Quantcast

» «
Photo

Everyone who glitched is going in the dunce pool :)

54 replies to this topic
Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

cool story bro, now go kill yourself.

Well that escalated quickly.

14.jpg

Jock Cranley
  • Jock Cranley

Governor

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by Jock Cranley, 14 October 2013 - 04:47 AM.

Everybody who has done the LSC glitch are going to the dunce pool!

As everyone knows, people who are bad sports and cheaters go to the dunce pool and the people who have done the LSC glitch are on a one way trip to there.

Think about it!

Everyone seems so certain that Rockstar ain't gonna ban or reset them, so the next logical step would be to send them to the bad sport lobby for an extended period of time or maybe even forever.

Glad to hear. The ignorant cheaters deserve to suffer. In fact no one needs players like them around so just leave them in the dunce sessions forever.

Edit: But before they are added to the dunce session Rockstar should take all of their money and confiscate every last belonging they own.

Edit #2: And add a warning icon next to their name letting the normal/important people know that they are playing with cheating animals.

Vercintrix
  • Vercintrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

Normally I wouldnt exploit and would be against it in every way, but since rockstar is putting microtransactions, I dont feel bad about it at all. Neither should any of you.

iWatty
  • iWatty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

Normally I wouldnt exploit and would be against it in every way, but since rockstar is putting microtransactions, I dont feel bad about it at all. Neither should any of you.

Agreed

The Warden
  • The Warden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

Lmao, if that's what you believe then more power to you. Everyone knows rockstar isn't going to ban anybody from doing it anyways. They want people to do things like this, so they can fix their game. Whoever gets put in a bad sport lobby isn't really a punishment, if you like using tanks, then use them in there where no matter how many personal vehicles you blow up, it won't add time. At least it didn't for me, blowing up at least 30 personals.

You have got to be joking.
They want people to get millions, destroy their game by having everything in 2 days of work and make cash cards useless?
You're getting banned so just shut up and enjoy your millions for a week or two more.

Hahaha, you have obviously never played any rockstar games before this one... You just made my night, thank you!
Rockstar will never ban anybody for using this money glitch, if nobody used it, how would they know it's there to fix? I love this community.

This community is pretty bad currently with people like you trying to justify their exploiting of the system.

They do not need anyone of us to find their exploits, they are able to do that them selfs. They also don't need thousands of players earning millions in a few hours.

No developer wants their hard worked on game completely beaten in a day or two.

Just like any other game online, you will be either banned or rolled back, so please stop kidding yourself.

And gta cash isn't cheating. It's easy money for players who do not have the time or skill to make their money through the game, but it's not a glitch or hack to unfairly make money in any way, shape or form.

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

i read the best players. the more mature ones are in bad sport lobby soooo thats kinda weird 

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

It'd be a good middle ground rather than banning everyone, I'd support this idea for anyone who made more than 5-10million using glitches, it trivializes the game when you can just keep buying tanks endlessly and whatnot.

5-10 mil? lol i guess you only got 3 mil out? if you did it even once your ass should be considered bad sport. not if you made 5-10 mil lol. Doing it once is still cheating.

Assassin13
  • Assassin13

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

i havent done the lsc glitch. what about replaying missions? surely thats not our fault

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:36 PM Edited by Martin Madrazo, 14 October 2013 - 03:37 PM.

The cars in the garages of those LSC exploiters should be replaced by rusty cars that won't even start. Plus their money should be 666 dollars.

Dahpie
  • Dahpie

Russle dem jimmes

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

Everybody who has done the LSC glitch are going to the dunce pool!

As everyone knows, people who are bad sports and cheaters go to the dunce pool and the people who have done the LSC glitch are on a one way trip to there.

Think about it!

Everyone seems so certain that Rockstar ain't gonna ban or reset them, so the next logical step would be to send them to the bad sport lobby for an extended period of time or maybe even forever.

Buttfrustrated_3b0e16_1986482.jpg

• Deathwish91 likes this

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

I have inside information that they are resetting just their money and putting them in the dunce pool, although it will be just before/when we all get the 250k so you will still get that + the 250k two weeks later.

An Arctic Fox
  • An Arctic Fox

Fox

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

K.

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Treachery is a dangerous game to play...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

cool story bro, now go kill yourself.

Childish, very childish.

You are the type of person who needs to be removed from this forum.

You feel the need to act like a tough guy because what I speak is logical and your tiny brain can't think of the possibility that R* will ban/send you to a sever full of other monkeys like yourself.

Kelthor
  • Kelthor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

http://tinypic.com/p...=5#.Ul37Z1CGr7T

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Treachery is a dangerous game to play...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

What am I looking at exactly?

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

allison.gif

SelkiesForever
  • SelkiesForever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

LSC resale exploit is a month in cheaters pool

Arms TorN
  • Arms TorN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

Umad?

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

liars go to hell, god made hell fire to burn liars. 

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

ProbableCwH
  • ProbableCwH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Apparently you did not see where the same poster has since stated that he is no longer in the cheater pool and nothing is missing from his character.

BBX
  • BBX

Spelling and grammatical errors

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

"oh look another; Jealous, angry or idiot of a person here, better be leaving"

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

It'd be a good middle ground rather than banning everyone, I'd support this idea for anyone who made more than 5-10million using glitches, it trivializes the game when you can just keep buying tanks endlessly and whatnot.

You only need to buy a tank once.... after that it is almost likea 1000 insurance fee/delivery fee.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Another pointless thread. Can we all stfu about this until R* actually says something, or does something. They haven't said or done anything yet and it's been a week, thousands upon thousands of people are exploiting this glitch. No one is getting bad, and it's highly unlikely that we are going to become bad sports. If we were, R* would warn people that this is going to happen and would urge us to stop. The people who keep making these threads are the ones who are too afraid to exploit it themselves. Keep trying. I'll gladly come on these forums every day with proof that I'm not banned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users