Photo

Can you get rid of your bad sport stat?

83 replies to this topic
RyanM1995
  • RyanM1995

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

The bad sport is bull sh*t. So randoms keep killing me am I just meant to let them keep doing it? I like destroying their car so they can stop chasing me for a bit. Even messing around with friends we like to destroy each others cars just for fun but we'll get punished so what's the point :(

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

So you will eventually be slapped with the "bad sport" label if you kill a lot of players in free mode? If so that does need to be changed. It's fair enough if you're a constant quitter from actual matches, kill your team-mates in co-op missions/team death matches (which I don't think you can do anyway?) or whatever but in free mode players should be able to do whatever the f*ck they want as far as I'm concerned.

TheGamerDude65
  • TheGamerDude65

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

First of all. Before i begin to smash all of you and your logic. I want to begin saying it's people like you that are reason why these developers ruin so many perfect games. And by people like you i mean the ones who complain and cry about getting killed. The Pussies. With a capital P. Every year these developers come out with a game to suit YOUR crybaby needs better and end up f*cking the entire game up. You people call yourself gamers? Don't make me sick to my stomach. While i find it's annoying dying over and over again sometimes. It's also a neccessary evil to help you losers become better at the game. You're suppose to think outside of the box and return the favor to your enemies. Just because you get bullied in real life doesn't mean you can come to video games and have these perfectly fine games ruined because you get bullied in the virtual world to. Now. On to my main point. Where to begin. Well let's begin with the freemode in my next post. 

TheGamerDude65
  • TheGamerDude65

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

While i agree that TDM is objected torward killing and sometimes to settle a score or overall skirmish it should be taken there. However. If they didn't want your car to be blown to bits or you to get killed or to kill other players. Well. Let's see. IT WOULDN'T EXIST IN FREEMODE TO BEGIN WITH. The only reason BAD SPORT exists is so you pussies have something to lay back on when you don't have the skill to get back whoever f*cks with you. Secondly. Rockstar is punishing the very thing it PROMOTES in the game. Like i said. If it wasn't suppose to happen. It wouldn't exist. If you don't want to die. Go play polly pocket. Most importantly. You all think you're safe with bad sport around. Well you're not. There will always be people like me who come around and blow your sh*t up just because it's hilarious. And trust me barbie. There's a lot more of me than there is of you.. Third. If you want to escape The ''Trolls''. All you need to do is take your stick plugged prissy scilly ass to ''INVITE ONLY SESSION''.

• Nina420 likes this

TheGamerDude65
  • TheGamerDude65

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Or...Hey..How about..''CREW ONLY SESSION'' or ''SOLO SESSION'' or ''FRIEND ONLY SESSION''. You bunch of scally cry baby bitches. You don't deserve to call yourself gamers. You're nothing but a bunch of pussy bitch made fa**ots. I'm done now. Enjoy your bored miserable lives. I really hope you all take the stick out of your asses. And learn how to actually play the game instead of crying about all the things you dislike about it. Goodbye. 

• I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT likes this

Jcoop132
  • Jcoop132

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

I Don't get why Rockstar couldn't give us a Game type like GTA IV's Free roam where you could just kill each other and cause chaos.

Ever hear of this game mode called Team Deathmatch?

If you guys went into the right god damn game mode, you wouldn't become bad sports. Use your brains for once, thank you.

Ever hear of this game called Grand Theft Auto 5? Yeah it's based around killing people, stealing vehicles, drugs, prostitution, and many more nasty things.

If you don't want to get shot at go play a game that doesn't involve PVP and guns

There is a reason for PVP based game modes too... Where the main objective is to actually KILL PEOPLE.

Don't f*cking clutter up free mode for your bullsh*t excuses.

Settle down, child. I don't see any BS besides for what you're saying. Whats the purpose of "Free Roam" do anything you would do in GTA. Keep making me laugh with your angry comments, please.

Exactly, it's a game based on being a criminal, not a law abiding citizen. I think the bad sport thing should only apply for people who constantly rage quit from races and other gamemodes.

Jcoop132
  • Jcoop132

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

While i agree that TDM is objected torward killing and sometimes to settle a score or overall skirmish it should be taken there. However. If they didn't want your car to be blown to bits or you to get killed or to kill other players. Well. Let's see. IT WOULDN'T EXIST IN FREEMODE TO BEGIN WITH. The only reason BAD SPORT exists is so you pussies have something to lay back on when you don't have the skill to get back whoever f*cks with you. Secondly. Rockstar is punishing the very thing it PROMOTES in the game. Like i said. If it wasn't suppose to happen. It wouldn't exist. If you don't want to die. Go play polly pocket. Most importantly. You all think you're safe with bad sport around. Well you're not. There will always be people like me who come around and blow your sh*t up just because it's hilarious. And trust me barbie. There's a lot more of me than there is of you.. Third. If you want to escape The ''Trolls''. All you need to do is take your stick plugged prissy scilly ass to ''INVITE ONLY SESSION''.

You should have ended with 4, since it's an even number.

Jcoop132
  • Jcoop132

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

Or...Hey..How about..''CREW ONLY SESSION'' or ''SOLO SESSION'' or ''FRIEND ONLY SESSION''. You bunch of scally cry baby bitches. You don't deserve to call yourself gamers. You're nothing but a bunch of pussy bitch made fa**ots. I'm done now. Enjoy your bored miserable lives. I really hope you all take the stick out of your asses. And learn how to actually play the game instead of crying about all the things you dislike about it. Goodbye. 

So to be able to call yourself a gamer you should be as manly as possible and not a "pussy bitch made fa**ot" ?

TheGamerDude65
  • TheGamerDude65

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

If thats how you comprehend the point. Then yes. Or play something that doesn't involve a Multiplayer. Either way there will always be some twatbag crying about getting ''griefed'' by other players. and there will always be some dude doing the griefing. instead of being a bitch.. i dunno you could actually play the damn game and stop crying. or hide yourself in a private session. Either way bad sport is for pussies

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

This is complete bs... I never kill ppl for no reason but if they try to kill me I have no hesitation to destroy them and their vehicles. Which I did yesterday and earlier on today and now I'm a badsport.... Because I defended myself... Great.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:46 PM Edited by StingrayX, 16 October 2013 - 06:49 PM.

You can still play together dude, get him to invite you via PSN message.

BTW my opinion has changed. Bad sport is flawed bullsh*t that Rockstar idiotically overlooked.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by biggsull, 16 October 2013 - 06:56 PM.

So to be able to call yourself a gamer you should be as manly as possible and not a "pussy bitch made fa**ot" ?

No.. but you shouldn't go looking for the easy way out or go crying about tough competition.. then you're not a gamer, you're just playing a game.

It's like trying to call yourself a carpenter but saying you only do spice racks... you're not really a carpenter, just someone who can make a spice rack.

The whole blowing someones personal vehicle up thing wouldn't be an issue if it was allowed... first of all, your vehicle doesnt just spawn 30x in a row around the corner.. every time its blown up you call your insurance and have it replaced (mostly at the other guys cost if they blow it up) you cant lost a lot of money on it.. mayb a few K every hour if you dont do missions and such.. when you do a mission it magically fixes for free..

What Im saying, whats so bad about someone blowing your *personal* car up and them having to pay for the majority of it.. every once in a while.. if you provoke them... thats what bounties are for, have someone go get him back if you cant defend yourself or take him down..

I could go on and its kinda rambling around a very large issue with many points.. the real point is, whiners gonna whine.. about a few hundred bucks every couple hours..in a game where it takes about a minute to make 1.5-2.5k

Car blown up? hop a f*ckin ride in a cab or a stolen car to the lot and get it, takes a couple minutes if that.

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by CryptReaperDorian, 16 October 2013 - 06:56 PM.

I think R* needs to implement an ACTUAL Free Mode.  You know, one that's unranked and actually allows for freedom?  You can't even interact with other players in GTA Online without taking the risk of being murdered and losing at least $2,000.  So, I just play in private (and empty) sessions, or I have to steer clear of all players that aren't my friends while in public sessions.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by biggsull, 16 October 2013 - 07:04 PM.

I think R* needs to implement an ACTUAL Free Mode.  You know, one that's unranked and actually allows for freedom?  You can't even interact with other players in GTA Online without taking the risk of being murdered and losing at least $2,000.  So, I just play in private (and empty) sessions, or I have to steer clear of all players that aren't my friends while in public sessions.

I think once everyone gets higher lvls and heists are out for large bank rolls, people will just ignore it and all go for the bad sport lobbies... currently if youre a fair player and only run around with under 100k in cash, dont have things like rocket launchers etc.. you just get eaten up as it stands I imagine... never been sent there as I wouldnt like lvl 150s minigunning me from the sky and such lol.. but when I legitly lvl up myself and have means to defend from such things, Ill probably just be 24/7 bad sport.

That said, I dont think the BS system in its current state will last long beyond heists and such.

Also, being lvl 20 Ive spent enough time in game to know how much you get killed in a clean player lobby.. 80% of the time if youre being killed, its either because you pissed someone off or just arent using your brain and thinking common sense in a hostile world... this isnt your town, this is GTA.. you have to check your map before going in stores and pull your gun out the second you get out of that ammunation. You better hide your money in the bank and avoid invading peoples personal space.

It's not hard to not get screwed around with in a clean player lobby.. listen to your complaint, you're afraid to play the game.. what you describe is part of the game and you just dont want to play it...

Its grand theft auto, the game where a woman can get beat down with a bat and then stabbed 96 times in the face because they were the first person in sight.. and you're suggesting people shouldnt be allowed to just kill you for fun or blow your car up? That should be what you bought the game for if you planned on playing online.. player vs player..

• Nina420 likes this

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

They need to create a "passive game mode" for everyone that want's to sight see around the city. Freemode should be a mix of everything as it is. Killings, deathmatches, gang wars, etc. I also believe that you should be able to gun down people on sight. 

I do it. Did I do it in the beginning no, but everytime I would try to help someone get away from the police or pick them up in a helicopter to escape a 3 star or whatever, as soon as I landed they would shoot me and take the heli. My response, f*ck it, no holds barred. 

I blew a guy in a jet up the other day, why? Just for the hell of it.

If you want a non violent game go play the sims.

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by plz honor me, 16 October 2013 - 07:33 PM.

lol i've blown up like 30 peoples cars idk if im a bad sport but i can still play with my friends online ?

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT, 16 October 2013 - 08:25 PM.

They need to create a "passive game mode" for everyone that want's to sight see around the city. Freemode should be a mix of everything as it is. Killings, deathmatches, gang wars, etc. I also believe that you should be able to gun down people on sight. 

I do it. Did I do it in the beginning no, but everytime I would try to help someone get away from the police or pick them up in a helicopter to escape a 3 star or whatever, as soon as I landed they would shoot me and take the heli. My response, f*ck it, no holds barred. 

I blew a guy in a jet up the other day, why? Just for the hell of it.

If you want a non violent game go play the sims.

sight seeing around the city sounds so f*ckin gay lol. i agree wit ur vision of freemode 

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

lol i've blown up like 30 peoples cars idk if im a bad sport but i can still play with my friends online ?

only if they bad sport

moKoE_LoCz
  • moKoE_LoCz

A.S.A.P

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

lol im stuck in the gta hell for another day 4 rapin these lil hoe ass niggas online. damn why everybody so pussy and runnin and hidin in they cribs n sh*t.

all i do is gank niggas out dis bitch. WEST SIDE

Shut up stop gamebangin. You know your not from the Cpt you clown ass fool. Probably some lil white boy wanna be blood. The closest you get to LA is Los Santos haha! Cyber Warrior

Jordiath.
  • Jordiath.

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Should of made "Passive Free Roam" and "GTA Free Roam", would of been much more efficient.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

My friend brung his blk bullet proof phantom out, and I followed in blk g wagon. Soon there after a guy decides to start stalking us in a jet, shooting missiles. We dipped and dived and made it to a garage.

But it made the game seem fake.

You bring a hot car out, and everybody starts ramming you. I don't see the entertainment in that. What do they get out of crashing into someone's super car. Talk about childish

That is all!

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'm not cool with the Bad Sport title. I can see getting that label if you rage quit online matches, but this is GTA, in free mode I should be able to do whatever I want without retaliation from the game that is marketed on its violence and mayhem. What I do have a problem with is Hospital and Bail fees. If you're gonna tax me for dying, at least put the money spent on hospital bills and bail into a lottery that can be won by players everyday at random.

Legion64
  • Legion64

Epitome of Melancholy

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

I'm starting to dislike this system as well. I get penalized for defending myself in Free Mode by destroying someone's car. Sorry, but it just so happens that I'd rather not get ran over continuously.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by Sol86star, 17 October 2013 - 05:25 AM.

I always start a private match. 

Matahari0711
  • Matahari0711

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Where can I view the stats? I want to know if I have any.

Can someone answer this? I would also like to know where I can see my good/bad point score? And how many bad sport points will take you to bad sport land??

The other problem is that it seems to count towards bad sport when you get kicked out of a game by the server! I was hosting a survival and got kicked twice and got the message 'if you leave a match early too often you will be regarded as bad sport' WTF?

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

so ,Can you get rid of your bad sport stat?

does it only last 4 days?1 day?what?

Jolbol1
  • Jolbol1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

The Bad Sport Thing Is Crap. They have added bountys in which makes you want to kill someone because of there sh*t money making system. And when you do you get f*cked over.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

I Don't get why Rockstar couldn't give us a Game type like GTA IV's Free roam where you could just kill each other and cause chaos.

Ever hear of this game mode called Team Deathmatch?

If you guys went into the right god damn game mode, you wouldn't become bad sports. Use your brains for once, thank you.

If I wanted My Little Pony or a Co-op game, I would've bought either My Little Pony or Payday 2 for that matter. It's GTA after all, and everyone who has played GTA, knows what it is like. 

Now we're basically forced to behave and play nicely, because that is what GTA is all about, right?

To be honest, the bad sport serves can be hella fun, just the Dunce Cap is damn annoying. We should have atleast the option to go into a "chaos" freemode server.

Can you fly jets in Deathmatches? - Nope

Drive around the whole map? - Nope

Heli, tanks? - Nope

If you have no clue what the others are talking about then just... you know? Thanks.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

last night i was going around with my bro, I stole a car from a npc and he put a $9k bounty on me, you could see the tide of people rushing to my location, we moved to a nice pot and pretty much keep sniping them all. when they got tired they left and my bro cashed in the bounty.

then there was this guy in one of those expensive cars, he killed me a couple times for no reason. what i did? i stalked him, then started blowing up his car every chance i got. first he when shopping, we drove by i threw a sticky bomb in the car, waited for him to get in BOOM... force him into a certain alleyway, BOOM, he stop at ammunation, some how he left the car door open, threw a sticky bomb inside the car then i started to hit the with my Sandking while my bro started to smash the car with the bat, by the time he came out of the store the car was trashed.

we stalked him, waited for him to go to ls custom to fix the car, he respayed the thing and all, i though the sticky would disappear but it didnt.

THIS IS HOW BAD SPORTS LOOKS LIKE!
http://prod.cloud.ro...fZTgyqg/0_0.jpg

he could take it anymore, so he left the server and send me and my bro a beautiful message via psn hahaha

I received the bad sports message like 5 times, I didnt care it was the right thing to do!
  • Nina420 likes this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

last night i was going around with my bro, I stole a car from a npc and he put a $9k bounty on me, you could see the tide of people rushing to my location, we moved to a nice pot and pretty much keep sniping them all. when they got tired they left and my bro cashed in the bounty.

then there was this guy in one of those expensive cars, he killed me a couple times for no reason. what i did? i stalked him, then started blowing up his car every chance i got. first he when shopping, we drove by i threw a sticky bomb in the car, waited for him to get in BOOM... force him into a certain alleyway, BOOM, he stop at ammunation, some how he left the car door open, threw a sticky bomb inside the car then i started to hit the with my Sandking while my bro started to smash the car with the bat, by the time he came out of the store the car was trashed.

we stalked him, waited for him to go to ls custom to fix the car, he respayed the thing and all, i though the sticky would disappear but it didnt.

THIS IS HOW BAD SPORTS LOOKS LIKE!
http://prod.cloud.ro...fZTgyqg/0_0.jpg

he could take it anymore, so he left the server and send me and my bro a beautiful message via psn hahaha

I received the bad sports message like 5 times, I didnt care it was the right thing to do!

u played free roam just how u should. bad sport is just lame

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users