Quantcast

» «
Photo

OMGNOOOLIFESOVER! R* Bans! Breaking news! Must read!

12 replies to this topic
SeluNaeto
  • SeluNaeto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

So!  We're all banned!?  All 400,00+ players who exploited the LSC glitch!?  What will all of us do!?  We'll all be punished for out sins and go to hell!  We're going to get perma-banned and PSN/Microsoft are going to ban us too!  No more Xbox or PS3!  Oh lawdy!  We're such terrible people for getting in game cash that can only buy our characters clothes, cars, homes, and weapons when we reach that level!  

Hey!  Wait one gosh darn minute!  What about those people abusing levels!?  Why don't they get banned!?  They unlocked everything in under a week!  Well, damn, life is so unfair!  

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

no one cares, you wasted your time

SeluNaeto
  • SeluNaeto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

no one cares, you wasted your time

Sarcasm doesn't translate well through the internet, but hell,  I didn't realize you could be this dumb.

TheGusog
  • TheGusog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

Apples and bananas. Farming levels through means where the game was intended to have a replay button. Then farming money through exploiting the bad coding. 'MURICA!!!

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

A thread about glitching?

SZQbT3O.gif

• TheGusog likes this

Jadokel
  • Jadokel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:24 AM Edited by Jadokel, 14 October 2013 - 04:25 AM.

LIVE BY THE GLITCH, DIE BY THE GLITCH.

That's why I just play the game!

Perma-ban is a little harsh though. Not your fault they cant problem solve by a dead-line.

SeluNaeto
  • SeluNaeto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

Apples and bananas. Farming levels through means where the game was intended to have a replay button. Then farming money through exploiting the bad coding. 'MURICA!!!

To be honest, it's kind of similar.  Was the game really meant to be played as ->  7K+ rep every 3 laps.  ?

It's different, sure, but 7K rep for 3 laps seems like bad coding.  Especially with the laps being under 30 seconds each!  I can do each lap in 25 or under.   On top of that, would they really ban over 400,000 people?  It just seems silly.  

SeluNaeto
  • SeluNaeto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

LIVE BY THE GLITCH, DIE BY THE GLITCH.

That's why I just play the game!

Perma-ban is a little harsh though.

With how outrageous the prices on some things are, R* should realize why people did it.   And if I do get banned, back to PC gaming for me.  Simple as that! [:  

andreikud
  • andreikud

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

how did u know about it?

muzzis44
  • muzzis44

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

So!  We're all banned!?  All 400,00+ players who exploited the LSC glitch!?  What will all of us do!?  We'll all be punished for out sins and go to hell!  We're going to get perma-banned and PSN/Microsoft are going to ban us too!  No more Xbox or PS3!  Oh lawdy!  We're such terrible people for getting in game cash that can only buy our characters clothes, cars, homes, and weapons when we reach that level!  

Hey!  Wait one gosh darn minute!  What about those people abusing levels!?  Why don't they get banned!?  They unlocked everything in under a week!  Well, damn, life is so unfair!  

Not banned, just reset. 

SeluNaeto
  • SeluNaeto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

Not banned, just reset. 

Yes, right.  I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that you worked for R* and knew all of the ins and outs.

Oh wait, you're just taking a guess.  Like many other people.  But let's be logical, for once. (That's not going to happen.)

You think the glitchers will be banned.

The glitcheers think they won't.

You think they are silly for their views.

They think you're silly for yours.  

When did the fights begin?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was when those against the glithers began complaining and making guesses.  This is a troll thread, of course.  Making fun of the wild accusations everyone is making.  

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

wepons aare they only thing level locked, true story.

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

this glitch not work for me , lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users