Pegasssi Ruffian WITH fairing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic
HARDTIMES
  • HARDTIMES

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

When you order a Peggasi Ruffian, the image in the ad is the Ruffian with a fairing on the front like this:

hqlm0wk.jpg

But when it arrives, the fairing is gone and there is dual headlights on it instead like the Akuma. When you take it to LS customs I don't think there's a fairing option. I've only seen one Ruffian with the fairing online and it was during a mission. Does anyone know if they spawn anywhere online, not in a mission?

HARDTIMES
  • HARDTIMES

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

Bump.

Rushandidan
  • Rushandidan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

i saw them around La Puerta, Bay city ave apartment a few times. i tried to make them spawn in single player then went into a solo session and they were there. not sure if that well really 100% work tho

HARDTIMES
  • HARDTIMES

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

i saw them around La Puerta, Bay city ave apartment a few times. i tried to make them spawn in single player then went into a solo session and they were there. not sure if that well really 100% work tho

Thanks, I'll look around.

KOHTPA_US
  • KOHTPA_US

Sentra

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

So, is there any solutions how to get this bike like on this pic?

Pegassi_ruffian1.jpg

KOHTPA_US
  • KOHTPA_US

Sentra

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

Bump

MKYR
  • MKYR

OFFEN$iVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

I  tried buying it 10 times and all with no fairing. It's a shame, the mods are pretty sweet.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

V8 Murder Machine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

U posted a day too late bro. I had one yesterday but blew it up... I forgot to insure it.

Either way, i found mine outside the mors mutual area, and saw many spawn around the block where the construction place is. Both with and without fairing. Good luck.

Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

Just keep buying and replacing until you get one. I have always seemed to get the 1 headlight variation.

MKYR
  • MKYR

OFFEN$iVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

Actually, some guy was riding one around today and i took it and i could mod it in the shop, so if you find them on the road then you can mod them, but the ones you buy online only come with dual lamps.

Peiva's Laahdin
  • Peiva's Laahdin

🌴

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Actually, some guy was riding one around today and i took it and i could mod it in the shop, so if you find them on the road then you can mod them, but the ones you buy online only come with dual lamps.

Nope, I once ordered one online and got the one with the 1 headlight version.

Alien
  • Alien

I have been - and always shall be your friend.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

U posted a day too late bro. I had one yesterday but blew it up... I forgot to insure it.

Either way, i found mine outside the mors mutual area, and saw many spawn around the block where the construction place is. Both with and without fairing. Good luck.

I've seen many of these spawn outside the LSC near Rockford Hills, it's always in the spot right next to the garage doors.  Just keep finding a new session around there until it spawns.

NewReno
  • NewReno

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

I got caught in the middle of a ruffian spawn herd the other day. I was roughly in the center of Los Santos proper, but I can't say for sure where I found it. It's honestly the first time I've seen them online.

I hopped on one just like the one you pictured, tried driving into LSC and was surprised to see it let me in and put a tracker and insured it.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

False advertising. Report rockstar.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

does anyone knows where to get that version? I've looked for it in SP and MP and still nothing :/

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

You can only get the one with the fairing if its stolen in-game/online/mission. All orders bought off the site come without it. Just ride your motorcycle (or steal one) and ride down to Simeons area. They come in flocks.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

Akuma.

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

Akuma vs. Double T, which is better?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

Akuma.

• PerceusSOZ likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 27 December 2013 - 06:08 PM.

Akuma.

I like EVERYTHING the Akuma has but the design. I just hate those that have a "fatty" tank area but doesn't have any fairing (or anything on the front that covers the lights). I know the Akuma sometimes has that black thing, but no covered headlights?

here where the Ruffian wins. it has everything that I like and love in motorbikes. from the design to the speed (and the first bike that beats IV's NRG-900RR :p) but only the fairing version althougher :p

EDIT :-

Double T wins here :cool: but just for the sake of the front. if it has the rear of the Bati 801, then it will be my second-to-best GTA V bike.

I still love the Akuma. but the reason why I kinda "dislike it" is mentioned above.

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Akuma...lol.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

Everything is obsolete to the Akuma and Bati though, so I don't really pay attention to the other bikes.

Double-T is an Akuma with downgraded handling.

• MagicNarcosis and HBSanta like this

virmonk
  • virmonk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

I can confirm buying a ruffian online and it having a fairing so it may be rare but it is possible. I also want to add that I replaced a akuma as its a second account. The akuma is faster but I have more fun on the ruffian. akuma is for winning races and ruffian is for freemode. The ruffian wheelies at top speed and holds wheelies as long as you want. Its nimble and still fast. Reminds me of riding the sport bike in vice city.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

You can only get the one with the fairing if its stolen in-game/online/mission. All orders bought off the site come without it. Just ride your motorcycle (or steal one) and ride down to Simeon's area. They come in flocks.

I get around there in my two-headlight Ruffian....guess what  found? "Deamons" :turn: I hate deamons :sui:

screw this.....I'll just try to get 10,000$ and buy it (since I almost spend all my money to buy this 83,000$ thing.....

Spoiler

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:23 PM Edited by StoneFox, 27 December 2013 - 09:25 PM.

Lol, all models spawn there. Ride around the block, another flock will show. From the bagger to the Nemisis, Akuma, Bati, Ruffian down to the daemon. I was looking for the Nemisis and was told to do this. After seeing the different models spawn every 5 minutes or going around the block, eventually the Nemisis and Ruffian started spawning. Forgot to mention...Nemisis/ Ruffian is usually being driven rather then parked. Sad bike to be honest. (The Nemisis). Not sure the Ruffian though.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Lol, all models spawn there. Ride around the block, another flock will show. From the bagger to the Nemisis, Akuma, Bati, Ruffian down to the daemon. I was looking for the Nemisis and was told to do this. After seeing the different models spawn every 5 minutes or going around the block, eventually the Nemisis and Ruffian started spawning. Forgot to mention...Nemisis/ Ruffian is usually being driven rather then parked. Sad bike to be honest. (The Nemisis). Not sure the Ruffian though.

I feel your pain about the Nemisis :( I always get confused between it and the Vader. (which I still didn't eben try it :lol:)

better to test it now. also, does the Blazer (ATV bike) can help spawning bikes all around?

-KC
  • -KC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:28 AM

Has anyone been able to get one of these yet? I can only get them with the double headlights. Anyone know where they spawn?

Ultravox
  • Ultravox

domo arigato shinse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:37 AM

Its a glitch going on w/ SA super autos, when you buy them, certain body values in the code are at: 0, so certain parts dont show up. For example if you get an elegy right now, chances are it will come w/ out a wing. The akuma wont have its little windshield/wheel fairings, and so on.

I had bought the ugly fairing version a long time ago, but traded it for the one w/ two headlights yesterday.

If you want the version w/ the fairing then just wait for R* to fix it or find one--good luck tho.

saikolemon
  • saikolemon

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:21 AM

I bought mine off the website and it came with the fairing. I think it's pretty hit or miss which version you'll get if you buy it.

-KC
  • -KC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:38 PM

I'll try again after the maintenance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users