Photo

WARNING: DO NOT TRY BIKE/ADDER LSC GLITCH

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
324 replies to this topic
muzzis44
  • muzzis44

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:57 AM Edited by muzzis44, 14 October 2013 - 01:13 AM.

The reason I am starting this topic is to inform players of the disciplinary actions that will most likely be taken on your account for performing these glitches.

Many have made YouTube videos/forum topics on instructions for performing this act, but fail to inform users of the consequences.

What will most likely happen for performing this glitch and why? R* will most likely reset and/or ban the users who have done such a thing, the reason being is because you are literally stealing money from R*. For example, say one has glitched 10 million online cash, this translates to $200 real life money. Rockstar wont let you get away with this! They are a business!

Many think they simply "cannot find out who did this" but you are wrong, they store all information and have programs which can look at your stats and simply see if you have done such a thing. For example, online has only been out for so many days, meaning you could only make a certain amount of money selling cars at max price, therefore it would be obvious to whom has used this glitch.

To the users who say they will never be banned or reset, well its simple, they are in denial because they have done this and are trying to justify for their actions, so my advice is to enjoy it while it lasts. :)

PLEASE SPREAD THIS TO OTHERS AND INFORM THEM!

• BenThe? likes this

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

• TommyK154, Skorpio678, jonkoroken420 and 3 others like this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

10 million is nothing, I'm sure there are crazy people out there making 100m or more.

Let's see what happens, I don't know what they are waiting for. They could simply release a patch to remove temporary the "sell" command.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

How can so many people continue to do this glitch and then come to a forum FULL OF f*ckING POSTS TELLING YOU THIS, to tell us this?

Does this game attract a higher than average number of morons or something?

• the_samich likes this

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

lordsniper07
  • lordsniper07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

yes, lol

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

zablash
  • zablash

Catch-my-ass

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

ClassicChamploo
  • ClassicChamploo

Mugen ∞

• Members

CGot4.gif

• meth., blockerman, Skorpio678 and 5 others like this

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

• wat_username likes this

muzzis44
  • muzzis44

Snitch

• Members

10 million is nothing, I'm sure there are crazy people out there making 100m or more.

Let's see what happens, I don't know what they are waiting for. They could simply release a patch to remove temporary the "sell" command.

I believe they are waiting to fix everything (next update) and take action against users who performed this at the exact same time.

ASAPjona
  • ASAPjona

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

"* This will not apply to those people who simply took advantage of temporary exploits to rapidly grind up XP a few weeks ago. We are able to tell who actually hacked their save to have impossible scores."

In an official newswire post on banning RDR hackers. Rockstar doesn't do sh*t about grinders/farmers/exploiters.
  • yourgfmybed and N0Fear like this

king_n_queenz
  • king_n_queenz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

all users doing this glitched will get banned early time next week when the money pakage comes out dont do this

• FUBAR1991 likes this

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

$200 for 10 million?! f*ck that. You can buy the game three times before doing that. 

Here's what was done for RDR cheaters:

http://techcrunch.co...cheaters-today/

People who took advantage of the early, unbalances scoring system won’t be affected by the ban.

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

muzzis44
  • muzzis44

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:12 AM Edited by muzzis44, 14 October 2013 - 01:15 AM.

$200 for 10 million?! f*ck that. You can buy the game three times before doing that. 

Here's what was done for RDR cheaters:

http://techcrunch.co...cheaters-today/

People who took advantage of the early, unbalances scoring system won’t be affected by the ban.

In my opinion I believe they are talking about missions replays like Rooftop Rumble, and Violent Duct, but maybe not, I guess we will see. This is just a topic to inform players of consequences that may come by doing this glitch, you all may be right and they will let you steal from them. You also have to remember that R* didnt sell cash cards in Red Dead, and in GTA 5 they are. This has a BIG influence on their decisions.

Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:14 AM Edited by Apfeltasche, 14 October 2013 - 01:15 AM.

all users doing this glitched will get banned early time next week when the money pakage comes out dont do this

WARNING! DON'T HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!

After you die in a few years, god will send you to hell!

mj-laughing.gif

• LeAristocrat and KyoukoToshinou like this

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

"* This will not apply to those people who simply took advantage of temporary exploits to rapidly grind up XP a few weeks ago. We are able to tell who actually hacked their save to have impossible scores."

In an official newswire post on banning RDR hackers. Rockstar doesn't do sh*t about grinders/farmers/exploiters.

RDR didn't have cash cards....

WrathPhoenix
  • WrathPhoenix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

Also, RDR DID have their hackers and glitchers banned. Dont worry, those who think it will all be ok will be gone soon enough. It's rather humorous to hear these people talk like nothing will happen. Damn is there going to be some nerd raging (i call it nerging) in a little while... 

muzzis44
  • muzzis44

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

Also, RDR DID have their hackers and glitchers banned. Dont worry, those who think it will all be ok will be gone soon enough. It's rather humorous to hear these people talk like nothing will happen. Damn is there going to be some nerd raging (i call it nerging) in a little while... 

@WrathPhoenix well said

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

No one will get banned. The reason why? Because they're exploiting a glitch. It's not our fault for finding this. It's human nature to take advantage of it. Again, we are not hacking. The worst that will happen, is that they will roll back the servers and reset peoples bank accounts. They will most likely patch this up.
  • Kayli likes this

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

his feet blend in with the rug
  • LeAristocrat likes this

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

his feet blend in with the rug

Never noticed that :O

Hotaru99
  • Hotaru99

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

I have no doubts that they'll fix the glitch ASAP, probably within the next patch. But beyond that, I strongly doubt they do anything more. So some players wound up with millions of dollars. And? So what? If they can't do it anymore after the cards are released then there's no problem.  Either the glitchers will sit on their money and it will do nothing, or they'll spend it on things as they reach the unlock ranks, which any of us can do as well with gameplay or purchases. If anything, seeing people riding around with the hot stuff will make people want to buy their shortcut cards even more.

muzzis44
  • muzzis44

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

I have no doubts that they'll fix the glitch ASAP, probably within the next patch. But beyond that, I strongly doubt they do anything more. So some players wound up with millions of dollars. And? So what? If they can't do it anymore after the cards are released then there's no problem.  Either the glitchers will sit on their money and it will do nothing, or they'll spend it on things as they reach the unlock ranks, which any of us can do as well with gameplay or purchases. If anything, seeing people riding around with the hot stuff will make people want to buy their shortcut cards even more.

You have to look at it from a business perspective. If people have gotten millions from the glitch there would be no need to buy cash cards therefore taking away R* profits. Also, other players who haven't done the glitch and seeing others who have all these nice cars would actually do the opposite and make people not want to purchase cash cards because that player will be thinking "if he didn't have to purchase cash cards, then why should I"

WrathPhoenix
  • WrathPhoenix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

No one will get banned. The reason why? Because they're exploiting a glitch. It's not our fault for finding this. It's human nature to take advantage of it. Again, we are not hacking. The worst that will happen, is that they will roll back the servers and reset peoples bank accounts. They will most likely patch this up.

What in the **** are you talking about? Hello, this is online game, have we met? 

Glitchers in almost *every* online game such as this get banned. Every. Single. One. There are so few exceptions its laughable. It doesnt matter if it was a mistake in the code originally and you exploited it, exploiting a glitch is - by any sane person ever - a method of cheating. It is no different from wallhacking, or getting past invisawalls, or anything else in other games. 

Let me be clear: If you think that everything is OK and you cannot be banned for this, count your blessings now  because you wont be around long. Not only can they, but catching people who are glitching the way they are glitching to get money and such in GTAO is *Incredibly* easy. 

The only reason you or anyone else has NOT been banned is because they are busy with bigger fish at the moment, and are compiling their strategy to deal with this. I assure you. I once had to do similar things in previous jobs of mine. 

I am not saying this to scare anyone, nor to troll anyone. I am honestly telling all of you right now that this is going to happen, so please be careful and exercise some common sense. There is no question, except to those who do not understand this industry, that a massive banning of cheaters and glitchers will happen.

• muzzis44 likes this

Hotaru99
  • Hotaru99

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

You have to look at it from a business perspective. If people have gotten millions from the glitch there would be no need to buy cash cards therefore taking away R* profits. Also, other players who haven't done the glitch and seeing others who have all these nice cars would actually do the opposite and make people not want to purchase cash cards because that player will be thinking "if he didn't have to purchase cash cards, then why should I"

Why do you think they'd ban/reset glitchers without fixing the glitch? You're right that they want us to buy cards and not glitch and thats why I'm dead sure they will be fixing any money making glitches as soon as possible. That doesn't mean they have to ban or reset those who used it before patching it. Did they ban/reset people when they fixed the replay option? No, and they aren't going to.

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Wall hacking isn't a glitch. It's a hack, you idiot. So long as people don't go out of their way to install software that allows them to exploit the game and advantage over other people, they will not get banned. In almost any online massive multiplayer game that I play, when people discover glitches that benefit them, especially when it becomes widespread, it usually ends up just being patched up and rolled back.
  • SchwartzJesuz likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users