my garage then?

0_0.jpg

Explain How you stored this in your garage, and WHY/How it is solid black with a lightbar...

reno raines
  • reno raines

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Keep in mind, anyone who stored this vehicle got the "park rangers" version. The one that is Green and white.
Not the actual police version.

THIS.

all other police/emergency vehicles CANNOT be stored in garages. the suv with "sheriff" painted on the side CAN BE STORED in your garage. this vehicle is found in blaine county after you get 4 stars.

The Head24
  • The Head24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

[quote name="tapsdatass" post="1063740228" timestamp="1381760346"]

No point in stealing it anyway. You can't save it in your garage, and when you see a cop mpc you get an instant wanted level because they see you in a "stolen vehicle"[/quote

I think you're wrong here. Many people all over YouTube and this forum have reported success with it. Many people Aswell have said that you can keep it as a personal vehicle, and you don't get wanted because you have made it your own vehicle.

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Keep in mind, anyone who stored this vehicle got the "park rangers" version. The one that is Green and white.

No i got the police one, it has police logo on the top and the sides but you spray it black so it covers it up

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Nope, nope, nope. Youre all wrong.

All police vehicles and emergency vehicles are unstoreable and cant be put in your garage, EXCEPT the Sheriff SUV one, since that one has a wrong script entry and/or is bugged.

The Sheriff SUV is the black one with a white roof and white doors.

It is customizable in Los Santos Customs and you can put it in your Garage. It is NOT the park ranger or the beach vehicle because those two dont exist in GTA Online.

Let me sort out a few pics, i use that one often and swap between full black and black orange. First time i got it i made the doors dark blue.

You can only change the roof/door color, you cant change the color of the square around the number on the roof and you cant change the color of the black halfs.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

I have the Sheriff version sitting in my garage as well. I can verify you get the carbine each time you enter it.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

All the paints for it are free BTW. Some colors will modify the black areas. I used a darker met blue/pearl and it changed the fender colors. I can't get online right now but when I can I will grab a pic of it.

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

No i got the police one, it has police logo on the top and the sides but you spray it black so it covers it up
No sh*t? I retract my previous statement then....

and I'll be right back... I uh... I gotta go do.... um... something

Rico UK
  • Rico UK

The Veteran

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

Wrong, the one I have stored is the Police version.

Rico UK
  • Rico UK

The Veteran

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

Sheriff SUV painted Matte black

0_0.jpg

motomofo
  • motomofo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

I assume the siren and lights work.

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by Doofey, 14 October 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Wrong, the one I have stored is the Police version.

No sh*t? I retract my previous statement then....

and I'll be right back... I uh... I gotta go do.... um... something

:) I am soooo getting one now! Lol
  • Ace Bandit 23 likes this

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

I got that too.

I can even customize it

Rico UK
  • Rico UK

The Veteran

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Yeah all sirens work. You cant mod much on the vehicle though which is a shame, probably because its a bug.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

it was MUCH easier when i did it with friends. i drove my Merryweather Mesa with friends shooting out the sides and we got it pretty easily.

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Does anyone know if this can be done in singleplayer as well?

Would love to have one when I am not online. I have to get my PS3 onoine through my phone and I try to limit that. So having one in SP to would be awesome.

Deevil1998
  • Deevil1998

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

I call bs

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I call bs

Wow, me and some other dude just posted pictures. Try it..

The Head24
  • The Head24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

Right it sounds like we have a correct answer then for everyone. It's the Sheriff SUV you need not the police one. I know some people are saying they have the police one and it works, but the majority of people are getting good results with the Sheriff SUV. It doesn't work with the Park Ranger or the Lifeguard one as they don't exist in MP. Hopefully people can not get clarity on what is needed and how to do it successfully!

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by Cobra N, 14 October 2013 - 04:22 PM.

Park ranger one DOES exist in MP as I found one driving around the mountains area, but... it is the Sheriff SUV one that only appears when you have 4 stars you can save.

No BS, enough people and pics posted to prove that.

Also note the Sheriff SUV only appears out in Blaine County, NOT in LS.

Customisation limited to insurance, and paint (both free) and bullet proof tires (25k), I think thats about it.  Still, nice to have.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

I got mine after a shoot out with the police. I was taking cover under the large bridge north of the Fort. After I died I found it sitting on the dirt road by the bridge.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Hey guys probably already answered but it's a pain the ass trawling through the forums trying to find this thread already.

Any ideas on what's best way to get the sheriff SUV. Heard someone say once the only way to get it is via a 4 star wanted level. This true? If so how did you do it? Was it easy? Where there somewhere where you held up the cops and it was easy? Cheers

got mine today it was only hard because of the choppers, 

i found this way was best, 

1st: rob a shop in sandy shores and shoot the clerk.

2nd: hide in the back room in cover so you can pop out and shoot any one that comes into the shop,

3rd you will see the suv roll up and the officers jump off it so kill them all as they enter the shop

when there is an suv on its own ring lester and drop your wanted level, run out jump in the suv and get away as fast as you can

thats basically how i did it

Best method so far! Thanks!!

When Lester erased my wanted level tha cars literally disappeared right in front of me...

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

I can confirm people hanging from the sides are losing lives driving past poles and getting t-boned by other cars... 

So how do you get in the backseat for safer travels?

I can confirm its funny every time though.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by blk95ta, 14 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

just used the lester trick and after 2 robberies the truck is mine! the first time i did it with 4 stars i don't think i gave the game enough time to spawn them and when i went out i couldn't find one. second time i waited a little longer before nixing the wanted level and when i went outside there was one unattended with the door open. i stole it and then evaded the 2 star it gave me (1 for the theft, then 2 for running) and drove it home.

Took it and got the insurance and bullet proof tires. i wish i could put my custom license plate on it.I decided to keep the classic black and white Sheriff colors.

0_0.jpg

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

The white roof with the unit number destroys it a little bit when you paint it matte black, but it still looks cool :p

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

No point in stealing it anyway. You can't save it in your garage, and when you see a cop mpc you get an instant wanted level because they see you in a "stolen vehicle"

What are you guys talking about? Have you even tried this yourself? You CAN steal the POLICE version of the Granger and save it in your garage. You will not get any wanted levels for wanted vehicles. It will belong to you and insurance is free.

Downside is you can't mod the engine, but you can on the civilian version of this car. Also I think the FIB version of Granger is faster than Police version.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

Does anyone know if this can be done in singleplayer as well?

Would love to have one when I am not online. I have to get my PS3 onoine through my phone and I try to limit that. So having one in SP to would be awesome.

iirc single player you can easily store any cop car. i had a patrol car in Michael's 4 car garage for a long time.

• Doofey likes this

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by SilencedScream, 14 October 2013 - 05:28 PM.

Just got it. It specifically has to be the "Sheriff SUV" - the ones that appear downtown do NOT work.

The only LSC options, though, are Color, Explosives, and Wheel Accessories (bullet proof tires, only). It has free insurance, though, and most of the colors are free except chrome.

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Oh yeah, I feel pretty stupid now. I have a LS squad in Micheals garage right now.

But what about the customizing of the Sheriff SUV in SP?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users