Quantcast

» «
Photo

Everyone who glitched is going in the dunce pool :)

54 replies to this topic
Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Treachery is a dangerous game to play...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:07 AM Edited by Leevikingpin, 16 October 2013 - 02:34 AM.

To clarify:

When you become a bad sport and try to access a normal game you get a message telling you that the for the time being you are stuck in the dunce pool with all the other bad sports and "CHEATERS" (not my words, Rockstars) this would BLATANTLY include people who have attained money through the LSC glitch.

Everybody who has done the LSC glitch are going to the dunce pool!

Everyone seems so certain that Rockstar ain't gonna ban or reset them, so the next logical step would be to send them to the bad sport lobby for an extended period of time or maybe even forever.

Rockstar isn't going to just sit back and let everybody get away with it when they have their cash cards to sell.

I also have a source who tells me that they ARE going to take action against those who have cheated.

And for anyone who asks me to post proof of my source, please ask Deffpony to PM me and I'll show him my proof. 

I will not personally post my source on here because it would severely impact my future at university (that's a hint)

• muzzis44 likes this

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

K.

• ImBoss450, StupidAssHeadAss, YogurtStorm and 2 others like this

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

It'd be a good middle ground rather than banning everyone, I'd support this idea for anyone who made more than 5-10million using glitches, it trivializes the game when you can just keep buying tanks endlessly and whatnot.

Hallucinations
  • Hallucinations

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

I don't see why people think the Bad Sport lobbies are terrible.. Lol, atleast you don't have people bitching everytime they get killed. The only problem with the bad sport lobbies is the lack of people, but if all the people who did the glitch get put there.. Then the good sport lobbies will be just as bad.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

This forum is going into cool bro story overload

• meth. and TommyK154 like this

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

Fewer people by far haven't glitched than have, punishing the ones who have (and done so excessively) will be a bare handful of people, and frankly they would be getting off easy by being sent to the dunce server.

Hallucinations
  • Hallucinations

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

Lmao, if that's what you believe then more power to you. Everyone knows rockstar isn't going to ban anybody from doing it anyways. They want people to do things like this, so they can fix their game. Whoever gets put in a bad sport lobby isn't really a punishment, if you like using tanks, then use them in there where no matter how many personal vehicles you blow up, it won't add time. At least it didn't for me, blowing up at least 30 personals.

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Knowledgeable industry Guru

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

K.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

K.

K.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

• Cmdr likes this

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

Its true.. Im the GTA rapist

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Best players all on the same server, no more half-brain retards on Jobs anymore!!!!
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

Best players all on the same server, no more half-brain retards on Jobs anymore!!!!

and they actually laugh when you tank rape them. In Carebear lobbies people scream

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

K.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

K.

Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

ABANDON_30e795_1782940.gif

• Cmdr likes this

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

K.

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

It'd be a good middle ground rather than banning everyone, I'd support this idea for anyone who made more than 5-10million using glitches, it trivializes the game when you can just keep buying tanks endlessly and whatnot.

tanks cost 1.5 mil then 1k every time you need a respawn they aren't that expensive

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

like we give a f*ck

still got my money <Rihanna voice>

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:13 AM Edited by FrankinLamar, 14 October 2013 - 03:14 AM.

YES ASWEOME IDEA!! SERIOUSLY! I MEAN IT, then we wouldn't have to worry about bad sport anymore and blow up cars and whatnot. I love blowing peoples sh*t up I get a kick out of it haha

EmptyVoid95
  • EmptyVoid95

Follow me on Bleeter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

For 48 hours, right? lol

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Wayward Son

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

lol at this thread

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

cool story bro, now go kill yourself.

EmptyVoid95
  • EmptyVoid95

Follow me on Bleeter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

Well that escalated quickly.

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

Well that escalated quickly.

^

The Warden
  • The Warden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

Lmao, if that's what you believe then more power to you. Everyone knows rockstar isn't going to ban anybody from doing it anyways. They want people to do things like this, so they can fix their game. Whoever gets put in a bad sport lobby isn't really a punishment, if you like using tanks, then use them in there where no matter how many personal vehicles you blow up, it won't add time. At least it didn't for me, blowing up at least 30 personals.

You have got to be joking.

They want people to get millions, destroy their game by having everything in 2 days of work and make cash cards useless?

You're getting banned so just shut up and enjoy your millions for a week or two more.

Hallucinations
  • Hallucinations

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

You have got to be joking.

They want people to get millions, destroy their game by having everything in 2 days of work and make cash cards useless?

You're getting banned so just shut up and enjoy your millions for a week or two more.

Hahaha, you have obviously never played any rockstar games before this one... You just made my night, thank you!

Rockstar will never ban anybody for using this money glitch, if nobody used it, how would they know it's there to fix? I love this community.

Vercintrix
  • Vercintrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

Who would actually buy gta cash. THATS basically cheating. Thank god for the exploit, it levels the playing ground.

Hallucinations
  • Hallucinations

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

Who would actually buy gta cash. THATS basically cheating. Thank god for the exploit, it levels the playing ground.

Exactly what I was going to point out next, people who have their parents buy them everything can easily have more money then everyone just from buying cash cards, but it still doesn't matter how much money you have, you have to level up sometime in order to spend it.

BoringPedsDumbCops
  • BoringPedsDumbCops

Mark Chump

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Well guys I sh!t you not, 40 minutes after doing the LSC glitch I go to my garage to find it empty, meh... Rockstar are giving out cash anyway.

iWatty
  • iWatty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

By the name of the topic you claim that everyone who did the glitch will be labeled as a bad sport, but when I open the topic your only argument is to "Think about it!" When the government shut down I didn't know that they shut down some people's common sense with it. Come on cuh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users