Patriot my friends, Patriot.
- It's actually 4WD unlike the Rebel and Sandking.
- It can seat 4 people.
- It's high enough off the ground to go over guard rails and walls and other cars.
- The windows are small so it's difficult to shoot the people inside.
- It is basically invincible. I have yet to crash it so many times that a wheel jams or it stops working.
- Performance wise it's not that great (not really any worse than the others in it's class) but it doesn't matter, if you are being chased you can just drive over a wall or guard rail and loose whoever is chasing you.
- It's heavy as hell so you can just plow through things. (Well, you can't really because GTA V doesn't allow it, but it makes a better attempt than most other vehicles)
- It's approach and decent angles are great so it doesn't get it's frame stuck on things when rock crawling.
- I have yet to see anyone else driving one so it is pretty unique in that aspect.
It does have it's downsides though.
- There isn't much in the way of customization. It just has the usual options like turbo, wheels, engine, windows, paint, ect...
- super cars are still faster than it on dirt roads somehow. (I think that's the case for all vehicles though)
- You can't turn on the light bar on top.
In the end it's a true beast and it is often overlooked because of its lack of aesthetic customization options but if you want a vehicle that actually performs, the Patriot is a great one. It's been in every 3D GTA too so it's OG.