Quantcast

» «
Photo

Three level 120s w/ miniguns reaking havoc!

120 replies to this topic
iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

The best!

Cavistus
  • Cavistus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:18 AM Edited by Cavistus, 14 October 2013 - 06:23 AM.

Makes me wish that the age to play adult games was strictly enforced. This game is clearly swamped with 16 year olds who are just getting their first taste of testosterone.

16 is giving them a bit much credit its more like 13 from the voices I hear online

I can assure you that age does not matter. If you think age matters then go show us some darwinism in action. Age does not make people mature or immature.

I haven't heard a 30 year old man calling people the N word and fa**ot in GTAO yet, always a squeaking preteen to be honest with you. I'm not saying their all bad but, of the ones that are acting like that, 90 percent of them are young teenagers.

again, all the more satisfying to hunt them down and give them a 12-gauge makeover.

Yeah, I suppose, but I don't get satisfaction out of that. I get satisfaction out of gaming with people that work together and have fun and whatever else. I'm not out for getting over on someone even if they started it, but that's just me personally.

I don't really know enough people to get a good invite lobby or crew thing going so i'm stuck in freeroam except when I can join the games of the French people on my friends list (absolutely love it because I don't have to talk and I don't understand what they say! It's so peaceful)

I guess i'm just playing the wrong game, I thought GTAO was all about having fun and doing stuff with your friends like the rockstar trailer said.

There wasn't anything in that about a bunch of 12 year olds minigunning you and asking you "If you want beef fa**ot" while you try desperately to run 1 block from your home to a clothing store

it sounds like you simply don't enjoy PvP at all. which is tragically unfortunate, but to each their own.

there are ways to avoid being hunted down just as much as there are ways to get back at them. there's a helipad literally right in the middle of the city ontop of the southeast hospital building. you don't even need to touch the ground to get to and from places.

I thought GTAO was all about having fun and doing stuff with your friends like the rockstar trailer said.

but it is.

I don't really know enough people to get a good invite lobby or crew thing going

well that would be a problem if you're looking to have fun with friends.

absolutely love it because I don't have to talk

alright, i'm really not sure what you want here. you want to have fun with people, but you don't know anyone so you need to meet people, but you don't want to talk.

um... you seem a little conflicted. what is it you're looking for exactly?

you kinda have to go out and initiate some stuff if you want to meet people.

but if you are female, i can understand your reluctance towards talking at least, judging from what i've seen. too many people lose their spaghetti whenever a female enters the lobby.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

Makes me wish that the age to play adult games was strictly enforced. This game is clearly swamped with 16 year olds who are just getting their first taste of testosterone.

16 is giving them a bit much credit its more like 13 from the voices I hear online

I can assure you that age does not matter. If you think age matters then go show us some darwinism in action. Age does not make people mature or immature.

I haven't heard a 30 year old man calling people the N word and fa**ot in GTAO yet, always a squeaking preteen to be honest with you. I'm not saying their all bad but, of the ones that are acting like that, 90 percent of them are young teenagers.

again, all the more satisfying to hunt them down and give them a 12-gauge makeover.

Yeah, I suppose, but I don't get satisfaction out of that. I get satisfaction out of gaming with people that work together and have fun and whatever else. I'm not out for getting over on someone even if they started it, but that's just me personally.

I don't really know enough people to get a good invite lobby or crew thing going so i'm stuck in freeroam except when I can join the games of the French people on my friends list (absolutely love it because I don't have to talk and I don't understand what they say! It's so peaceful)

I guess i'm just playing the wrong game, I thought GTAO was all about having fun and doing stuff with your friends like the rockstar trailer said.

There wasn't anything in that about a bunch of 12 year olds minigunning you and asking you "If you want beef fa**ot" while you try desperately to run 1 block from your home to a clothing store

it sounds like you simply don't enjoy PvP at all. which is tragically unfortunate, but to each their own.

there are ways to avoid being hunted down just as much as there are ways to get back at them. there's a helipad literally right in the middle of the city ontop of the southeast hospital building. you don't even need to touch the ground to get to and from places.

I thought GTAO was all about having fun and doing stuff with your friends like the rockstar trailer said.

but it is.

I don't really know enough people to get a good invite lobby or crew thing going

well that would be a problem if you're looking to have fun with friends.

absolutely love it because I don't have to talk

alright, i'm really not sure what you want here. you want to have fun with people, but you don't know anyone so you need to meet people, but you don't want to talk.

um... you seem a little conflicted. what is it you're looking for exactly?

I enjoy PVP if its in a deathmatch I chose to enter, and I don't mind being shot and killed in freeroam even if its by a rando for no reason. What I do not like is a blatant effort to troll/grief that forces me to have to waste my time changing servers, often over and over again.

And I don't mind talking at at all, I talk to the friends I have on PSN whenever they play but we're all in different timezones and aren't usually on at the exact same time.

I'm just looking to play a game without some asshole having his cheap fun at my expense. Is that really so much to ask for?

Cavistus
  • Cavistus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

cutting the quote pyramid down, that was crazy big.

I'm just looking to play a game without some asshole having his cheap fun at my expense. Is that really so much to ask for?

it really, really is.

this is the internet. anyone would agree that there will always be those kinds of people. in fact, that's just life. that's why i said you need to be more cunning than your opponents. you can be cunning in your sneakiness just as much as i can be cunning in my revenge. there are plenty of ways to prevent it from happening, but no, it isn't completely unavoidable.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

it really, really is.

this is the internet. anyone would agree that there will always be those kinds of people. in fact, that's just life. that's why i said you need to be more cunning than your opponents. you can be cunning in your sneakiness just as much as i can be cunning in my revenge. there are plenty of ways to prevent it from happening, but no, it isn't completely unavoidable.

It may be the internet, but it certainly is not life. These people are spineless in real life, and I don't know anyone that behaves that way in person.

Cavistus
  • Cavistus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

it really, really is.

It may be the internet, but it certainly is not life. These people are spineless in real life, and I don't know anyone that behaves that way in person.

they're called politicians.

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:38 AM Edited by Decimationist, 14 October 2013 - 06:41 AM.

This topic is one of the most intense examples of ignorance I have ever seen. Do people not understand how this sh*t works? You are angry because what? Someone killed you over and over again with a minigun? Minigun is not even good, and even if it was significantly better at killing you than any other gun, the point would remain that you are completely able to kill anyone in your game at any time. That is how the game works. You are asking if this stuff will be happening for the rest of this games life? Obviously it will work as intended. You shouldn't play it though. You should go think about logic.

Oh, and to the people saying "this is the internet" what does that even mean? This is a form of near instant data transfer for people all over the world? More correctly, "this is a video game" and most people don't give a f*ck at all.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

This topic is one of the most intense examples of ignorance I have ever seen. Do people not understand how this sh*t works? You are angry because what? Someone killed you over and over again with a minigun? Minigun is not even good, and even if it was significantly better at killing you than any other gun, the point would remain that you are completely able to kill anyone in your game at any time. That is how the game works. You are asking if this stuff will be happening for the rest of this games life? Obviously it will work as intended. You shouldn't play it though. You should go think about logic.

You've completely missed the point with all due respect.

wat_username
  • wat_username

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

On PS3 in my lobby.. LOL. What a disgrace. I was flying over the city and see a stream of minigun fire on my chopper and go down. When I respawn the guy comes u p and keeps walking into me going "What bitch, what are you going to do, bitch ass (N word)? You are level 8, I am 120. What you going to do bitch? (im level 30)

I just walked away and he killed me again. Respawned and took one shot at him and he goes "OH YOU WANT BEEF NOW fa**ot? OK, OK, I GOT YOU" and his two friends kept spamming 9k bounties on me until I left the server.

And this is a good sport server!

Too ridiculous to even be mad, but what a disgrace this game can be in certain scenarios. This is what bothers me about the glitching more than the money, really.

I know we can always just switch servers but it sucks to get lumped into games with people like this.

Don't they have other level 120s with miniguns they can fight against or something? Why go grief low level players?

Do you happen to know what the PSN ID of the two guys are? They sound super cool and I want to add them. Thanks

crashbandiqt
  • crashbandiqt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

I did not cry and i'm not upset but it was ridiculous so I thought i'd share!

1310566609761.jpg

She

Excuse these assholes

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

diehard2222
  • diehard2222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

hows the minigun against a tank?

renegadexwars
  • renegadexwars

Founder of Merryweather Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

internet everyone

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

"What bitch, what are you going to do, bitch ass (N word)? You are level 8, I am 120. What you going to do bitch? (im level 30)

He's talked down to in real life so decides to spend his days in his basement leveling up, it's the only way he has any power, in an online game.

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Oh I get it. If you think people should be banned for posting "OP is a fa**ot" over and over on your post, I think your post should be removed as it is spam. This is post #99999 about this same exact topic. Get over it. People are going to kill you over and over again. No matter what level they are, you are, or anyone is. That is how the game works. I think you just don't want to understand what I am saying.

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

"What bitch, what are you going to do, bitch ass (N word)? You are level 8, I am 120. What you going to do bitch? (im level 30)

He's talked down to in real life so decides to spend his days in his basement leveling up, it's the only way he has any power, in an online game.

This sounds more like a problem with society than the person in question.

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Excuse these assholes

These forums are full of idiots.

Not you Admiral, the others.

lmao that made me laugh, but seriously leave this person alone. What do you gain out of being complete dick wads of the century?

Internet_white_knight.gif

Californiaa
  • Californiaa

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Did you cry?

you seem upset

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

It could be worse, I was in a freemode and 4 level 150+ spawnkilled me with tanks

• EyeMacHunt likes this

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Should of made them chase u thru construction site leaving stickys on walls I do it all time

adkenna
  • adkenna

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

Put passive mode on.

/Thread

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

report them and move on with gta life.

report them for what? they havent done anything wrong

op is butt hurt WAAH WAAAAH

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Oh I get it. If you think people should be banned for posting "OP is a fa**ot" over and over on your post, I think your post should be removed as it is spam. This is post #99999 about this same exact topic. Get over it. People are going to kill you over and over again. No matter what level they are, you are, or anyone is. That is how the game works. I think you just don't want to understand what I am saying.

You must be a fun person to hang around with.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

It could be worse, I was in a freemode and 4 level 150+ spawnkilled me with tanks

was that in a bad sport lobby?

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Nope, it was in a normal one. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Nope, it was in a normal one. 

Wasn't me then

LeoLionPocket
  • LeoLionPocket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

I love to watch you bored inconsiderate humans flap your large fingers around on your keyboard "attempting" to insult someone. It amuses me.

• theadmiral likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

I just walked away and he killed me again... his two friends kept spamming 9k bounties on me until I left the server.

LOOOOOLLL

Pburke1
  • Pburke1

The Boss

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

Fair enough for being mad but all I see you post are rage/QQ threads.

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

On PS3 in my lobby.. LOL. What a disgrace. I was flying over the city and see a stream of minigun fire on my chopper and go down. When I respawn the guy comes u p and keeps walking into me going "What bitch, what are you going to do, bitch ass (N word)? You are level 8, I am 120. What you going to do bitch? (im level 30)

I just walked away and he killed me again. Respawned and took one shot at him and he goes "OH YOU WANT BEEF NOW fa**ot? OK, OK, I GOT YOU" and his two friends kept spamming 9k bounties on me until I left the server.

And this is a good sport server!

Too ridiculous to even be mad, but what a disgrace this game can be in certain scenarios. This is what bothers me about the glitching more than the money, really.

I know we can always just switch servers but it sucks to get lumped into games with people like this.

Don't they have other level 120s with miniguns they can fight against or something? Why go grief low level players?

If someone randomly kills me i always spam 9k bounties on them ;)

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

I said i'm not even mad. I was actually laughing at how ridiculous it was at one point but it was, admittedly, a disgusting situation that made me reevaluate my already low opinion of the freemode portion of GTAO that's all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users