I agree with some of the suggestions here but I cannot understand how upset and the overreaction to the things that were in past games that are no longer featured. It is a new game world and R* are right in my mind to cut some old things and provide a new game, if you want to evoke the feelings you had of playing previous games then go back and play them rather than getting sand in your V about them not being featured any more.
What do you WISH was in GTA V?
Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:06 PM
-being able to eat in restaurants
Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by TargetPractice, 14 October 2013 - 11:43 PM.
I want more SNOW !!!!!
I was sooooooo happy @ the beginning of the game, only to be left totally disappointed untill the mission that brought me back to the Snow and then ..... disappointment again! :-/
Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:45 PM
Driving physics that aren't terrible.
Not like that would ever happen, though, R*'s too busy selling out for that sweet COD dudebro dollar.
- GúnZinEss likes this
Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:55 PM
1. Working machine guns on the JB700, outside of that one mission
2. Casino, Casino, Casino
3. Car upgrades like NOS and tires that improve performance
4. More properties to buy
Why is there a prison? Empty weapons slots at Ammu-nation? Why is there a casino we cant use? There seem to be a lot of buildings you can't enter
Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:59 PM
Why is there a prison?
To flesh out the map.
Empty weapons slots at Ammu-nation?
DLC. It even says so when you select them.
Why is there a casino we cant use?
Online, because this entire game is an online title with a tacked-on story mode that cuts out half the game to use only online.
Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:04 AM
The Casino would have been a nice feature, but it does say "opening soon" outside, maybe it will be in some future downloadable content.
Like many people, I was disappointed with the lack of interiors, I was hoping that Rockstar would have learned from the mistake they made in IV in regards to interiors...but I'm pretty sure there's more interiors in IV I'm struggling to find decent shootout locations and buildings to hold off in V. Nothing winds me up more than mission specific interiors, how cool was the Lifeinvade building, I was gutted when I couldn't go back in free roam.
- abruptjones likes this
Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:06 AM
Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:19 AM
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:02 AM
-More accessable interiors, like restaurants, bars.. you should be able to get inside the places you buy..
-More pet options than one rottweiler..
-More garages to use in sp
-Firetruck ambulance etc missions
-Bigger focus on the gang stuff with Franklin
-Insects, for example you could be attacked by wasps
-Games machines in shops
-More food options in shops than few snack bars
-Better radio stations(seriously, this GTA might have worst ones to date)
Well I guess I could make up these forever but there's a few now
Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by Redneck Shotgun, 15 October 2013 - 02:56 PM.
Being able to rob banks and set up heists in Sp.
Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:56 PM
Only major thing really would be more interiors, specifically houses/apartments which we could rob like in SA.
Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by bicycles?, 18 October 2013 - 04:01 AM.
- a set marker like in EA's SKATE games, so you can go right back to a spot you were having/planning on having fun at, instead of having to walk/drive for miles every time you just fall down and die or tumble/slide/can't get out of your vehicle/blow up instantly...
- a marker on the map for where the trains are, like in RDR... Or just trains/police/etc that don't spawn/despawn out of nowhere
this game (offline) is really bad in a lot of ways... even just compared to Rocktard's own past games, and games from the ps2/xbox, and even the n64/ps1 era...
Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:23 AM
when you select your fists in a vehicle and use the attack button, instead of flipping people off, you should be able to hold the driver side door open to smack pedestrians as you speed by.
Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:31 AM
I cry myself to sleep at nights because there is no realistic steak in the game.
Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:19 PM
school and children so I can perform school shootings too
Too soon bro
Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:25 PM
- Grotti Stinger GT
- Grotti Turismo
- More Audi's
- All cars from IV
- More towns like Santa Babara, some towns on that beautiful green eastern coast of - the map, and maybe another big lake
- Cars shows
- Separate dealerships for every car manufacturer where you can buy all cars from that brand
- That trademark humor that seems to be lacking
Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:26 PM
Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 20 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.
Just a fun topic. What do you WISH was added to GTA V? Not fixes and changes to existing features, but brand new features?
- A mine would be awesome up in the mountains to explore. Either active or abandoned. Would be a fun little mini game to go explore a mine (or own said mine) to make some money.
- Fishing. Another mini game to earn some money, including dock fishing and deep sea fishing. Maybe even fly fishing.
great ideas. Besides these, I'd like to see:
- add more interactive amusement park rides so we get an entire amusement park area (complete with mini games) like the one in Bully. .
- increased opportunities for exploration underwater. Unless you found all the underwater collectibles, I don't think ppl realize or appreciate just how huge this area of the map is. Especially because it's typically so dark there. Make this a dynamic feature which is tied into events that are currently occurring on the map. For example, a crew (or individual) pulls off a successful heist but crash their getaway cargo bob in the ocean while trying to escape a 5 star wanted level. Weazel news covers the story, and sends an instant text msg to everybody in that session. Which means everyone (with a sub, scuba gear, or an amazing lung capacity) would have the opportunity to pillage the loot. But that's assuming the crew doesn't find a way to recover their lost loot first. Or a way to effectively guard it once they lose their wanted level.
-add combat underwater capability besides knife wielding. This is the only way to defend yourself from underwater predators if you get lucky. But Micheal could wield an underwater blow torch in one of the main missions, which suggests it might be possible to add other underwater weapons like harpoons, tridents, etc.
- add more aggressive underwater predators besides sharks like giant squids, orcas, jellyfish etc. Increase the risk of being attacked by these predators whenever your char goes into the water, regardless of whether you're trying to do a triathalon of casually swimming at the beach. This would make the game more challenging for both PvP and PvE type gamers.
-hiking/camping expeditions which give you RP/JP for completing them (and a reason to use that skylift up Mt Chilliad). You could start these by investigating the red dot area on the map near Mt. Chiliad. Add non competitive scenic tours you can complete for JP/RP only. These would start at that logger camp at the base of Mt. Chilliad which would put that bike rental shop in the area to good use. Yes, this is sound completely gay and foreign to the hardcore gangsta player types. But they're some of us who prefer more immersion, especially given such a big and beautiful country environment.
-add more Mtn bike/BMX races around the Mt. Chilliad/Blaine county area if we can't do these with the content tool. And most of all
ADD HORSES. ONES WE CAN BOTH RIDE AND SELL. We have cows at that cow farm near Madrazo's country mansion in Blaine county. So why not rideable horses? I personally would love to pull off a heist where you escape from the roof of the bank building in a chopper, sky dive from that chopper over somewhere in Blaine county, land and escape via horseback to my safe house mansion somewhere in the wilderness at Mt. Chilliad. Cops would have a real hard time tracking me on horse back on the wilderness trails
And if they were crazy enough to add horses, then they should add point to point races on horseback as well. Which means they'd need to bring back the SA horse race betting mini game.
Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:55 PM
-Revolver (.357 or .44)
-Being able to store ALL vehicles in your garage online and offline like the lost mc van and an ambulance etc.
-Wildlife and hunting in online
-Gifting and/or trading system for online (trade cars with friends etc.)
-MORE CLOTHING (I want a Lost MC leather jacket!)
-Double Barrel shotgun
-Bolt Action hunting rifle
Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:21 PM
chrome color option for custom wheels...
dual pistol wielding at the same time...
Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 21 October 2013 - 10:32 PM.
All the things that they promised in the trailers that they left out or put into GTA: Online :3 lol
Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:39 PM
Interiors and heist options (they go together really) in free roam.
Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:41 PM Edited by Derryl18, 21 October 2013 - 10:44 PM.
Having a pedestrian hostage/ pointing a gun to a pedestrian head when wanted by police or when police are shooting at you. Something like True Crime or Getaway.
When wanted police don't shoot you right away unless you run. I can fight a gang member and then the police shoots me right away,
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users