Quantcast

» «
Photo

Three level 120s w/ miniguns reaking havoc!

120 replies to this topic
BoringPedsDumbCops
  • BoringPedsDumbCops

Mark Chump

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Before this goes off track into memes again

I don't think rockstar will do anything about these guys like ban or bad sport them. Do you think GTAO Is going to be like this forever? A bunch of 120's running around with miniguns griefing people?  It's only a couple weeks in so imagine what it will be like when the HONEST players get to 120. Is there any hope for the future or is it just the beginning of a very slippery downward slope into unplayability?

I don't think rockstar will do anything about these guys like ban or bad sport them. Do you think GTAO Is going to be like this forever? A bunch of 120's running around with miniguns griefing people?  It's only a couple weeks in so imagine what it will be like when the HONEST players get to 120. Is there any hope for the future or is it just the beginning of a very slippery downward slope into unplayability?

You could stop being a fa**ot.
  • mihai2011rom likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Your username must be a joke of some sort?

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

If it makes you feel somewhat better, I was gunned down by three people in Buzzards over and over. I put passive mode on but I couldn't find a car anywhere so they hit me with their propellers.

I died about 12 times before I quit. I couldn't do anything. Their missles hit me faster than I could aim at their faces to get a clean shot.

hahaha I love griefing stories

mihai2011rom
  • mihai2011rom

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

I told him the same thing but he got butthurt. He mad.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

I told you guys it didn't make me mad! Part of me was laughing when it happened the other part was ashamed of humanity.

eagle016
  • eagle016

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

I often wonder what these forums would be like if members were held to higher standards. I always get the feeling it's what 4chan must be like, what with the the massive trolling and overall lack of maturity.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 14 October 2013 - 05:20 AM.

Try to find good cover at long range where they are still in your line of sight, then use the sniper rifle.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

On PS3 in my lobby.. LOL. What a disgrace. I was flying over the city and see a stream of minigun fire on my chopper and go down. When I respawn the guy comes u p and keeps walking into me going "What bitch, what are you going to do, bitch ass (N word)? You are level 8, I am 120. What you going to do bitch? (im level 30)

I just walked away and he killed me again. Respawned and took one shot at him and he goes "OH YOU WANT BEEF NOW fa**ot? OK, OK, I GOT YOU" and his two friends kept spamming 9k bounties on me until I left the server.

And this is a good sport server!

Too ridiculous to even be mad, but what a disgrace this game can be in certain scenarios. This is what bothers me about the glitching more than the money, really.

I know we can always just switch servers but it sucks to get lumped into games with people like this.

Don't they have other level 120s with miniguns they can fight against or something? Why go grief low level players?

I would have found entertainment in the situation if that happened to me.

Why do it? One word, fun. It is a word that has as many definitions as there are people.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

Only a low life gets his fun by ruining someone elses!

Everyone can have fun, you don't need to ruin someone elses to have your own.

• carlwinslo84 likes this

GeorgeClinton
  • GeorgeClinton

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by GeorgeClinton, 14 October 2013 - 05:32 AM.

This thread epitomizes the cesspool that is this games community. The vocal community of griefers and trolls.

Can't get enough attention in real life... must... troll... people... more...

At least it gives me a false sense of superiority that I don't need other peoples suffering to make myself happy. Or is their ability to not make their own happiness a suffering that makes me happy because I don't suffer from said affliction...

Zomg you sad trollers are making me think to hard.

carlwinslo84
  • carlwinslo84

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

Jesus sounds like a thread full of assholes with no life who exploited the glitch and dont like being talked about for their assholish behavior. If you are already a level 120 in this game you obviously cheated and now have nothing left to do but ruin the game for others. Sounds alot like the infection assholes from COD community. Us good players should all band together and have a fun server and let the glitchers all have their own and make eachother miserable.

• theadmiral likes this

Cavistus
  • Cavistus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

okay, serious reply here.

did you honestly log into GTAO expecting sunshine, rainbows, and honest, upstanding citizens of Los Santos to greet you with a tip of their fedora? engage in jolly cooperation, everyone helping out their fellow crim, occasionally taking a break to play a crisp game of darts or tennis?

no. this is Grand Theft Auto. it's always been about killing, blowing sh*t up, messing around and doing whatever the f*ck you want.

do not trust anyone but your friends. if you see a player, you have either two options: avoid them or gun them down before they inevitably do the same to you.

freeroaming around in a lobby, you need to be more cunning than everyone else in the session or you will get f*cked over. if you get f*cked over, f*ck them over twice as bad. use the game mechanics to your advantage.

protips: miniguns cannot lock on. you can.
flank your opponent from the side, snap your lockon to his head and fire a couple times before he can free-aim at you. problem solved.

someone hunting you down, killing you repeatedly? take up a sniper rifle, buy a couple hundred rounds, go to the hospital, snag a helicopter, perch yourself on a roof and eradicate them until they lose twice as much money as you did, ammunition costs included.

did someone destroy your car? go to a helipad with a cargobob, hunt them down, pick up their personal vehicle (with or without them inside) and throw it into the f*cking ocean. you don't get labeled as a bad sport if the environment destroys the car. want to spice it up a bit, literally? follow them around until they die or go into a shop. while they're occupied, take out a jerry can and douse their tires with fluid and fire at the gas trail. indirect flames are considered environmental damage, so no bad sport.

some dudes in a buzzard gunning everyone down? same technique as before, grab a sniper rifle, pick off the pilot just like in single player. especially easy if the copter has passengers, because the pilot needs to fly steady so their passengers can aim smoother.

don't just fight back. fight back and jam their heads in the dirt while doing so. send a message.

being chased randomly? rather than simply engaging in a firefight, find a building with a ladder, climb it and place f*cking stickybomb at the top.

eventually, people learn to leave you the f*ck alone. have fun with it.

• 727gta and gtSilver like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:35 AM Edited by theadmiral, 14 October 2013 - 05:35 AM.

Man finally some reason in this thread.

I know i'm not the only person who finds what happened to me stupid and ridiculous. There must be people who agree out here behind the masses of "fa**ot" and "u mad bro" and "cool story u mad?"

EDIT: I mean the 2 above the one above me.

carlwinslo84
  • carlwinslo84

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Makes me wish that the age to play adult games was strictly enforced. This game is clearly swamped with 16 year olds who are just getting their first taste of testosterone.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

Makes me wish that the age to play adult games was strictly enforced. This game is clearly swamped with 16 year olds who are just getting their first taste of testosterone.

16 is giving them a bit much credit its more like 13 from the voices I hear online

• carlwinslo84 likes this

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Ha, I would have camped out and took their $9k.

carlwinslo84
  • carlwinslo84

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

16 is giving them a bit much credit its more like 13 from the voices I hear online

Yea, the racism and use of the word fa**ot is about on par with the 13 year olds you hear on COD. It really is sad humanity wise. The internet has millions and millions of things to learn on it but most of the people here use it to be racist and act like a tough guy.

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

This thread epitomizes the cesspool that is this games community. The vocal community of griefers and trolls.

Can't get enough attention in real life... must... troll... people... more...

At least it gives me a false sense of superiority that I don't need other peoples suffering to make myself happy. Or is their ability to not make their own happiness a suffering that makes me happy because I don't suffer from said affliction...

Zomg you sad trollers are making me think to hard.

I just quoted you for your cool username, man. Keep the funk alive! Also, yes, f*ck griefers.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

I often wonder what these forums would be like if members were held to higher standards. I always get the feeling it's what 4chan must be like, what with the the massive trolling and overall lack of maturity.

that is why, although there is a plethora of morons and retards on here, it is my new favourite forum

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

that is why, although there is a plethora of morons and retards on here, it is my new favourite forum

Don't you get sick of the same "inb4" "u mad bro" "fa**ot" comments? I don't see how that could keep anyone coming back, its tiring after 5 minutes.

• 727gta likes this

Cavistus
  • Cavistus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:49 AM Edited by Cavistus, 14 October 2013 - 05:54 AM.

I know i'm not the only person who finds what happened to me stupid and ridiculous. There must be people who agree out here behind the masses of "fa**ot" and "u mad bro" and "cool story u mad?"

so just because people don't completely agree with you, they have no reason?

sure, being killed by those kinds of trash sucks. it happens. welcome to any MMO with PvP ever. there's always garbage players like that who group up and prey on the weak. but what's stopping you from getting back at them?

do you realize how satisfying it would be if a low level 20 were to singlehandedly kill three level 120s decked out with miniguns? that is completely demoralizing to them. it would be mortifying. it'd show them how garbage they really are. and hell, if they're level 120, they'll be losing a lot more money than you if they die.

• gtSilver likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

sure, being killed by those kinds of sh*tters sucks. it happens. welcome to any MMO with PvP ever. there's always garbage players like that who group up and prey on the weak. but what's stopping you from getting back at them?

do you realize how satisfying it would be if a low level 20 were to singlehandedly kill three level 120s decked out with miniguns? that sh*t is f*cking demoralizing to them. it would be mortifying. it'd show them how garbage they really are. and hell, if they're level 120, they'll be losing a lot more money than you if they die.

No offense but i'd prefer not to respond until you can phrase your reasonable point without it being littered with profanity.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

Don't you get sick of the same "inb4" "u mad bro" "fa**ot" comments? I don't see how that could keep anyone coming back, its tiring after 5 minutes.

Oh I do, but the occasional well timed burn, or well placed meme makes up for it. Like the George Bush 'didn't read lol' made me laugh hard, even though the other didn't real LOL gifs are f*cking lame.

Cavistus
  • Cavistus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

sure, being killed by those kinds of sh*tters sucks. it happens. welcome to any MMO with PvP ever. there's always garbage players like that who group up and prey on the weak. but what's stopping you from getting back at them?

do you realize how satisfying it would be if a low level 20 were to singlehandedly kill three level 120s decked out with miniguns? that sh*t is f*cking demoralizing to them. it would be mortifying. it'd show them how garbage they really are. and hell, if they're level 120, they'll be losing a lot more money than you if they die.

No offense but i'd prefer not to respond until you can phrase your reasonable point without it being littered with profanity.

... You make a thread asking for replies, but only choose to reply to those that completely agree with your opinion.

seriously?

... uh... okay? i fixed it i guess?

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

I can assure you that age does not matter. If you think age matters then go show us some darwinism in action. Age does not make people mature or immature.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

I can assure you that age does not matter. If you think age matters then go show us some darwinism in action. Age does not make people mature or immature.

I haven't heard a 30 year old man calling people the N word and fa**ot in GTAO yet, always a squeaking preteen to be honest with you. I'm not saying their all bad but, of the ones that are acting like that, 90 percent of them are young teenagers.

Cavistus
  • Cavistus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

I haven't heard a 30 year old man calling people the N word and fa**ot in GTAO yet, always a squeaking preteen to be honest with you. I'm not saying their all bad but, of the ones that are acting like that, 90 percent of them are young teenagers.

again, all the more satisfying to hunt them down and give them a 12-gauge makeover.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

again, all the more satisfying to hunt them down and give them a 12-gauge makeover.

Yeah, I suppose, but I don't get satisfaction out of that. I get satisfaction out of gaming with people that work together and have fun and whatever else. I'm not out for getting over on someone even if they started it, but that's just me personally.

I don't really know enough people to get a good invite lobby or crew thing going so i'm stuck in freeroam except when I can join the games of the French people on my friends list (absolutely love it because I don't have to talk and I don't understand what they say! It's so peaceful)

I guess i'm just playing the wrong game, I thought GTAO was all about having fun and doing stuff with your friends like the rockstar trailer said.

There wasn't anything in that about a bunch of 12 year olds minigunning you and asking you "If you want beef fa**ot" while you try desperately to run 1 block from your home to a clothing store

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

On PS3 in my lobby.. LOL. What a disgrace. I was flying over the city and see a stream of minigun fire on my chopper and go down. When I respawn the guy comes u p and keeps walking into me going "What bitch, what are you going to do, bitch ass (N word)? You are level 8, I am 120. What you going to do bitch? (im level 30)

I just walked away and he killed me again. Respawned and took one shot at him and he goes "OH YOU WANT BEEF NOW fa**ot? OK, OK, I GOT YOU" and his two friends kept spamming 9k bounties on me until I left the server.

Too ridiculous to even be mad, but what a disgrace this game can be in certain scenarios. This is what bothers me about the glitching more than the money, really.

I know we can always just switch servers but it sucks to get lumped into games with people like this.

Don't they have other level 120s with miniguns they can fight against or something? Why go grief low level players?

no-ones-care-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:10 AM Edited by theadmiral, 14 October 2013 - 06:11 AM.

no-ones-care-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a

You gave enough of a damn to register 45 minutes ago and post that stupid picture.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users