Quantcast

» «
Photo

Oh... So now you can't defend yourself or else Dunce Cap?

26 replies to this topic
louisvign
  • louisvign

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:49 AM Edited by louisvign, 14 October 2013 - 05:51 AM.

Long story short, I defended myself from 3 people for a long time in one game and basically became a bad sport because these people wouldn't f*ck off...

Why is it that you become a bad sport for defending yourself? Was this game structured so I have to lose thousands in medical bills because I don't want to be a bad sport?

The sad part is... I took a DayZ approach to this game and only decided to kill people when I need to defend myself from them.

Now, time to lose more money and get punished some more for defending myself from a lobby dedicated to assholes.

Btw do I really have to wait 1d+ to have this dumb ass hat I don't deserve removed?

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

You can defend yourself, just dont blow up their car.

JordCorner
  • JordCorner

Smoke Show

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

This! Try to avoid leaving games as well. 

Theres no way you ONLY killed three enemies and ended up with the cap.

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

^ This.

You guys need to stop crying about this bad sport crap. It's not exactly that difficult to NOT blow up someones car. Shoot the person all you want...just don't blow up their car. Very simple.

• WarM4chine likes this

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

This! Try to avoid leaving games as well. 

Theres no way you ONLY killed three enemies and ended up with the cap.

Exactly.  I've probably destroyed close to 10 player vehicles and I've just been warned.  As long as you aren't doing it all the time and/or quitting out of jobs often, you don't get labelled with bad sport.

SanHor
  • SanHor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

What are grenades, explosives and RPGs then for?

louisvign
  • louisvign

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:04 AM Edited by louisvign, 14 October 2013 - 06:06 AM.

^ This.

You guys need to stop crying about this bad sport crap. It's not exactly that difficult to NOT blow up someones car. Shoot the person all you want...just don't blow up their car. Very simple.

Now that I know being a bad sport happens when you destroy vehicles, it's hilarious and unbelievable that I probably became a bad sport after borrowing my friends tank and having the three griefers crash into it, repeatedly. I just though it was a nice little tactic to ram your adder into the back of a tank...

I'm not crying about it but it sure as hell is a faulty dumb system that matches players up depending on how many vehicles they destroyed....

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

3904gtaivpu8.jpg

Oh, wrong game. Sorry.

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

Missions/jobs? You know...things you should be doing instead of just pointlessly killing in free-roam for no reward.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

Just shoot them, not their cars or steak.

louisvign
  • louisvign

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:08 AM Edited by louisvign, 14 October 2013 - 06:09 AM.

Just shoot them, not their cars or st

^ This.

Now that I know being a bad sport happens when you destroy vehicles, it's hilarious and unbelievable that I probably became a bad sport after borrowing my friends tank and having the three griefers crash into it, repeatedly. I just though it was a nice little tactic to ram your adder into the back of a tank...

I'm not crying about it but it sure as hell is a faulty dumb system that matches players up depending on how many vehicles they destroyed....

Ill admit I already destroyed some vehicles before hand but they were my friends and it was during missions.

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

^ This.

I agree with you on that -- it is a faulty system in that respect. You shouldn't be labeled a bad sport if people randomly crash their cars into your tank. That's just stupid and hopefully they fix that. 

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

Wot? Blasphemy. I need to use sticky bombs. It's in my blood. Buy a Bati 801, a 25 pack of sticky bombs, and ride up to bounty-targets. Toss a bomb on their vehicle and speed off. They'll never know what hit them.

Seriously, though, why should someone be punished for blowing up someone else's vehicle? I'm 100% fine if you want me to pay the full insurance claim, but I shouldn't be thrown into the corner for doing it.

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Long story short, I defended myself from 3 people for a long time in one game and basically became a bad sport because these people wouldn't f*ck off...

Why is it that you become a bad sport for defending yourself? Was this game structured so I have to lose thousands in medical bills because I don't want to be a bad sport?

The sad part is... I took a DayZ approach to this game and only decided to kill people when I need to defend myself from them.

Now, time to lose more money and get punished some more for defending myself from a lobby dedicated to assholes.

Btw do I really have to wait 1d+ to have this dumb ass hat I don't deserve removed?

JOHN-BARROWMAN-no-ones-care-eccbc87e4b5c

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:13 AM Edited by Warburg, 14 October 2013 - 06:15 AM.

Missions/jobs? You know...things you should be doing instead of just pointlessly killing in free-roam for no reward.

What a gross being you are. 

Why would you think that your idea of what they "should be doing" matters to anyone? 

Seek help soon

louisvign
  • louisvign

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:14 AM Edited by louisvign, 14 October 2013 - 06:16 AM.

Why the hell do you even bother signing up for a forum dedicated to GTA Online topics? 

Oh and welcome to the Internet, I'm sure those memes are fun for someone who can't even contribute to a simple thread.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Why the hell do you even bother signing up for a forum dedicated to GTA Online topics? 

Oh and welcome to the Internet, I'm sure those memes are fun.

The majority of his posts are useless, ignore him, for your own sake.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

It actually keeps things more fun in free roam.  If it wasn't in place then nobody would bother to use guns.  It would just be a competition to see who can throw and detonate a sticky bomb faster.  Every little troll in town would be planting sticky bombs outside of LS Customs waiting to blow up somebody's custom ride.

Explosives are cheap in any PVP game and gun fights are much more fun anyways.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

meh, just get the cap and troll around in the buzzard for 2 days destorying anyones personal vehicle you can

Anatomical
  • Anatomical

Cranberries

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

its really those bills and insurance. makes free roam suck. we already do that in real life can we at least get a break? sucks when you're getting chased by so many people to avoid medical bills. 

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

Campers

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

So, this OP is probably lying. It is funny because when you finally end up in a bad sport lobby (which took me like an hour of random car destroying and like almost 100 cars) you will find everyone with this same sob story. It is all lies though, because it took me some serious effort to finally become a bad sport. Bad sport lobbies are really fun though, level 100+'s everywhere and tanks galore.

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

Not sure how everyone is getting bad sports. I've blown up a few personal cars, and I've killed many weather it be self-defense, bounty killing or just killing people. heh

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

I've blown up a few personal vehicles myself, been lucky not to get the dunce hat yet.

Can someone label out all the things that make you a bad sport? I never got warned for killing random people in Freeroam.

I know about leaving jobs too soon, which I do not do and the personal vehicle? Is there really anything else.

I try to avoid causing too much pain to people, but few times I need to just have fun. Earlier I set a sticky bomb on the helicopter with the hook and 3 people were flying it. They were just flying and I detonated the bomb and watch the copter crash and killed 3 people.

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Use passive mode....

louisvign
  • louisvign

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

What a joke... I just noticed I can't even play missions with friends or free roam with them.  I don't even understand why were able to blow up cars if It's so bad that your risk being isolated from friends.

P.S Just got a 5% discount for having 90%+ of players commend me for being such a good player, yet I'm such a "bad sport"...

louisvign
  • louisvign

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by louisvign, 14 October 2013 - 07:33 AM.

So, this OP is probably lying. It is funny because when you finally end up in a bad sport lobby (which took me like an hour of random car destroying and like almost 100 cars) you will find everyone with this same sob story. It is all lies though, because it took me some serious effort to finally become a bad sport. Bad sport lobbies are really fun though, level 100+'s everywhere and tanks galore.

Do you have tons of friends on GTA Online? You probably don't because you would realize how easy it is to blow up each others vehicles. Have you used the tank? You get punished for having people run into it's back.

I don't need you to believe me, it's still wrong to allow me to play with randoms but not friends.

Use passive mode....

Welcome to GTA Online, you seem to be new since you think passive mode helps against being ran over and roaming in vehicles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users