Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who would like to see some cool Anime hair in GTAO?

111 replies to this topic
Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Maybe they could get away with it if the game was Grand Theft Auto: Tokyo but really, a bunch of weird hair styles would just look stupid.

Yes, because LA is home to the plain hair style.

And it's notoriously non-Asian.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Maybe they could get away with it if the game was Grand Theft Auto: Tokyo but really, a bunch of weird hair styles would just look stupid.

Yes, because LA is home to the plain hair style.

And it's notoriously non-Asian.

True.

BUT I think OP is using the term anime in a more generalist way than what others in the thread are thinking. If you look at the hairstyles posted, they're not super anime - they're just a little more than what's already in the game. I wouldn't want people running around looking like Dragonball knock offs - but the game could definitely do with more personal customization.

Out and Sideways
  • Out and Sideways

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:35 AM Edited by Out and Sideways, 14 October 2013 - 07:35 AM.

If they pulled character customization, clothes, and the radio from Saints Row, that'd be awesome.  GTA's version is kind of bland as is.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:12 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 14 October 2013 - 08:14 AM.

Plus, wasn't every1 complaining of crappy character creation? Anything that adds more to that aspect should be a good thing.

They should even take it a step further and not just consider "anime" styles hair but much more.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

No. Disgusting.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

Do these look like incredibly dated hairstyles like mine? No. So f*ck you.

They look like sh*t haircuts that socially awkward virgins would have.......like yours.
Slow clap. Sorry, I should add your facial hair style. Neck beard, got ya.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

I'm not talking about crazy dragon ball z hair guys maybe the word anime that I used was wrong. just look at the pictures I posted to see what I meant

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Do these look like incredibly dated hairstyles like mine? No. So f*ck you.

They look like sh*t haircuts that socially awkward virgins would have.......like yours.
Slow clap. Sorry, I should add your facial hair style. Neck beard, got ya.

Whoa easy on the brutal comebacks big guy I'm incredibly offended......

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

No.

This game is not about crazy loose fantasy. 

I am all for more haircuts, smaller tattoos and clothes, but nothing towards fantasy.

keenanandkel984
  • keenanandkel984

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

it would be a good idea, but only if you get instabanned as soon as you select it

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Why would they ban for it?? They don't even ban for glitches....

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

Ever heard of Tommy Vercetti, sweetheart? You will...

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

NO to unrealistic stupid anime like hairstyles 

YES to NORMAL/REALISTIC hairstyles. 

They should add more hairstyles but realistic ones not anime ones, sorry, go play Saints Row if you want to make your character like anime.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

The way I see it the more hairstyles the better even if they are stupid or crazy hairstyles. Everyone loves more choice

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 14 October 2013 - 04:25 PM.

The way I see it the more hairstyles the better even if they are stupid or crazy hairstyles. Everyone loves more choice

Not everybody likes stupid choices and/or seeing said stupid choices. It`s enough we got chromed Bugattis.

That and there is already a game with stupid choices, which is more or less similar with GTA, so it`s not like you or others don`t have a choice.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

No, GTA is realistic for the most part, anime hair is not f*cking realistic. It would not fit the whole GTA feel

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

No, GTA is realistic for the most part, anime hair is not f*cking realistic. It would not fit the whole GTA feel

I don't mean the super crazy dragon ball Z stuff like I said just some stuff like the examples I posted here.... Hair is so limited for both men and women we need more colours and styles

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

I don't mean the super crazy dragon ball Z stuff like I said just some stuff like the examples I posted here.... Hair is so limited for both men and women we need more colours and styles

f*ck "colours and styles". For f*cks sake man. What do you want from GTA? Want a f*cking pink ballet tutu with cute matching shoes as well? a magic wand and a silver tiara perhaps?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

f*ck "colours and styles". For f*cks sake man. What do you want from GTA? Want a f*cking pink ballet tutu with cute matching shoes as well? a magic wand and a silver tiara perhaps?

I don't see any problem with including those options for people who would want to use them but I personally wouldn't and also i'm not a man and there is no need for 3 F words in 2 lines

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

Hell is wrong with you?

• EyeMacHunt likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Just want more choice in the game m8 so everyone is happy

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

I don't see any problem with including those options for people who would want to use them but I personally wouldn't and also i'm not a man and there is no need for 3 F words in 2 lines

Well, sorry for sounding like a misogynist, but you really do want to wear a f*cking tutu while going to an in game beauty salon then?

Second life -------------------------------------> that way somewhere.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Well, sorry for sounding like a misogynist, but you really do want to wear a f*cking tutu while going to an in game beauty salon then?

I told you I wouldn't wear the tutu but i'm not going to get upset over someone else wanting to wear it. Just want more choice in the game for everyone and what is second life?

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

I told you I wouldn't wear the tutu but i'm not going to get upset over someone else wanting to wear it. Just want more choice in the game for everyone and what is second life?

Google it, you totally like it, and i'm not even kidding.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

I just checked it no I wouldn't like it

liv2rok
  • liv2rok

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

This is the wrong game for anime hair dude -.-

It's also the wrong game for cricket.

Please bring some idea's that aren't unrealistic to the forum.

Also, no offence but Saint's Row is one of the worst games I've ever played. It's not fun or funny in the slightest. It's a failed game and Volition need to give it up and stop embarrassing themselves by creating a game that will never compete with the likes of GTA.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Also, no offence but Saint's Row is one of the worst games I've ever played. It's not fun or funny in the slightest. It's a failed game and Volition need to give it up and stop embarrassing themselves by creating a game that will never compete with the likes of GTA.

Apart from the customization, which is leagues above GTAO.

As i've said before, APB is also well above what either game is doing currently, and I don't expect that level of customization on consoles, but I had expected GTAO to at least get closer than it has.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

I didn't say saints row is a better game just that it has more customization options for characters

liv2rok
  • liv2rok

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:22 AM Edited by liv2rok, 15 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

Apart from the customization, which is leagues above GTAO.

As i've said before, APB is also well above what either game is doing currently, and I don't expect that level of customization on consoles, but I had expected GTAO to at least get closer than it has.

A fair point. Customisation is good even if it does lack realism. Having said that, GTAO still has a long way to go in terms of content.

Edit: (we hope!)

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

In my opinion, in any game, the more choices there are the better.. Hair, tattoos, clothes, cars, houses, guns, anything. More options cant possibly hurt. I have very high hopes for the beach bum DLC I hope it adds a lot of the stuff we're talking about but I didn't see hair mentioned.. just clothes

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

These kind of haircuts would look extremely cheesy and probably really dumb in-game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users