Photo

Stuck at 96%, been trying to get 100%? Help

8 replies to this topic
The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

I smoke cause it gives me knowledge

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

I have everything completed except Miscellaneous, 13/16 completed, and those are probably the stunt jumps and plane stunts. Problem is, i have no idea how to do those stunts. I always crash a plane and it's too much work to find all the stunt jump locations. I even checked my checklist on Social Club and i says i don't have these completed. Is there any other miscellaneous tasks i don't know about or is the stunt jumps/plane stunts required for 100% completion? If so, is there an easier way to do this?

I tried to get the fighter jet from the military base for the knife jumps but i keep getting shot down and sh*t. Pissed me off so i just gave up. I haven't checked the stunt jump locations yet. Like i said, is there easier ways to do these 3 last tasks? 

demotay
  • demotay

WHOS YOUR DADDY?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

Did you do the alien spaceship a parts, and submarine parts one?

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Did you do the alien spaceship a parts, and submarine parts one?

I did both of those, for some weird reason the submarine parts didn't count towards 100% completion. Nothing changed and it was still stuck at 13/16

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

Check social club, you can see what needs to be done. Missions marked with a color are mandatory for 100%. Knife flight and stunt jumps are one of those, luckily you only need to complete half of them though.

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

Check social club, you can see what needs to be done. Missions marked with a color are mandatory for 100%. Knife flight and stunt jumps are one of those, luckily you only need to complete half of them though.

yup, it's official. I just checked and they're required. Damn, anyways what do you recommend for knife flights and under the bridge stunts? A fighter jet is hard to obtain man.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by HakatoX, 14 October 2013 - 03:05 AM.

take yer time and use a Maverick for the under bridges.

complete maneuverability will help. Cause some of those are tricky.

• AlabamaFatts likes this

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

I used YT vids for the knife flights and stunt jumps. Just wanted them to be done as quickly as possible. Can't say I'd recommend the jet, go with the stunt plane.

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:49 AM Edited by AlabamaFatts, 15 October 2013 - 04:20 AM.

yup, it's official. I just checked and they're required. Damn, anyways what do you recommend for knife flights and under the bridge stunts? A fighter jet is hard to obtain man.
I suggest using a Helicopter for the Under The Bridges. It is much easier to handle, and you can take it nice and slow. They don't time you, so take advantage of that. Ease in gently, get to a nice low hover, and then slowly and gradually inch forward bit by bit. Once you get a couple, you'll get the hang of it, and you'll be ripping through all of em. Whoever made this video at powerpyx.com, does a great job of showing where to get a helicopter, and all of the bridge locations. I found it extremely useful, and I hope this helps. Again, this is not my video. Found it on Youtube, and it helped tremendously.

http://m.youtube.com...v%3D7EitUby6EC4

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by AlabamaFatts, 15 October 2013 - 04:13 AM.

Also, sorry I had posted again, but thinking they were knife FIGHTS, not flights. I'm a lil slow on the uptick. But this video may be of some help for the Knife Flights.

If you follow his entrance point, and route to he Jet, it's actually pretty easy to get one out of there. I had a lot of trouble doing it because I was using the other entrance, but when you do what I did, the Army will usually shoot you down before you get in, or the Tanks and Jets will blast ya. His route is nearly flawless. Don't bother trying to get on the runway, just gun it as soon as you get in the jet, and do some barrel rolls or flips when you get high enough. Sometimes they still get me this way, but my success rate was much better after watching that vid. Again, not my video, but props to whoever made it. Huge help!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users