Quantcast

» «
Photo

Three level 120s w/ miniguns reaking havoc!

120 replies to this topic
Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

Also, if someone is trolling with a tank, just ram your car into the back.  It'll blow you up, but do it three or four times and they'll be turned into bad sports.  It's the best fun you'll have in GTA:O.

Wrong. If your tank isn't moving you don't get bad sport
So you want until they're moving, or intentionally get in the line of fire.  Either way, it's so much fun getting players turned into bad sports.  I can just taste those tears, mmm.
all this goes out the window with me I have good enough aim and common sense to blow up pedestrian vehicles and stop my tank when idiots use their personal vehicle so jokes on you'll

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

Lol.  Look at all the mission exploiters defending each other.  OP, the best thing to do is switch servers.  Also, call your mechanic to bring your personal vehicle.  I've noticed the trolls are too stoopid to realize they're personal vehicles and they blow them up and then yay, they're bad sports!

Also, if someone is trolling with a tank, just ram your car into the back.  It'll blow you up, but do it three or four times and they'll be turned into bad sports.  It's the best fun you'll have in GTA:O.

Yeah that's an idea I'd use. But there is a waiting time for your mechanic to bring your vehicle. If there was no waiting, I'd make them blow my vehicle over and over again until they get the bad sport.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Lol.  Look at all the mission exploiters defending each other.  OP, the best thing to do is switch servers.  Also, call your mechanic to bring your personal vehicle.  I've noticed the trolls are too stoopid to realize they're personal vehicles and they blow them up and then yay, they're bad sports!

you must be an idiot replaying missions is like voting to stay in deathmatch meanwhile bike glitch is a major exploit giving billions in hours so... Get out
You're an idiot if you think using Spectator to replay missions and blowing up the items to instantly finish missions isn't an exploit.  It's entertaining to watch the double standard on these forums.  Idiots.
I never used spectator glitch I did mission restarts before patch after and before that I'm mostly helping new players on missions or doing deathmatch and other stuff

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

Ive not experienced a tank in GTAO yet thankfully, just these three level 120 guys with miniguns and horrible attitudes.

Thankfully I've been spared the tank griefer so far.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Why are your posts always HOT? I am jealous.

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Homeboy

• Members

RTE Service OP.

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

Why are your posts always HOT? I am jealous.

Because people like me troll, hard and they come here for the L0LZ

• EyeMacHunt and mihai2011rom like this

sportsvcd
  • sportsvcd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

I'm having so much fun it's unreal, since the game is so f*cked up beyond reason at the moment, I fly from roof top to roof top in my wee chopper and land on the roof of a high building and pick pricks off with my sniper gun

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

RTE Service OP.

?? Don't know what that means forgive my ignorance

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:36 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 14 October 2013 - 04:37 AM.

I'm having so much fun it's unreal, since the game is so f*cked up beyond reason at the moment, I fly from roof top to roof top in my wee chopper and land on the roof of a high building and pick pricks off with my sniper gun

and then I pulled up in a merryweather helicopter and let you have it

moKoE_LoCz
  • moKoE_LoCz

A.S.A.P

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Damn!

Well, I love online. But there's so much sh*t that needs some work. Here's a few:

First off some one with a lvl.120 Shouldn't be placed with someone who is a lvl.30. Why? For the same reason you wouldn't bring a pistol to a minigun fight. It just doesn't make sense. I don't even wanna think about being placed in a session with people who have miniguns, people are assholes as is with an AK!

The bounty system needs to be fixed. Because you have a lot of pussies abusing the sh*t out of it. So they should make it more expensive to place a bounty OR you should only be able to place bounties on people who have killed you in your session.

I had a guy in one session picking people off with a rifle in front of the hospital when players would respawn. So I know how you feel.

I wouldn't care about people playing this way if they weren't gettin in the way of me making money and takin it. Hospital bills aren't f*ckin cheap ! Until I get rich in the game imma complain.
  • gtSilver likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by theadmiral, 14 October 2013 - 04:38 AM.

Damn!

Well, I love online. But there's so much sh*t that needs some work. Here's a few:

First off some one with a lvl.120 Shouldn't be placed with someone who is a lvl.30. Why? For the same reason you wouldn't bring a pistol to a minigun fight. It just doesn't make sense. I don't even wanna think about being placed in a session with people who have miniguns, people are assholes as is with an AK!

The bounty system needs to be fixed. Because you have a lot of pussies abusing the sh*t out of it. So they should make it more expensive to place a bounty OR you should only be able to place bounties on people who have killed you in your session.

I had a guy in one session picking people off with a rifle in front of the hospital when players would respawn. So I know how you feel.

I wouldn't care about people playing this way if they weren't gettin in the way of me making money and takin it. Hospital bills aren't f*ckin cheap ! Until I get rich in the game imma complain.

And not just 1 level 120, it was 3 all in the same crew. There was also a level 101.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Damn!

I think that was me if he had a bounty

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

RTE Service OP.

You can pay $6-$15 for ANY level, car, apartment, anything. Except money.

http://www.nextgenup...d-theft-auto-5/

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

This was a good thread till it got serious

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

RTE Service OP.

You can pay $6-$15 for ANY level, car, apartment, anything. Except money.

http://www.nextgenup...d-theft-auto-5/

I don't know what this means or how its relevant?? Sorry if im missing something. You mean those guys paid RL money for it or what? I figured they just did whatever violent duct or some glitch before it got patched.

I personally feel taken with the 60 I spent on this game and wont be spending another dime unless a worthy DLC comes. Definitely not on a cash card or some shady leveling service!

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

It's more than likely they did pay to get their levels.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

If it makes you feel somewhat better, I was gunned down by three people in Buzzards over and over. I put passive mode on but I couldn't find a car anywhere so they hit me with their propellers.

I died about 12 times before I quit. I couldn't do anything. Their missles hit me faster than I could aim at their faces to get a clean shot.

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:44 AM Edited by lord of san andreas, 14 October 2013 - 04:45 AM.

I don't even know why miniguns are available online there's really no way to counter them; you have to flee no matter what and you can't drive past them without exploding. Usually you can play cat-and-mouse with griefers (not abusing miniguns) if you have fast enough car and can drive well. If it wasn't for the 2000 penalty I'd have waay more fun during random kill sessions in free-roam but as it is now if I'm saving up for something I'll try to avoid the spontaneous free-roam firefight sessions.

TheSedated
  • TheSedated

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

My dear Admiral.

As your rank tells me, you've got some good tactical knowledge. So you should clearly know the following: If there are enemies around which have the possibility to take down your airborne vehicle quick, you shouldn't use airborne vehicles or stay out of their range. This means: Avoid crowded areas with your large and loud "Kill me!"-sign or stay out of range by flying high. Else you will be dead meat.

Sincerely, a level 21 player who tends to stay on the ground for obvious reasons and is, thanks to his careful movement strategy, totally able to kill players of much higher level and much better gear (and has done this already quite a some times). It all comes down to: Outsmart your enemy.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Kill them with your pistol, which in my opinion works better than a mini gun.  Miniguns are really only good at taking out choppers.  You can use cover and have more maneuverability with a pistol.  It's not the size of the gun that counts.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

My dear Admiral.

As your rank tells me, you've got some good tactical knowledge. So you should clearly know the following: If there are enemies around which have the possibility to take down your airborne vehicle quick, you shouldn't use airborne vehicles or stay out of their range. This means: Avoid crowded areas with your large and loud "Kill me!"-sign or stay out of range by flying high. Else you will be dead meat.

Sincerely, a level 21 player who tends to stay on the ground for obvious reasons and is, thanks to his careful movement strategy, totally able to kill players of much higher level and much better gear (and has done this already quite a some times). It all comes down to: Outsmart your enemy.

I appreciate the post but the thing you are missing if you haven't seen some of my other threads i'm not really a revenge get even killer type when I play games. Ill shoot back if I have to but I prefer to just mind my own business or play with people who don't want to kill randoms.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

It's more than likely they did pay to get their levels.

What kind of pathetic person pays some shady leveling service IRL cash to get level 120 in GTA Online?  Do people actually do that?

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

My dear Admiral.

:O😐

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:48 AM Edited by Omnicr0n, 14 October 2013 - 04:50 AM.

I guarantee they have been grinding together for days and days to get to 120. Once they were, they were like "Let's go f*ck up some noobs!!" They probably said things like "w00t", and "pwnt" as well. The miscreants! :devil:

You, dear Admiral, were in the wrong lobby. Bad luck.

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

It's not the size of the gun that counts.

Is it the motion of the ocean?
  • Orrangejuice likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

I guarantee they have been grinding together for days and days to get to 120. Once they were, they were like "Let's go f*ck up some noobs!!" They probably said things like "w00t", and "pwnt" as well.

You dear Admiral, were in the wrong lobby. Bad luck.

It was more ... I don't know how to put this in a diplomatic matter. Caucasian people trying to act a lot more urban than they really seemed.

I might laugh if some guy was saying woot while killing me.

Cavistus
  • Cavistus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

Excuse these assholes

These forums are full of idiots.

Not you Admiral, the others.

lmao that made me laugh, but seriously leave this person alone. What do you gain out of being complete dick wads of the century?

Internet_white_knight.gif

• Chaos-Elite likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

Before this goes off track into memes again

I don't think rockstar will do anything about these guys like ban or bad sport them. Do you think GTAO Is going to be like this forever? A bunch of 120's running around with miniguns griefing people?  It's only a couple weeks in so imagine what it will be like when the HONEST players get to 120. Is there any hope for the future or is it just the beginning of a very slippery downward slope into unplayability?

GTAnger
  • GTAnger

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Excuse these assholes

These forums are full of idiots.

Not you Admiral, the others.

lmao that made me laugh, but seriously leave this person alone. What do you gain out of being complete dick wads of the century?

Internet_white_knight.gif

Lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users