52 replies to this topic
Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

http://gtaforums.com...r-body-value-0/

Just read this topic. All vehicles now spawn in just one version.

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

Is it legal to just duplicate it?
And if it is,could someone please do it for me...I've been searching for it for days,not doing missions,not selling cars...just riding my double-headlighted ruffian all over town,mostly near Simeons,The beach,the pier and the hills near the golf club

Or at least give me some advice...like what should i ride? when? a more specific area of search...something

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:52 PM

The only bikes I'll drive besides the Akuma are the Carbon RS or the PCJ 600 just for nostalgia.

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:35 PM

The only bikes I'll drive besides the Akuma are the Carbon RS or the PCJ 600 just for nostalgia.

The ruffian is mainly used for stunting since it can wheelie at higher gears, besides from that it's inferior to the Bati and Akuma for racing.

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

Oh and i forgot to mention i'm on a x360 and my GT is Christian21J

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:25 AM

Bump.

Sunnycyde
  • Sunnycyde

Certified Plastic

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:59 AM

If u still need one PM me, I'll make u one with save editor and bring it to MP for ya
  • Christian21J likes this

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

I just want a 7" headlight with no fairing, just like a real Ducati.

Commander S
  • Commander S

All out of bubblegum

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:19 AM

Just read this topic. All vehicles now spawn in just one version.

Yup. Same reason why I've had to hold off getting myself an Infernus, PCJ-600 and Voltic, because it's currently impossible to get the variants I'm after (spoiler, single-headlamp and painted roof, respectively).

Several people have been in touch with R* Support about it (myself included), and the likely outcome is that either the different variants will be made separate options to buy online (like the hard-top/topless car variants were with the High Life update), or the different variant parts will be added as LSC customisation options.

Not sure which way they'll end up implementing the fix, but what they have said is that they're trying to add something as a 'hot-fix', but if that's not possible, it'll be included with a forthcoming patch.

• Ballistic Jello likes this

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:36 AM

For the same reason, do not buy an Adder. I bought one after the latest update, and it had no faux spoiler. Instead, there was a black section which looked like a hole. I sold it straight after, and lost $380,000 in the process.

I have never seen that variant of the Pegassi Ruffian in the streets or in game. Well, I might have done, I probably did not notice.
Was it ever possible to buy one like that? I have bought around 10 Ruffians in my time after going through phases, and they all appeared the same.
Hopefully Rockstar do correct the vehicle values. My Coquette looks like it has no (coloured) roof for some players, when I can clearly see it.

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:56 AM

FOUND 1!!!!!!!!!!! Yes,finally...will post pics soon

transambill
  • transambill

Trojan Field Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:49 AM Edited by transambill, 02 June 2014 - 09:50 AM.

Found a red one yesterday.

I love car hunting so when I see someone post about a vehicle there having problems finding I go and try to find the same vehicle myself.

After 30 minutes of searching and only Vaders spawning I found one parked to the left of the Mors Mutual building on that raised section of asphalt where theres a split ramp setting up on rocks.

That was the only bike in the area except for the Bati I had been on.

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:01 PM Edited by Christian21J, 02 June 2014 - 01:01 PM.

Found a red one yesterday.

I love car hunting so when I see someone post about a vehicle there having problems finding I go and try to find the same vehicle myself.

After 30 minutes of searching and only Vaders spawning I found one parked to the left of the Mors Mutual building on that raised section of asphalt where theres a split ramp setting up on rocks.

That was the only bike in the area except for the Bati I had been on.

That was a Ruffian with a single headlight right?

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:43 PM

It's randomized, sometimes you get the streetfighter version, sometimes you get the normal version. If you got the wrong one just order a new one and see if you get lucky.(But not now because the extras are f*cked up so you will only get the first variation)

On another note I don't know why R* didn't allow us to change the 'extra' options like an option in LSC called "Genuine Modifications" or something like that...

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Always Dapper

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:54 PM

I can get you one on xbox360, completely stripped down with no physical headlights but you still get a ghost headlight when you switch it on. Much better than silly fairing :)

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

When you order a Peggasi Ruffian, the image in the ad is the Ruffian with a fairing on the front like this:

hqlm0wk.jpg

But when it arrives, the fairing is gone and there is dual headlights on it instead like the Akuma. When you take it to LS customs I don't think there's a fairing option. I've only seen one Ruffian with the fairing online and it was during a mission. Does anyone know if they spawn anywhere online, not in a mission?

I contemplated owning this motorcycle purely because it has a single headlight. However I prefer the PCJ 600 Single Headlight one better.

I can confirm the fair IS an option at the LSC.

the headlight however is hit and miss.

Try the SP -> MP glitch. Not sure if it's considered a premium vehicle though.

EDIT: Tell you what. If it isn't a premium vehicle I will bring you in a modded one from SP. Just PM me to confirm it isn't.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:16 PM Edited by senormidget, 02 June 2014 - 03:21 PM.

Man, I want that single headlight on my Ruffian.

Does anyone know what bodystyle value it is on the Save Editor?

And to the people saying there's no point owning a Ruffian because the Akuma and Bati are faster. The Ruffian is for stunting, not racing.

Edit: I found out, if anybody else is wondering - 

Ruffian:
0- no headlight
8- single large light
16- double lights, remove front fender

From this thread.

JB05
  • JB05

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

Check the houses on the western highway. I found one tonight in a free roam lobby.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:31 PM Edited by CenMan, 02 June 2014 - 03:31 PM.

Maybe it's because of this:

edit: too late.

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Nenzo
  • Nenzo

White Boy

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:02 PM

just stay on the bike till the end of the mission and make sure everyone goes back to free mode.

kate421
  • kate421

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

I am on the 360 as well. Gamertag Kate421. I had a ruffian with 1 headlight as my very first personal vehicle. Unfortunately, that level 88 character is corrupted (still shows a blank lvl 88 character in the screen. I never deleted it) Anyway when I went to actually buy one I got the stupid 2 headlight version. So, internet searches brought me to this thread. I saw someone mention a mission you can do and be on it at the end of the mission when you drop back into free roam but I read the thread and must have missed it because I can't find the name of the mission. Anyway, does anyone know where I can find one? Mission or free roam? As long as the end result is to have my one headlight ruffian back

Christian21J
  • Christian21J

I have small junk

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:17 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Ninja_Gear and ten-a-penny like this

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

Meh, I just drive a pcj 600 due to the classic factor.

And I've beaten many an alums on tracks that don't have 3 mile long straights :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users