36 replies to this topic
  • UnflushableCrap

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

• Trevingit

cheese meister

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

lol at the people who think gta 5 is for mlg players, more money doesn't make you a better player either

• clax302

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

Never going to happen. I know a lot of people that glitched just a little bit or money to get back to where they were with a previous character before they lost it, and same for people that have lost full garages of legit upgraded cars. They really think 500,000 in two different installments is going to make up for people that have lost millions in this massive hell of a public beta? No way that's chump change it takes a couple hours to make that much money, and that's enough to fully upgrade one cheap sports car and then you're broke again. If these people get reset for the second time, maybe even the 3rd or forth, you're going to be loosing a lot of players, or at the very least greatly shortening the time the game will be in people's disc trays. If they do a reset, which I really hope they do, it better be for all players. That's really the only fair way to deal with this beta they call gta online.

This is coming from someone that never money glitched and never lost a character or vehicle.

• hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

When is patch 1.04 coming?

at least sometime this week. :sarcasm:

• TheFourthOne

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

why such a negative response....the forum will be overflowing :--P

personally i like seeing immature posts - this forum is perfect for it for some reason

You must be fun at parties, talking about immature posts and stuff :--P

• BurnCK

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

They might fix the glitches with the patch...but nobody is getting banned or reset. 

Why would R* ban someone for taking advantage of a flaw in their game ? It's up to them to fix it, not ban people using it. Certainly not without any kind of warning first. 

Still can't see them banning players without warning....

Personally think it's sad that anyone would even bother reporting anyone else. I couldn't give a f*ck what anyone else is doing. They can be level 999 with $1bil...doesn't affect me in the slightest.

• LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

OP.  If you like immature topics, you should read yours again, I'm sure you'll get a blast out of the OP and how immature he is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users